PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby batard94 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:08 am

lizardblizzard wrote:I'm curious but what country are most ppl in this forum located? I assume like at least 70 percent is from europe right? But which country in europe or most ppl here from? Anyone here from the US or Canada?

So if these events took place in say london, czech republic or france etc... i assume there would be a whole lot of more ppl attending these events right? Also madrid is a pretty big city so is anyone surprised more ppl don't know about these events? I mean isn't the only way to know about premiumbukkake events well the website only and torbe site putalocura?

So for those events with girls like kira and monro... how did any of those guys even know of those events? They were not posted online right? I assumed it has to be through torbes website only ... like only those ppl know about it? Like ppl who attended torbe events only knew about it?

Does anyone know starting from which girl on the premiumbukkake website did they start advertising these events to the public? I know they advertised carolina vogue and started on from there when i saw they had the events page. But when pb site started... anyone know exactly when it started? So when it started, how many videos/girls were uploaded? Because surely when the site came out, it wasn't like okay only 1 girl or 2 girl video was posted? Thus when the site first came out, like a lot of the first girls videos were out already? I like to know the answer to this. I recalled when i visited the site a while back, i think they uploaded monro as a new girl etc or already just did. But what about the girls before that? Also before they uploaded monro or they just did, was there a link at the bottom of the page for the next event etc? Because back then i dont recall it was there. But was it there? And if so, anyone know which girls were posted in the events page? I just know that the girls from carolina vogue and afterwards had the event info in the events. But what about the girls before that?

Does anyone here find kira the sexiest girl of them all in the videos? Many times when she would receive a bukkake, you would see how she gives a quick glance at the guy and maybe even do it twice etc. I assume she does that just to see which guy and if he is attractive or not before he cums in her face/mouth? I noticed in the other videos such as caroline, monro and even rebecca, they don't even look at the guy at all mostly. They just wait there waiting for the cum and doesn't even look at any of the guy's faces etc. Does anyone here think that isn't as good as kira? But i assume they don't look at the guy because they already feel disgusted and doing so would probably turn the guy on even more? Kira did this a lot and if i was one of the guys, man i could get turned on so much by that. I notice with 1 or 2 guys, she would give them a look and even smile at them etc. I assume those guys must be pretty attractive to her right which is why? I didn't watch many of the other girls in the series because i don't find them that attractive compared to say kira or monro. But from looking at some of the videos like with linda and nona and few others, seems like most are disgusted by the guys right? Like you could tell they are not enjoying it at all. But does anyone here think any girls enjoyed it? I think if anyone did, it seemed like it was only kira but of course she could act pretty well it seemed. But the other girls, you could sort of tell none of them liked it etc.

Now this has me wondering. Imagine an event like this was reversed. Imagine a very attractive guy and any women could attend any event like this. Such as the women could go to the guy and play with his cock or suck his cock. And let say many of these women are not attractive at all. So would that would be similar to like premiumbukkake since i assume most guys who attend these events are not that attractive? Like imagine a guy having to please the woman and most are not attractive and say overweight etc. Would that be similar to what the girls who do premiumbukkake feel like?

Does anyone know what most of these guys who attend these events do for a living? For some reason, i keep picturing how most of the guys that attend these events are unemployed for some reason. Like i can't imagine a guy who is married to attend an event like this. But a guy having a g/f attending an event like this could happen for sure.

Im curious but if pb was able to get kira or monro to do this again, would you guys say it would easily break rebecca volpetti's record? Now if rebecca does it again, would her record be easy to break after ppl seen the video? Also, is there any new rebecca video as well? I thought it was a bukkake and gangbang as well. But there doesn't seem to be updates?

Also, when girls like kira and monro did the event, i assume they were asked to do gangbang as well right? But those girls clearly said no? Because my thinking was imagine those girls did the bukkake and then do gangbang like a few of the other girls did etc... like julia red etc. But they probably wouldn't stoop so low so to speak?

Yes
batard94
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:21 am

lizardblizzard wrote:Anyone?
Hey man, try to post no more than one or two questions at the time, maybe you'll get some answers that way.
So for those events with girls like kira and monro... how did any of those guys even know of those events? They were not posted online right? I assumed it has to be through torbes website only ... like only those ppl know about it? Like ppl who attended torbe events only knew about it?
The original scenes vere advertised on putalocura.com and on torbes blog, if you go to the first posts of this thread there are still links to some of those ads.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Ohhh...
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-04-28-00h01m30s493.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-04-28-00h01m30s493.jpg (136.1 KiB) Viewed 10827 times
vlcsnap-2018-04-28-00h02m30s294.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-04-28-00h02m30s294.jpg (130.46 KiB) Viewed 10827 times
vlcsnap-2018-04-28-00h03m08s482.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-04-28-00h03m08s482.jpg (113.12 KiB) Viewed 10827 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:31 pm

ahhh ... masterpieces
Attachments
Screenshot (20652).jpg
Screenshot (20652).jpg (129.79 KiB) Viewed 10796 times
Screenshot (20791).jpg
Screenshot (20791).jpg (121.12 KiB) Viewed 10796 times
chris
Numero Uno

Postby krull on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Hey folks, there is a new remastered version of Sheril Blossom #2 uploaded now, with the bowl drinking included at the end...

The "gangbang party bukkake" label is just a catchy title, PB isn't turning into GGG or anything like that.

xtripsnova wrote:Krull, do you know by any chance when are we going to get rid of the ^%#$^%$ scooper

She is not the greatest it's true, she just needs better training, hopefully that'll be sorted before the next shoot.

charlie72 wrote:PB is using those 30 year old shaved muscular men who all look the same. This is not interesting.

No they're not, there's a broad variation of guys as there always has been, we're not in the Prague era anymore...

lizardblizzard wrote:...

I have neither the time nor the will to answer 150 questions, especially when I've already answered similar questions already!

Liya Silver is unlikely, not it's not impossible. Lena Reif blocked all our accounts, so I guess she doesn't want to do bukkake! I follow Olivia Sin...

Swallowfan65 wrote:Would it be possible for PB to see the sublime Rebeca? one of my favorite

I doubt it sadly...

Prime385 wrote:The French amateur who was mentioned a while ago, Titia, has started selling her private gokkun parties via their Twitter.

I have spoken to Titia a fair bit on Twitter actually, came across her by accident! Would you guys like to see her on PB? Let me know...

xyz123xyz wrote:the only thing which would made me resign could be the publication of the cut-scenes - e.g. Nona's and Elya's one, where they supposedly throw up.

There's no point, for me, in cutting such a spontaneous material, above all when all the earlier amateur charme is lost in favour of a quite standard material. I know that many people wouldn't like those scenes, but that's should not be a problem, I believe

What part of "it's illegal to host" and "billing companies don't support it" is hard for you? Good grief...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Prime385 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:47 pm

krull wrote:
Prime385 wrote:The French amateur who was mentioned a while ago, Titia, has started selling her private gokkun parties via their Twitter.

I have spoken to Titia a fair bit on Twitter actually, came across her by accident! Would you guys like to see her on PB? Let me know...

They've already tried. Titia is willing, but apparently PB were not keen on her age (which isn't even that high, late 30s). She also would not wear the mask if she were to shoot for PB. Instead we get Avluv who literally no one asked for and looks way older.
Prime385
Respected member

Postby chris on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:52 pm

krull wrote:Hey folks, there is a new remastered version of Sheril Blossom #2 uploaded now, with the bowl drinking included at the end...

True and nice ,it was a decent amount of sperm which she should swallows for sure.
Attachments
Screenshot (20911).jpg
Screenshot (20911).jpg (116.22 KiB) Viewed 10726 times
chris
Numero Uno

Postby olga cabaeva on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Prime385 wrote:
krull wrote:

They've already tried. Titia is willing, but apparently PB were not keen on her age (which isn't even that high, late 30s). She also would not wear the mask if she were to shoot for PB. Instead we get Avluv who literally no one asked for and looks way older.

It's all depends on B. ,I think.
He rejects even Cherry who is new,young and tiny chick and she does bukkake and gang bangs
Attachments
20181112_005232.png
20181112_005232.png (314.22 KiB) Viewed 10652 times
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie

Postby Mack on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:20 am

Gregorious wrote:Ohhh...

Nona 2 second camera is an absolute masterpiece. It will probably never ever be beat. The most beautiful film ever made in the history of film. One of the most prized video anyone can ask for. One of the most beautiful woman in the world swallowing huge mouthfuls of cum from random guys. Unbelievable. I miss Nona so much.

chris wrote:ahhh ... masterpieces

Linda. My God. She just takes my breath away. Absolutely gorgeous.

There is no topping Linda and Nona. Probably never.
Mack
Respected member

Postby bay on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:46 am

[quote="olga cabaeva"]

If you want cherry, you should come with her. Everybody wants to see you in a double bukkake

For titia, no masked girls are needed
bay
Respected member

Postby bay on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:49 am

i wonder how many people that titia paid for advertising. masked girls are USELESS
bay
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Awww...
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-10-16-23h36m56s271.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-10-16-23h36m56s271.jpg (102.82 KiB) Viewed 10409 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Attachments
Lana_PB_HR.JPG
Lana_PB_HR.JPG (33.14 KiB) Viewed 10600 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Atthe on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Mack wrote: There is no topping Linda and Nona. Probably never.

It exists and it's called Sara scene.. maybe the same quality (if not better) than Linda and Nona. It should be stored somewhere, for sure.
Atthe
Almost human

Postby batard94 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Sara's scene will NEVER be released
so yes they have it but they wont never upload it
forget it
Last edited by batard94 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
batard94
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL