Postby singularis on Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Supersonick wrote:It would - but I don't know who it is

Are you joking?

It's Noe White.
singularis
Respected member

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Supersonick on Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:08 pm

shit - of course! damn she's a cute one. was always disappointed they didn't bring her back
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:48 am

I hope Julia Red will return @premiumbukkake

Julia Red = @JuliaRedx on Twitter

She told me the swallowing at PB toxicated her at that time

She is open to return however ...

This picture of her she sent me last week ...
Attachments
A77BE23E-E648-4CBF-9A1B-512C34D751B2.jpeg
A77BE23E-E648-4CBF-9A1B-512C34D751B2.jpeg (577.68 KiB) Viewed 8874 times
C03C7173-98C2-4A16-B286-06F1F45CB7DA.jpeg
C03C7173-98C2-4A16-B286-06F1F45CB7DA.jpeg (1 MiB) Viewed 8874 times
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby acca on Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:32 pm

PB need to be find men who shooting many jets of sperm in womans open mouth
minimum 10 strong jets of sperm to explode..
the sperm must explode from dick in strong jets of thick semen
acca
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:27 pm

acca wrote:PB need to be find men who shooting many jets of sperm in womans open mouth
minimum 10 strong jets of sperm to explode..
the sperm must explode from dick in strong jets of thick semen

simple formula
SF.jpg
SF.jpg (26.36 KiB) Viewed 8764 times

try at home Image
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:21 pm

What is Ashley Ocean doing in this scene?
Attachments
ashley.jpg
ashley.jpg (155.04 KiB) Viewed 8735 times
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:36 pm

xtripsnova wrote:What is Ashley Ocean doing in this scene?

why do you need it? lesbian scene with mature woman
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Thunderball on Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:38 pm

Last edited by Thunderball on Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderball
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:58 pm

Thunderball wrote:
xtripsnova wrote:What is Ashley Ocean doing in this scene?

It's from an old toothpaste commercial.

:::
it was a pun of course...
This forum is just rotting lately....
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:55 pm

Some late comments on Francesca Palma #1 and Venom #1

Francesca Palma #1
A scene well directed with great camerawork, and Francesca does a good job. But way to many weak loads, sometimes almost invisible. The parts I like with decent loads and decent mouthfuls are load 1-11 and 38-51. Francescas eye contact is fine, but i prefer to see the girls look at the guys cumming too, Francesca look at the camera most of the time.

The facials at the end look pretty good if you are into that. But for me to fully enjoy facials I prefer them where the girl still have the mouth full of cum and she swallow with the face covered, and then continue to recieve loads and swallow with her face still covered in cum. But I can do without the facials too, I often wish the facial loads where saved for the mouth instead...

Technically the video is encoded with some kind of filter making the colors look unnatural. I wish PB could get someone that knows how to make the videos look natural.

Venom #1
Once again a scene that's well directed, and with great camerawork. Venom is a true natural cumslut, with great attitude! Perfect intense eye contact looking at both the camera and the guys cumming, and zero cum dodging. She knows how to get in position for the camera, and she looks fabulous with her mouth full of cum. I really like her. Of Leidy, Francesca, Venom and Jessy, Venom is my favorite. I would love to see her back on PB!

The parts i like, with good loads and mouthfuls, are 1-10, 19-28, 40-48, 55-64, 65-76, 84-91, 92-104 and 105-117. The other parts has to many weak loads. I don't care much for the facials at the end, for the same reason as Francesca #1 above.

What I don't like (apart from to long time between loads and the parts with weak loads) is that Venom, like Leidy, has the habit of shaking her head and moving the cum around so much that the cum get thin and watery in her mouth. I love to see the girls move the cum around with the tounge, but it has to be done SLOWLY, to keep the thickness of the cum. It's extremely annoying to see so many thick impressive mouthfuls turn watery. But it's up to the director to tell the girls: "Don't shake your head, and move the cum around SLOWLY with your tounge..."

Technically Venom #1 (like Leidy and many of the latest scenes) are encoded with way too much gamma, which makes it look whitewashed, like watching through a fog. By adjusting the settings i VLC (I always download and watch in VLC) turning down the the gamma several notches, adding just a little saturation and contrast, it actually looks pretty good. The basic colors are more balanced this time, much better than Francesca.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Re: Supersonick's Old Timey Good Humour Bukkake Hour

Postby Supersonick on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:14 pm

The Usual Suspects and a (relatively) new guy:

HH - here is my contribution/critique of your list - why qualify Sonia 1 as she doesn't "really" swallow. Hell, she doesn't swallow. Period. Just say, "doesn't swallow." Why make a distinction about Vicky Love 1 ("this was a blowbang not a bukkake") - you don't do this with other model scenes, like Nikki Hill's "blowbang" scene. Anyway, what's the diff? Is the model sucking dicks? Are guys jerking off on her face? Is she being fed cum? If the answer is yes to all 3 of these questions, for both kinds of scenes, then how can you distinguish a "blowbang" from a "bukkake?"

Toothpaste commercial - hilarious!

Good insight Greg - thanks!

Robberto - don't be a stranger - is your Twitter account pretty much done? I'm with you - Julia Red was and is delightful. I would welcome her back ANY day.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:35 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:I hope Julia Red will return @premiumbukkake
Supersonick wrote:Julia Red was and is delightful. I would welcome her back ANY day.

I totally agree, her scenes where some of the best of that era, especially her first, I would love to see her back!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby acca on Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:04 pm

There is no point in calling girls for filming if men cum very weak...... PB need to be found new dicks that shoot strong jets of thick cum...
it's boring to watch the same dicks that shooting very weak and small loads....I don't understand how they can't find dicks that shoot hard and huge loads...as they cannot retain sperm for 7 days or more for huge fun
acca
Respected member

Re: Supersonick's Old Timey Good Humour Bukkake Hour

Postby Robbert1977 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:50 pm

Supersonick wrote:The Usual Suspects and a (relatively) new guy:

HH - here is my contribution/critique of your list - why qualify Sonia 1 as she doesn't "really" swallow. Hell, she doesn't swallow. Period. Just say, "doesn't swallow." Why make a distinction about Vicky Love 1 ("this was a blowbang not a bukkake") - you don't do this with other model scenes, like Nikki Hill's "blowbang" scene. Anyway, what's the diff? Is the model sucking dicks? Are guys jerking off on her face? Is she being fed cum? If the answer is yes to all 3 of these questions, for both kinds of scenes, then how can you distinguish a "blowbang" from a "bukkake?"

Toothpaste commercial - hilarious!

Good insight Greg - thanks!

Robberto - don't be a stranger - is your Twitter account pretty much done? I'm with you - Julia Red was and is delightful. I would welcome her back ANY day.

I am back on Twitter. I stay low level first. See if I am not blocked again (soon) / I post some PremiumBukkake stuff
Robbert1977
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL