Re: Jill

Postby marlo on Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:39 pm

::: yes my friend
marlo
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:20 pm

marlo wrote:::: yes my friend

I don't want to get off-topic here; appreciate the compliment, but a secret agent I'm not 8)
morkovka
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:52 pm

From MetArt "Teaser" as Alice Reign:

morkovka
Respected member

Postby robot on Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:49 pm

morkovka wrote:
marlo wrote::D :D morkovka is a secret agent

Is this supposed to be a compliment :-: ?

he probably means it with the eyes of US/UK/EU citizens (a la James Bond) not eastern countries spies who do not have the best reputation....
That's funny because IRL I don't know which country has done the dirtiest crap with their spies
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby morkovka on Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:09 pm

robot wrote:he probably means it with the eyes of US/UK/EU citizens (a la James Bond) not eastern countries spies who do not have the best reputation....
That's funny because IRL I don't know which country has done the dirtiest crap with their spies

WTF is "eastern countries" ??? That's rather an arrogant and condescending term that reeks of cheap western-centric orientalism because it divides the world into the civilized "Euro-Atlantic" core and a barbarian "out there" that lays to the east of it.

Also, "do not have the best reputation..." - in whose eyes? Who gets to decide what reputation is good and whose is not??? It's a matter of subjective opinion. What makes you think that US/UK/EU citizens are an objective barometer of reputation? After what I saw in Afghanistan...well...I better keep my mouth shut because this is not the topic we are supposed to discuss in this thread :D
morkovka
Respected member

Postby robot on Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:34 pm

morkovka wrote:WTF is "eastern countries" ??? That's rather an arrogant and condescending term that reeks of cheap western-centric orientalism because it divides the world into the civilized "Euro-Atlantic" core and a barbarian "out there" that lays to the east of it.

Also, "do not have the best reputation..." - in whose eyes? Who gets to decide what reputation is good and whose is not??? It's a matter of subjective opinion. What makes you think that US/UK/EU citizens are an objective barometer of reputation? After what I saw in Afghanistan...well...I better keep my mouth shut because this is not the topic we are supposed to discuss in this thread :D

indeed. do your research and swallow back those words before you get the fate so many before you did. I meant absolutely nothing about eastern and western. enough said. i'll let it slip this time. let's see if you can hold it back or if you're gonna post one more fateful post, and that'll be your last post. I'd rather see you continue to post, so be nice. and as u saw, marlo didn't mean anything but nice things either when he said you're a spy. so brush off the chip on your shoulder and be friendly
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby morkovka on Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:36 pm

robot wrote:
morkovka wrote: indeed. do your research and swallow back those words before you get the fate so many before you did. I meant absolutely nothing about eastern and western. enough said. i'll let it slip this time. let's see if you can hold it back or if you're gonna post one more fateful post, and that'll be your last post. I'd rather see you continue to post, so be nice. and as u saw, marlo didn't mean anything but nice things either when he said you're a spy. so brush off the chip on your shoulder and be friendly

Point taken. Thanx!
morkovka
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:40 pm

ClubSweetHearts (CLubSeventeen) "Lesbians Doing A Shooting"
Nice girl, yet there seems to be a certain hesitancy on her part when executing the essential elements off the G/G action.

Last edited by morkovka on Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morkovka
Respected member

Postby robot on Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:26 am

morkovka wrote:
robot wrote:
morkovka wrote: indeed. do your research and swallow back those words before you get the fate so many before you did. I meant absolutely nothing about eastern and western. enough said. i'll let it slip this time. let's see if you can hold it back or if you're gonna post one more fateful post, and that'll be your last post. I'd rather see you continue to post, so be nice. and as u saw, marlo didn't mean anything but nice things either when he said you're a spy. so brush off the chip on your shoulder and be friendly

Point taken. Thanx!

Thank YOU!
you' re the first who reacted correctly and adjusted. Congratulations. Welcome to the forum and keep up your awesome contributions. Please play nice (which is not always easy, I have to admit(
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby morkovka on Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:50 pm

robot wrote:Thank YOU!
you' re the first who reacted correctly and adjusted. Congratulations. Welcome to the forum and keep up your awesome contributions. Please play nice (which is not always easy, I have to admit(

You know, as they say, flexibility is the key :mrgreen:
morkovka
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Fri May 20, 2022 1:46 am

From MetArt My Retreat (11 May 2022)

morkovka
Respected member

Postby MassDebate on Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:13 am

MassDebate
Still our bitch!