PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Kurtkokane3 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 pm

Gregorious wrote:600 PAGES!

And the 50th woman participant is coming soon! I think we're coming up on 49 now with Alex.
GOKKUN
------------------
everything else
Kurtkokane3
Almost human

Postby xtripsnova on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:33 pm

A question I wanted to ask a long time ago. It is about the 2nd Eva bukkake. The one where she drinks from 3 glasses. As you know the glasses and the bukkakeros were marked with 3 different colors. Pink, white and black. Now I was wondering what could possibly be the reason they would build 3 different groups. What is even more puzzling is that these groups were unequal in number. Obviously the black group was very small. And Eva seems to have received very clear instructions not to mix the glasses. We can clearly see on 2 occasions that a bukkakero asks her to swap the glass she presented to the one bearing his color, and another one where she suddenly notice her mistake, and the bukkakero is seen holding it painfully for a second or two while she swaps the glass.

Any idea? Maybe someone that was there on that session? Batard?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Zgruik on Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 pm

xtripsnova wrote:A question I wanted to ask a long time ago. It is about the 2nd Eva bukkake. The one where she drinks from 3 glasses. As you know the glasses and the bukkakeros were marked with 3 different colors. Pink, white and black. Now I was wondering what could possibly be the reason they would build 3 different groups. What is even more puzzling is that these groups were unequal in number. Obviously the black group was very small. And Eva seems to have received very clear instructions not to mix the glasses. We can clearly see on 2 occasions that a bukkakero asks her to swap the glass she presented to the one bearing his color, and another one where she suddenly notice her mistake, and the bukkakero is seen holding it painfully for a second or two while she swaps the glass.

Yes very strange.
I imagine 10 full glasses like this, and two pretty girls. each must drinks the most of glasses the more quickly to win !
It would be fun, and put some suspenses ;-)
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby krull on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Next up Misha Maver gets the premium treatment on Friday March 22nd!

misha_maver_event.png
misha_maver_event.png (474.78 KiB) Viewed 14729 times

https://premiumbukkake.com/events/madrid-party/#slide1

Then on Friday 29th, Lady Dee will be fed as well 8)

lady_dee_event.png
lady_dee_event.png (286.9 KiB) Viewed 14729 times

https://premiumbukkake.com/events/madrid-party/#slide2
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Kurtkokane3 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:52 pm

xtripsnova wrote:A question I wanted to ask a long time ago. It is about the 2nd Eva bukkake. The one where she drinks from 3 glasses. As you know the glasses and the bukkakeros were marked with 3 different colors. Pink, white and black. Now I was wondering what could possibly be the reason they would build 3 different groups. What is even more puzzling is that these groups were unequal in number. Obviously the black group was very small. And Eva seems to have received very clear instructions not to mix the glasses. We can clearly see on 2 occasions that a bukkakero asks her to swap the glass she presented to the one bearing his color, and another one where she suddenly notice her mistake, and the bukkakero is seen holding it painfully for a second or two while she swaps the glass.

I the colors represented thickness of load (thick, thin, usual).

Zgruik wrote:Yes very strange.
I imagine 10 full glasses like this, and two pretty girls. each must drinks the most of glasses the more quickly to win !
It would be fun, and put some suspenses ;-)

If only, that would be a sight.

I imagine something else but similar, where you have 5 glasses and two chicks. Collectively they have to finish in time, but how much each drinks is up to them.

krull wrote:Next up Misha Maver gets the premium treatment on Friday March 22nd!

Then on Friday 29th, Lady Dee will be fed as well 8)

Very nice.
GOKKUN
------------------
everything else
Kurtkokane3
Almost human

Postby DrinkIt on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 am

Lady Dee looks promising :lol:
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby Nobimon on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:59 am

Lady Dee should be interesting! She is a well known cum dodger so I'm not sure how she will pull it off, every movie I see of her she spits or dodges the cum so I will watch it with great interest! :::
Nobimon
Still our bitch!

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:27 am

Kurtkokane3 wrote:

BS. There is no way to select the bukkakeros beforehand upon the thickness of their sperm.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 am

Message to ***:

Please dont do gloryhole for Misha and Lady. Bukkakeros need to keep their balls full of sperm for the Bukkake. Please dont loose some loads for this gloryhole thing. Please +1 me if u agree
batard94
Respected member

Postby requiemxxx on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:33 am

batard94 wrote:Message to ***:

Please dont do gloryhole for Misha and Lady. Bukkakeros need to keep their balls full of sperm for the Bukkake. Please dont loose some loads for this gloryhole thing. Please +1 me if u agree

As PB members, I can assure you they do not care about our opinion concerning GH ...
requiemxxx
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:41 am

I disagree, i like the gloryhole scenes, imo they need to get rid of the ruined orgasims and gangbangs, however seeing as both girls are only shooting for 1 day each instead of the usual 2-3 days i think they will just be doing a single bukkake scene
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:50 am

DrinkIt wrote:I disagree, i like the gloryhole scenes, imo they need to get rid of the ruined orgasims and gangbangs, however seeing as both girls are only shooting for 1 day each instead of the usual 2-3 days i think they will just be doing a single bukkake scene

I totally agree. And since Gloryholeswallow and Gloryholesecrets turned to shit I actually do appreciate PB’s gloryhole. I just would have preffered that they wouldn’t be released instead of a bukkake every other week. But it seems they don’t shoot enough scenes to fill in every week.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

And if they are really shooting the gloryhole and the bukkake on the same day, why don’t they take advantage of that ? They could spin that to a very exciting chronological behind the scene série. Imagine being able to follow on the girl’s schedule swallowing all day?
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Etherpetrosian on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Just a heads up, there’s a Hellen gloryhole scene up if you browse by model. I’m baaaaaack!
Etherpetrosian
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Kurtkokane3 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:56 pm

xtripsnova wrote:
Kurtkokane3 wrote:

BS. There is no way to select the bukkakeros beforehand upon the thickness of their sperm.

I don't think there was any science applied. I don't have first hand record of this, but I'm pretty sure they just asked each bukkakero ahead of time which category they would place themselves in.

xtripsnova wrote:And if they are really shooting the gloryhole and the bukkake on the same day, why don’t they take advantage of that ? They could spin that to a very exciting chronological behind the scene série. Imagine being able to follow on the girl’s schedule swallowing all day?

Dude, I know! I don't know if it has to do more with how much footage they can shoot/edit, the girls being comfortable with the in between shots, or what.

Back when the Kira Thorn, Luna Corazon, Ria Sunn, etc. scenes were shot, though overall disappointing, the format was cool in a way that it gave more of that chronological, time-stamped BTS.
GOKKUN
------------------
everything else
Kurtkokane3
Almost human

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL