PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:27 pm

xtripsnova wrote:I remember those Fridays, when I was dying of anticipation to have my mind blown by some goddess doing unimaginable things, things I thought could only exist in fantasies.
So will tomorrow be one of those Fridays?
Or just one of those naaaaaahh boring stuff we have become accustomed to?

Man you are right it was quite something for a while..couldn't quite believe what I was seeing at times.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Ahh...
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-05-13-00h08m05s866.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-05-13-00h08m05s866.jpg (121.46 KiB) Viewed 9207 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Gregorious wrote:Ahh...

Check the color and picture quality. It's gone forever now.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 pm

^Yeah, sad really... Some of those original PB videos had pretty bad video quality, but a couple of them, like Nicole, looks amazing, with crisp clear picture.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:05 am

Sheril #2 posted.
Same crap. The same dumbest and laziest scooper lying behind her on a couch, no less, holding the bowl, again, and mostly waiting for the shooting to end to wake up.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby lpcs1 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD can someone fire the dude doing the editing at last??? The white balance, color correction and hue grading is RUINING ONCE AGAIN sheril's video ..feels completely UNNATURAL ..
For heavens sake please dont ruin Volpetti 2 like this... JUST UPLOAD IT RAW , UNTOUCHED , don't mess with the video file and upload it as shot PLEASE

also can we tell the makeup artist to be a little less artistic ..
lpcs1
Respected member

A time for reflection

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:31 am

This is for the veterans in this forum, not the newbies that get all wound up by some chick getting stained on the cheek and wearing make up ready for Mardi Gras.

This is a time for reflection. I think we are past the expectations that Torbe will make his return. He is back to the level of father Damian so let him be in peace.
As it was said, it seems that "B" was the mastermind behind the goddesses, and he is gone.
Now what I don't understand is that this formidable concept is on the take. It just needs some entrepreneur in the industry that will have the balls to launch a copycat of what was done.
And I am very precise here, a copycat, not something inspired by the original PB.
That means an entrepreneur that is humble enough not to try and reinvent the wheel. Just copy what was done before.

So why this hasn't happened before? Is this concept not economically viable? I really don't have the answer for that.
Is that so hard to find so many bukkakeros for shoots? Why doesn't it start where it all started? In Madrid? I mean the workforce is still there.
So what is it? The copyright? There aren't any in this line of work.

I just don't get it why it is taking so long to have a new better competitor.

And while we are at it, once and for all, the video quality is important, but not remotely as important as the content.
We all agree (not the newbies) that even the worst looking video of that era is the Holy Grail compared to any video from the new era.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby robuk on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:10 pm

^ I was thinking the same thing yesterday..is it not possible that ''he who can't be mentioned' might want to revisit what he did before..if not then maybe someone like him with the finances to start the project could recapture what made PB what is was originally,i find it hard to believe there isn't someone out there thinking there might be a gap in the market now that PB has gone the gangbang/bukkake/gloryhole/milkingtable GGG, LP route :)
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Zman80 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:38 pm

It’s sad that here we are hoping a competitor comes in to give us what we want because PB has failed to do so for almost a year now. I refuse to believe the best of PB is behind us. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking and they will never be able replicate the magic they had. Clearly “others” were involved with giving all the original girls specific instructions on exactly what was expected of them. They all kept their eyes open and focused on either the guy or overhead camera, they kept their heads tilted back so not to lose any cum and give the guys a good target, and the guys would get so close almost nothing was missed. Beyond the obvious instructions and direction the original cameraman leaving has been a huge problem ever since. Our hope now relies on Giorgio the new cameraman, hopefully he has watched the originals and can replicate the same views we all loved. I know they have already said it has been changed and should be improved but we are yet to see it. Maybe PB should have released there most recent scene to give us hope or maybe they should have shot 1 scene and release it immediately instead of filming 5 or 6 so they can get feed back. But that shouldn’t even be necessary because all they have to do is repeat what they once did. I wonder if all the changes they have made since the originals are on purpose to try to please everyone but when you try to please everyone nobody ends up happy.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:12 pm

For sure it seems as if the directions to the girls and guys are not as specific as they were in the original scenes.

Also I think that the original camera guy was very, very important in giving us those perfect views that's sadly missing in the new era of PB so far.

I also agree with xtripsnova that altough the technical video and picture quality is important, it's not as important as the actual content. And with content I include the way the camera follow the action, camera angles, and final editing. Take Lola #1, the video quality is very poor, but the content and camera angles makes the scene an instant classic.

To me the way the scene is directed, acted, shot and edited, is at least as important as the main girl. Of course we all want to see attractive girls, and the right girl can elevate an already perfectly executed scene to something more. But not even the hottest girl can save an scene thats's porly directed, shot and edited.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Majinbu on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:29 pm

but was not it today that Rebecca Volpetti new bukkake had to be released? :roll:
Majinbu
Respected member

Postby Swallowfan65 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:33 pm

597967-putalocura.jpg
597967-putalocura.jpg (23.19 KiB) Viewed 10125 times

Would it be possible for PB to see the sublime Rebeca? one of my favorite
Swallowfan65
EBI bitch

Postby Atthe on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:41 pm

xtripsnova wrote:Sheril #2 posted.
Same crap. The same dumbest and laziest scooper lying behind her on a couch, no less, holding the bowl, again, and mostly waiting for the shooting to end to wake up.

Totally agree..and the worst thing is that, at the end, the bowl is full of loads but the scene stops and Sheril does not swallow anything. She doesn't even try to empty the bowl. What's happening with these scenes?
Please release Sara scene, the ultimate grail.
Atthe
Almost human

Postby Zgruik on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:35 am

Kefka wrote:
Atthe wrote:
Please release Sara scene, the ultimate grail.

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the sarah scene does not fit with current vision of PB, the video is color graded properly, the actresses emotions are raw and unedited, the guys came in the actresses mouth, semen was thick and plenty, the camera angles were properly adjusted and coordinated, the actresses followed their instructions.

Im sorry, but sarah is too good to be released in the current meta of PB.

what we really NEED , no what we really WANT, no , no, I mean what we really DEMAND is VERONICA AVLUV #3

please PB bring the godess Avluv BACK!! WE NEED TO SEE HER!

lol ! excellent.
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:45 am

when i read your post, i first laughed... and then cried like a little bitch
batard94
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL