PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby krull on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Guys, Hannah is 29, not 45!

lpcs1 wrote:When did I ever say the lighting in Luna's scenes were good ??

When you quoted Charlie saying Luna's scenes had the best lighting and colour!

Well anyway, what you want is what everyone wants...

lizardblizzard wrote:3rd girl from the right...

That's Verona Sky

mina_reply.png
mina_reply.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 9294 times

Jackpot! 8)
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby DrinkIt on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:08 pm

robuk wrote:
gregory wrote:

she’s average, wonder beyond being young what can someone find in her, she looks like the average pale face from the east

Blimey bud you think Vivienne is hot and Mina is average...man alive peoples tastes in women..think I will take the young face :)

One mans food is another mans poison, we all have different tastes and its good that PB can cater for all of us, for example i dont find Volpetti particularly attractive ;-.
Last edited by DrinkIt on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:09 pm

krull, verona sky is the girl on the far right. I mean the 3rd girl from the right.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:12 pm

krull can you tell us what is the process of choosing the girl for pb? Example was it like how you just did it with mina or is it different?

also last time there was a poll on which girl you want to see on pb. One of them included nicole aniston. First off, do you think thats even possible? So all these names that was on the list, its what you guys thought about but never contacted that girl right? Also when you sent that tweet to mina, i would assume you have sent lot of tweets to other girls that way? Could you tell us what were the yes/no/maybe rate? I would have to assume its like for every 10 girls you guys asked, probably 1 or 2 say maybe?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby robuk on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:43 pm

DrinkIt wrote:
robuk wrote:
Blimey bud you think Vivienne is hot and Mina is average...man alive peoples tastes in women..think I will take the young face :)

One mans food is another mans poison, we all have different tastes and its good that PB can cater for all of us, for example i dont find Volpetti particularly attractive ;-.

I think it comes down to some people have taste..and some don't :wink: :)
But yes there is a wide range of tastes on here and not just in women.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby krull on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:01 pm

lizardblizzard wrote:krull, verona sky is the girl on the far right. I mean the 3rd girl from the right.

What photo are you looking at here?! Far right is Inna Innaki, then Sheril Blossom, Verona Sky. The rest of the girls going right to left: Julia Red, Juliana Grandi (julmodels), Lena Reif, Stephanie Moon, Paulina Soul, Arteya, Alice Wayne, Francys Belle, Rebecca Volpetti, Angel Emily, Nataly Gold.

lizardblizzard wrote:krull can you tell us what is the process of choosing the girl for pb? Example was it like how you just did it with mina or is it different?

Most times if the model has her DM open I'll just message them, otherwise I tweet to get their attention and usually they message me. Sandra does the same.

I don't have anything to do with the site lists. Girls answer yes or no, never maybe, they either will or won't. Yes rate is probably more like 7 for every 10, but there's a difference between being interested and actually arranging the shoot following an agreement...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Majinbu on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Valentina Nappi did you manage to convince Krull her or did she not answer? :P
Majinbu
Respected member

Postby NmElite on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:52 pm

krull wrote:Guys, Hannah is 29, not 45!

mina_reply.png

Jackpot! 8)

Awesome :)
Bianca Pureheart (American Bukkake #25) - awesome scene
NmElite
Almost human

Postby Cumalot on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Sweet !! :D

Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby sartori on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:06 pm

If Mina show up, i would like to participate...
I hope they will announce it very early.
The announcemments of the coming shooting are really bad. Much too late for guys from abroad. Thats the only point where pb should learn from GGG (there you find the dates für the entire year and teh girls for the next shootings)
sartori
Respected member

Postby Zgruik on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Dear Torbe and Krull.

I understand that they are some variation for premium bukkake like gloryhole, gangbang etc

Is it possible for you to try a "bukkake news" style ??

- It s fun and hilarious.
- The girl can make a true role : she play a weather hostess (for exemple), and we can appreciate her talent of actress.
- While she tells her text, bukkakeros , first cum on her face, but she must keep the same attitude and continue speaking.
- After they throatfuck as she tries to talk, and cum inside her throat.

Take a look at some exemple in JAV. I think a try will be wonderfull (50 bukkakeros are needed for a full set)

send me your return.
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby NmElite on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Zgruik wrote:Dear Torbe and Krull.

I understand that they are some variation for premium bukkake like gloryhole, gangbang etc

Is it possible for you to try a "bukkake news" style ??

- It s fun and hilarious.
- The girl can make a true role : she play a weather hostess (for exemple), and we can appreciate her talent of actress.
- While she tells her text, bukkakeros , first cum on her face, but she must keep the same attitude and continue speaking.
- After they throatfuck as she tries to talk, and cum inside her throat.

Take a look at some exemple in JAV. I think a try will be wonderfull (50 bukkakeros are needed for a full set)

send me your return.

Good idea
Bianca Pureheart (American Bukkake #25) - awesome scene
NmElite
Almost human

Postby lizardblizzard on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:28 pm

krull wrote:
lizardblizzard wrote:krull, verona sky is the girl on the far right. I mean the 3rd girl from the right.

What photo are you looking at here?! Far right is Inna Innaki, then Sheril Blossom, Verona Sky. The rest of the girls going right to left: Julia Red, Juliana Grandi (julmodels), Lena Reif, Stephanie Moon, Paulina Soul, Arteya, Alice Wayne, Francys Belle, Rebecca Volpetti, Angel Emily, Nataly Gold.

lizardblizzard wrote:krull can you tell us what is the process of choosing the girl for pb? Example was it like how you just did it with mina or is it different?

Most times if the model has her DM open I'll just message them, otherwise I tweet to get their attention and usually they message me. Sandra does the same.

I don't have anything to do with the site lists. Girls answer yes or no, never maybe, they either will or won't. Yes rate is probably more like 7 for every 10, but there's a difference between being interested and actually arranging the shoot following an agreement...

Krull i meant the girl between julia red and sheril blossom. That is Inna innaki? I googled and that doesn't look like her. I don't know who inna innaki is but in that photo link i posted, she looks like kira. Others don't agree on this?

Who is Sandra by the way?

Who decides on messaging the girls if they are interested in it or not? Is it you or others who work at pb? Could you tell us some names that actually said yes like thos 7 out of 10? I am extremely interested in what girls actually said yes at least to that part. Example did you actually messaged nicole aniston because that name was in the which girl you want to see on pb next etc and i was shocked she was in it.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Wow im shocked that is nataly gold there. I didn't even notice that was her.

I'm curious but does PB pay a lot of money to the girls who do this? I mean i honestly am shocked that many girls would do PB... like how in the world did PB convince Kira and Monro to do this. Someone else said the same thing.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby Gnelinile on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:55 am

lizardblizzard wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxLW2eXgAIPgrR.jpg

Saw this posted on one of the pb 's related twitter accounts. Is that kira on the right?

What is the name of the blonde?
Gnelinile
25 post? Our bitch!

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL