PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Cumalot on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:54 pm

I unsubscribed from PB after Asia Vargas #1.

Hopefully, next week we will finally have a good update and I'll be closing the circle :lol:
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:03 pm

:mrgreen:

Cumalot wrote:Hopefully, next week we will finally have a good update and I'll be closing the circle :lol:
I would just like to state that I strongly (but respectfully) disagree with your opinion and think Asia Vargas is wonderful.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Last edited by WAO137 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby WAO137 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm

Last edited by WAO137 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:14 pm

Did you see the tweet from the PB actor - is something not okay at PB from the inner side ?

reminds me of payment issues from Pink Charlotte in Madrid and the last recordings of Vickie Brown in Paris

====
Source: el Nik Forberg @elputonik :

Hola.

Desde hoy renuncio a mi puesto de supervisor en
@PremiumBukkake
dadas las faltas de profesionalidad, respeto y sobretodo de pagos por parte de esta compañía.

Agur.

@pbkk_am

@pbkk_hr
=====

Anyone has news on this ?

Note: I understood that Vickie Brown is interested in a 200 loads bukkake.
Rabo is contacted about this as he is the contactperson for Russian girls.
Also Nikki Hill (20yo now) told me last week she is open to do a bukkake at PB. I told Rabo about this.
Same goes for Ohana (19yo) - she is open to a new bkk she told me / I passed this information to Rabo - he would contact her.
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Thunderball on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:17 pm

Shit, I'll be their supervisor.
Thunderball
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby PREMIUMBFAN on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 am

Please god let Vicky Brown do a 200 load bukkake. Followed by a Noe White 200 load bukkake with her signature open mouth swallowing.
PREMIUMBFAN
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Supersonick on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:58 pm

HH - I think Asia is great too - extremely attractive and seductive. She looks even better in her second scene, but sadly, struggles more. Bummer. Was really hoping she'd warm to bukkake and become more of a cum slut with practice. This is not her thing.

A Vicky Love 200 load shoot would be the bomb. Fingers crossed. She's a pro's pro and based on her past work, would give the scene everything she had.

I still can't get over how many amazing scenes with Linda, Elya, and other Ukrainian goddesses, filmed by the masters, Torbe and Mario, have mediocre 3 to 3.5 ratings. While any run-of-the-mill scene filmed in the last year or two, gets AT LEAST that high a rating.

Also, I SECOND another scene with Noe White. A real shame we haven't seen her return to Premium Bukkake. Now SHE would inhale 200 loads - and then ask the guys if they could jerk a few more into her mouth. Seriously. Based on how well she and her scene was received, I'm not sure why a second scene hasn't come together. But it can't be for the fact she's bashful.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Supersonick wrote:I still can't get over how many amazing scenes with Linda, Elya, and other Ukrainian goddesses, filmed by the masters, Torbe and Mario, have mediocre 3 to 3.5 ratings. While any run-of-the-mill scene filmed in the last year or two, gets AT LEAST that high a rating.

Yeah its crazy, the ratings of many recent scenes, actually from years back, are way to high compared to the ratings of many of the original scenes. I guess many newer members don't even bother to watch the original scenes, and the rating of those scenes still reflect the times when those original scenes where judged against each other. Now it seems as any half decent scene can get 4.5 stars...

Also, I SECOND another scene with Noe White. A real shame we haven't seen her return to Premium Bukkake

Absolutely, her performance was amazing, I would love to see her back!!!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby bay on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:01 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:Did you see the tweet from the PB actor - is something not okay at PB from the inner side ?

reminds me of payment issues from Pink Charlotte in Madrid and the last recordings of Vickie Brown in Paris

wtf, vicky did not had any problems there. you mix up with spain
bay
Respected member

Postby bay on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:04 pm

Supersonick wrote:HH - I think Asia is great too - extremely attractive and seductive. She looks even better in her second scene, but sadly, struggles more. Bummer. Was really hoping she'd warm to bukkake and become more of a cum slut with practice. This is not her thing.

A Vicky Love 200 load shoot would be the bomb. Fingers crossed. She's a pro's pro and based on her past work, would give the scene everything she had.

I still can't get over how many amazing scenes with Linda, Elya, and other Ukrainian goddesses, filmed by the masters, Torbe and Mario, have mediocre 3 to 3.5 ratings. While any run-of-the-mill scene filmed in the last year or two, gets AT LEAST that high a rating.

Also, I SECOND another scene with Noe White. A real shame we haven't seen her return to Premium Bukkake. Now SHE would inhale 200 loads - and then ask the guys if they could jerk a few more into her mouth. Seriously. Based on how well she and her scene was received, I'm not sure why a second scene hasn't come together. But it can't be for the fact she's bashful.

that s why nobody can uses those ratings as a reliable reference
bay
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:49 pm

Last edited by WAO137 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Kato on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 am

Thunderball wrote:
WAO137 wrote:200+ loads scene - 100 bukkakeros minimum. How to organize this?

We'll think of something. As new PB supervisor, I promise you that.

Congrats! Also, when you get the 100+ guys, please film the lucky girl posing in front of the group. The guys can wear masks of whatever. It's hot to see the women with the whole troop of bukkakeros.
Kato
Still our bitch!

Postby morlen on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:38 am

And in this new stage we hope that all the "lost files" ( Sara, B.T.S.s, etc . . . . ) will be released.
morlen
Almost human

Postby WAO137 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:01 pm

Last edited by WAO137 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL