PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Zman80 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 pm

batard94 wrote:
Zman80 wrote:1- I also don’t know why they let her keep the bowl by her stomach and not up high so that the cum wasn’t wasted and just stuck all over her chest.
.2- Part of the reason some of the originals were so great is how fast the girl’s mouth would be filled up and how you could see the different textures of cum in their mouths.

1-our mistake, we were like everywhere looking for everything (except the bowl) and we forgot to tell her to put the bowl higher. wont happen again
2- our guys are used to do gangbang during Pascal bukkake so they used to take time before cum. they will train to cum fast

Was the camera position enough high? i was afraid that if it was more high, we couldnt see the back of the throat

It’s was high enough so you could see the guys cumming in her mouth and you could see the loads build up and that is what we have been asking for. It wasn’t aimed at her chin like some of the past ones in Madrid have been and it was more consistent. I do realize it will never be exactly like Mario filmed them and I am okay that as long as you can see the action clearly and up close.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 pm

charlie72 wrote:
1. I'm very fond of the cum stains and focus on it (just great!!) and the girl finally seems more comfortable without having to hold the useless bowl up / scooper hovering on

Getting rid of the bowl would mean a shift away from being focused on swallowing. Obviously most into facials could care less about the bowl and rather see a cum covered body but the end bowl swallow has also been one of my favorite parts and I am sure many others enjoy it. The bowl makes sure no missed cumshots go to waste and is part of the challenge of the bukkake. It’s also gets some of the best reactions out of the girl’s and has saved numerous spilled or spit out loads over the course of PB history. Long Live The Bowl
Zman80
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:16 pm

premium girls ...
chris
Numero Uno

Postby HolaHamijos on Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:01 am

charlie72 wrote:I always prefer an uncut scene because it shows genuine action and real emotion.

I also generally prefer uncut scenes; but that is not the issue being discussed.

The issue is, to quote Zman80:
Zman80 wrote: It’s already been mentioned but it is taking way to long in between cumshots in a lot of cases. I am not sure what the solution to that is (maybe more fluffers) but hopefully they can resolve it.

So charlie72, if there was a 70-load bukkake scene about to be released tomorrow, would you rather it be 50 minutes without editing or 90 minutes without editing?
Most people want to see a rapid-fire onslaught of cumshots that overwhelm the girl.

At let us be honest charlie72 - you care about shit nobody else cares about:
charlie72 wrote:Why are men so old (most look 30+ to me) ? Why are there no 18-22 male performers?

charlie72 wrote:Big dicks are useless for bukkake/oral sex. They are limp, look distracting and never fit anywhere.

charlie72 wrote:And I hope men will stop shaving down there, let's respect the Japanese traditions

What do you want PB to do? Do you want them to say to guys: "I'm sorry sir, you dick is not hairy enough, too old and too big - even though you have a valid HIV/STI test, you can't join" :lol:
You want them to scare guys away and therefore have smaller bukkakes? Give us a break! :roll:
There is only one rule:
more guys = more cumshots
and the more cumshots the better! :mrgreen:
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:24 am

would you rather it be 50 minutes without editing or 90 minutes without editing?

90. If we both agree about uncut scenes then why argue.. One can cut video or skip something but you can't do it when there's nothing to cut or skip. That was the problem with the old PB videos.

What do you want PB to do?

"Shit nobody else cares about" constitutes details which make realism... Anyway I'm satisfied with what PB France is now doing :P

more guys = more cumshots
and the more cumshots the better!

I agree. Yet if there is a younger or otherwise charismatic performer he should be given priority. It's that simple. Of course, if there's lack of men everyone is welcome 8)
charlie72
Respected member

Postby HolaHamijos on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 am

charlie72 wrote:
would you rather it be 50 minutes without editing or 90 minutes without editing?

90. If we both agree about uncut scenes then why argue.. One can cut video or skip something but you can't do it when there's nothing to cut or skip. That was the problem with the old PB videos.

We both agree about uncut/un-edited videos but
either you did not get the point I was making in that post (and Zman80 has been making and Batard has been making) or we different drastically in opinion...
The question is: Irrespective of editing, do you prefer when the guys cum quickly one after the other, or do you prefer when the girl has to wait 3 minutes or 5 minutes because no guy is ready to cum yet?
or to phrase it another way, if you could control the cumshots of the guys in the scene, would you rather guy #38 be ready to cum as soon as guy #37 has deposited his sperm or would you rather guy #38 be jacking off for a bit and make the girl wait?

charlie72 wrote:I agree. Yet if there is a younger or otherwise charismatic performer he should be given priority. It's that simple. Of course, if there's lack of men everyone is welcome 8)

"charismatic performer" :lol: WTF do you think is going on charlie? That 300 people showed up and they were forced to turn guys away?!? That's not what's going on here. They are actively looking for more guy. Any guys. Until we reach that very happy problem where there are too many guys, your point is irrelevant. Stop trying to physically engineer the prefect bukkakero.

charlie72 wrote:"Shit nobody else cares about" constitutes details which make realism... Anyway I'm satisfied with what PB France is now doing :P

Do you hear that PB France Team? Charlie likes the length of the pubic hair of the french guys :lol: :lol: *j'suis mort de rire*
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:10 am

Zman80 wrote:
xtripsnova wrote:
andrew falcon1 wrote:In 2007, Alyssa Reece aka Mandy Moore starred at cumonherface.com with a dozen guys. Then it was facial. Now in 2019, Alyssa Reece starred in a premiumbukkake with 62 guys. Now it is not only bukkake, but premium bukkake. I do not understand the reason for the substitution of concepts. A lot of sperm in the mouth is gokkun, a lot of sperm on the face is bukkake. Name your site premiumgokkun and it will be clear and correct.

I wish this could happen. Really! Rename it PremiumGokkun Please!!!!
I am sick of those fruitless endless discussions about facials, or lack there of.

P.S: the younger Alyssa at least had a natural nose.

Question is if they rename it Premium Gokkun does the name change permanently silence the facial fans?

Oh I wish that too. Let’s part our ways in peace.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:50 am

HolaHamijos wrote:Irrespective of editing, do you prefer when the guys cum quickly one after the other, or do you prefer when the girl has to wait 3 minutes or 5 minutes because no guy is ready to cum yet?

It's always about quality, not quantity and definitely not pace. So yes, wait, savour, and maybe even comment on it is so much better than meaningless mechanic swallowing. Also in Japan it is considered rude not to slurp when eating :lol:

charlie72 wrote:They are actively looking for more guy. Any guys. Until we reach that very happy problem where there are too many guys, your point is irrelevant.

Whatever, I didn't know there is problem with guys. Perhaps they should reach new audience..

charlie72 wrote:Charlie likes the length of the pubic hair of the french guys

I don't get what you're laughing at. I recall there was even a stupid rule somewhere in PB application form for participants to shave public hair and wear sneakers! This is what really laughable.

1) A man should look like a man. So yes, definitely public hair.

2) Public hair is Japanese tradition, and people who do bukkake/gokkun should have respect for it. Shaving for bukkake is as weird as eating sushi with a fork.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby robuk on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:55 am

As long as I've been reading this thread there have been arguments about swallowing and facials,personally I came to PB for swallowing and bukkake or gokkun mean much the same to me..even if they are not :wink:
When it comes to speed of guys cumming in a shoot i'm quite happy to see a minute of two break,i used to like the way the camera would pan over the girls body maybe taking in her stockings that had cum on them or her hair that was wet with cum and sometimes if you give the model a minute to look around at the guys in the room you can see some emotion and at times you think maybe they are thinking god there are still 40 odd loads to swallow,for me it all adds to the shoot.
I'm not that keen on a mechanical shoot where ten guys cum then ten loads are swallowed and so on,i prefer a random amount of loads spaced out a little..but man that's my preference and sometimes the old Ukranian shoots hit that spot perfectly,thats why I still love watching them.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby HolaHamijos on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:39 am

robuk wrote:When it comes to speed of guys cumming in a shoot i'm quite happy to see a minute of two break

That long of a break between each guy? Throughout the whole scene? That's what you prefer?!?
charlie72 wrote:It's always about quality, not quantity and definitely not pace. So yes, wait, savour, and maybe even comment on it is so much better than meaningless mechanic swallowing.

So once again, you guys would rather 70 guys shoot their loads over a time-frame of 90 minutes or even 2hrs, even if they could do it in 50 minutes?!?
Do you realise that the scenes would be way longer than the Ukrainian Original scenes. Maybe double or triple the length!

Somebody needs to film a 5 hour gloryhole scene just for charlie where the girl spends 3 minutes describing the texture and taste of each load as she swallows each load one-by-one! :lol:

charlie72 wrote:Whatever, I didn't know there is problem with guys. Perhaps they should reach new audience..

Why do you think they post the recruitment thing on their website? They are always trying to do this!

charlie72 wrote:and wear sneakers!

Not afraid of taking a step in a pool of another man's cum charlie? :wink:
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby robuk on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:48 am

HolaHamijos wrote:
robuk wrote:When it comes to speed of guys cumming in a shoot i'm quite happy to see a minute of two break

That long of a break between each guy? Throughout the whole scene? That's what you prefer?!?

No bud i didn't mean between each guy i meant just every so often or when a girl has swallowed a load then i'm happy for the camera to wander a bit,but no that sort of gap between guys would ruin the shoot and have it run way too long.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:15 pm

HolaHamijos wrote:So once again, you guys would rather 70 guys shoot their loads over a time-frame of 90 minutes or even 2hrs, even if they could do it in 50 minutes?!?
Do you realise that the scenes would be way longer than the Ukrainian Original scenes. Maybe double or triple the length!

You're clearly exaggerating / trolling while it's pretty much obvious. If a scene is either rushed, or she's just sitting around frozen (like in many old scenes) - it's a wasted scene, be it 50 or 90 minutes. Besides, it's bad for health to keep her head like this for more than an hour.

All in all, I never count minutes, I'm interested how the girl performs overall and just would like it smooth and sensual. No rush, no banzai attack or whatever :lol: Ofc when I like the girl, even 90 minutes in not enough :P

HolaHamijos wrote:Somebody needs to film a 5 hour gloryhole scene just for charlie where the girl spends 3 minutes describing the texture and taste of each load as she swallows each load one-by-one! :lol:

Oh look, exaggerating :lol: I gave up asking for major changes long ago because well, it took like 3 years for the guys to finally set the camera right. By the time they change script I will be 90 years old :lol:

On the other hand, I don't see what's exactly wrong with girl comparing load volume and taste verbally or by gestures, sometimes giving a comment or a kiss. That's why these guys have numbers after all.

Not afraid of taking a step in a pool of another man's cum charlie?

Ok, but why sneakers though? Is this a collaboration with some sportswear brand or what?
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:16 pm

-Angela 1 Cam 2-38 minutes
-4.9 rating which is one of the highest of all time on PB
It is widely considered one of the greatest bukkakes of all time and she took 90 loads in 38 minutes. It was a constant barrage of cumshots for the most part. So sorry Charlie but your in the minority on this one. I understand you like the longer slower paced ones but not many people want to sit with their dick in their hands waiting 5 minutes for every cumshot. Not to mention how many times on here have we heard different people complain that they had her hold the loads in her mouth to long? How many times has a girl gagged or spit out the loads cause she held it in too long? A faster pace makes it easier for the girls to take bigger mouthfuls and makes sure the loads in her mouth don’t become watery and transparent. That’s what most want and if you don’t that’s why they produce blowbangs and gloryholes.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:44 pm

^ Whatever lol.

If a 9/10 softcore model took it in, say, an hour that would be still bomb, regardless of timing.

Sadly it's impossible to make up for numerous oops moments, mobile phone footage and whatever else shot on that day and then deleted for no reason.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby paroxysmia on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:44 pm

Gregorious wrote:La bouche, la bouche!

Insupportable d'entendre ça pdt 1 heure à chaque éjac. C'est qui ce con ?
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL