PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Thu May 28, 2020 6:56 pm

Gnelinile wrote:What is the name of this model?

Hola__Hamijos wrote:If I recall correctly he said her (model) name was Sonia.

Gregorious wrote:Sonya #1 Interview from PB Paris, 1 load
She definitely had some problem with that one load, but got it down...

The Pascal tweet was right! Guess I got the spelling of her name wrong :wink:
Is she a "beurette" as they say in France? North African ancestry?
She is very beautiful with a darker complexion than we are used to.
Last edited by Hola__Hamijos on Thu May 28, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 pm

I don't know about her ancestry, looks north African to me too, she say she's from Spain living in Paris.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Thu May 28, 2020 8:20 pm

cuzzin28 wrote:
Hola__Hamijos wrote:Krull made an excellent list to keep track of the scenes. Let see if we can make a new one. Just for the Original Ukrainians.
A BTS tracker if you will.
Three general categories:
-Pre-scene interview (often in a nice park)
-Post-scene interview (on set).
-Other BTS (Most often a post-scene run to the bathroom or the shower)

The thing about the pre and post-scene interviews, though, is that sometimes they are a part of the main video, and other times they are separate videos altogether.

You are right! Some times the interviews are not separate!
Let's attempt a tracker.

PB_001_Silvana_2 Putalocura style Silvana and the other Spanish girls chat before and after No other BTS?
PB_002_Silvana_3 Putalocura Style 3. Some great extended BTS
PB_003_Miyuki_Son ????
PB_004_Elya_1 1. A pre-scene chat (in Elya 1) where the Spanish girls oil up and grope Elya 8) 2.No post-scene interview 3. A good BTS with WC/shower scene
PB_005_Elya_2 1. A pre-scene chat (in Elya 2) where Silvana makes Daniela grope Elya :lol: 2. No post scene chat? 3. No BTS?
PB_006_Elya_3 1. A pre-scene interview (in the BTS). 2. A post-scene chat (in the shower in the BTS) 3. A BTS in the WC/shower
PB_007_Milena_1 1. A pre-scene interview (during the main video) 2.No post-scene interview 3. No BTS
PB_008_Milena_2 1. A pre-scene interview (in the BTS) 2. A quick post-scene interview(in the BTS) 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_009_Lola_1 1. A pre-scene chat (during the main video) 2. ??? 3. ???
PB_010_Lola_2 1. ??? 2. ??? 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_011_Lola_3 3. An extended BTS with WC/shower
PB_012_incognito_001 (Dulce Anabel) ????
PB_013_Silvana_4 1. A pre-scene chat (in the BTS) 2. & 3. A great extended BTS 8)
PB_014_Angela_1 1. No pre-scene interview. 2. A super quick post-scene interview (in Angela 1) 3. No BTS
PB_015_Angela_2 1. No pre-scene interview. 2.No post-scene interview(don't think there was one) 3. A BTS in the shower
PB_016_Angela_3 1. No pre-scene interview. 2. A quick post-scene interview (in the BTS) 3. A BTS in the shower
PB_017_Silvana_5 1. No pre-scene interview. 2. No post-scene interview 3. No BTS (Although Silvana is her usual chatty self throughout the main scene)
PB_018_Sonia_Anglada ??? 2. A post-bukkake chat (in the main scene)
PB_019_Michelle_1 1. No pre scene interview? 2. A post-scene interview (in the BTS) 3. A BTS in the WC/shower
PB_020_Michelle_2 ????
PB_021_Michelle_3 1. No pre scene interview? 3. A BTS in the WC/shower
PB_022_Nicole_1 1. No pre scene interview2. A very quick post-scene chat (in Nicole 1)3. No BTS
PB_023_Alma_1 ????
PB_024_Alina_1 1. No pre scene interview? 2. A quick post-scene chat (in Alina 1) 3. No BTS???
PB_025_Alina_2 1. No pre scene interview? 2. ??? 3. A BTS in the WC/shower
PB_026_Eva_1 1. A pre-scene interview (during the main video) 2. A quick post-scene chat (main video & BTS) 3. A good length BTS with WC/ shower
PB_027_Eva_2 - Not a bukkake - drinking from a glass 1. A pre-scene interview in the restaurant (separate) 2. No post-scene interview 3. No BTS
PB_028_Eva_3 1. No pre-scene interview. 2. No post-scene interview 3. A BTS in the WC
PB_029_Monro_1 1. A pre-scene interview (in Monro 1) 2. A post-scene chat just before and just after swallowing the bowl (in Monro 1) 3. No other BTS?
PB_030_Monro_2 1. A pre-scene interview in the park (separate) 2. A post-scene interview just after swallowing the bowl (in the BTS) 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_031_Linda_1 1. A pre-scene interview (during the main video). 2. A quick post-scene interview (main video) 3. No other BTS?
PB_032_Linda_2 1. A pre-scene interview (during the main video). 2. A post-scene interview (in the BTS) 3. A BTS in the WC/shower
PB_033_Linda_3 1. A pre-scene interview. 2. A quick post-scene interview (in the BTS) 3. A BTS in the shower
PB_034_Sara_1 :cry: :cry: :cry:
PB_035_Victoria_1 1. No pre-scene interview. 2. A post-scene interview. 3. No other BTS
PB_036_Katy_1 1. A pre-scene interview (separate) 2. A super quick post-scene chat(in the BTS) 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_037_Jane_3_1 / PB_037_Jane_3_2 1. A lovely pre-scene interview in the coffee shop (separate) 2. ??? 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_038_Nona_1 1. A pre-scene interview 2. A post-scene interview (in the BTS) 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_039_Nona_2 1. A pre-scene interview (in Nona 2) 2. A post-scene interview (in Nona 2) 3. No other BTS
PB_040_Nona_3 & Silvana_6 1. A pre-scene interview with Nona (separate). 2. A quick post-scene chat with Silvana after swallowing all the cum (main video) 3. No other BTS
PB_041_Kira_1 1. Two pre-scene interviews (one in Kira 1 on the couch - the other outside) 2. A quick post-scene interview (in Kira 1) 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_042_Mary_1 1. A pre-scene interview of 2 minutes (in Mary - Best Scenes) 2. A quick post-scene interview(on set) + a 2nd post-scene interview (separate) 3. A BTS with WC/shower
PB_043_Jane_1 - Not a bukkake - drinking from a glass 1. A pre-scene interview (separate). 2. A quick post-scene chat (main video) 3. No BTS
PB_044_Jane_2 1. A pre-scene interview (separate). 2. A post-scene interview (in the BTS & Jane 2) 3. A BTS in the WC/shower
PB_045_Elya_4_Part1 & PB_045_Elya_4_Part2 1. A pre-scene interview (separate). 2. A post-scene interview (in the BTS) 3. A BTS in the WC/shower I still they they likely have a little more great footage during the break between Elya4 Part 1 and Elya4 Part 2 that they have not released. :wink:
PB_046_Elya_5 1. A pre-scene interview (separate). 2. A post-scene interview (in the BTS) 3. A BTS in the WC/shower
PB_047_incognito_002 (Dulce Anabel) ????

I everybody's help to finish it! There are probably some errors and obviously scene info that is missing. I think we can conclude that while we are on this corona-virus hiatus, there is probably even more great BTS stuff PB can release while we wait for new scenes.

Pick your favourite model and check what scenes might be missing.
ex: Like cuzzin28 said, there has to be an Angela interview? Or an Angela #1 BTS right?
Last edited by Hola__Hamijos on Sat May 30, 2020 7:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu May 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:The Pascal tweet was right! Guess I got the spelling of her name wrong :wink:

I see now they have her name as Sonia in the heading, but Sonya in the description and filename. So who knows, PB is notorious for using different spellings of the girls names depending on where and when...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Thu May 28, 2020 9:11 pm

Gregorious wrote:they have her name as Sonia in the heading, but Sonya in the description and filename. So who knows...

Speaking of file names, can you check a filename for me?
Wasn't masked-Victoria listed in some picture filenames as Katya or Katia?
Obviously she is listed as Floriana on PL. https://www.putalocura.com/actriz/floriana
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu May 28, 2020 9:42 pm

^Yes you're right! Her PL scene filename is "ANO_180_Floriana" and in her PB photo filenames she is katia:

katia08.jpg
katia08.jpg (107.14 KiB) Viewed 14623 times

Beautiful girl (but I guess Skippy just hate the sight of her, right Skippy?)...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Thu May 28, 2020 10:11 pm

I have time so ...

PB_004_Elya_1 - No BTS? (10 min separate)
PB_026_Eva_1 - No other BTS? (8 min separate)
PB_027_Eva_2 - No pre-scene interview (3 min separate)
PB_030_Monro_2 - No pre-scene interview ( 4 min separate)
PB_040_Nona_3 & Silvana_6 - No pre-scene interview (3 min separate)

btw . Great work man :mrgreen:
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Thu May 28, 2020 10:21 pm

Gregorious wrote:^Yes you're right! Her PL scene filename is "ANO_180_Floriana" and in her PB photo filenames she is katia:

Thanks for double checking that. It made me wonder, is Katia a stage name or ... :P

chris wrote:I have time so ...

PB_004_Elya_1 - No BTS? (10 min separate)
PB_026_Eva_1 - No other BTS? (8 min separate)
PB_027_Eva_2 - No pre-scene interview (3 min separate)
PB_030_Monro_2 - No pre-scene interview ( 4 min separate)
PB_040_Nona_3 & Silvana_6 - No pre-scene interview (3 min separate)

btw . Great work man :mrgreen:

Thanks for your help!
EDIT: I have included those 5 scenes in my list! I had missed a few!

If you have the time what about Angela or Lola? I thought there was more stuff from them but I found very little on my computer.
I'm also missing a whole bunch of stuff from Michelle unless there is truly very little BTS from her.
Last edited by Hola__Hamijos on Fri May 29, 2020 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby chris on Thu May 28, 2020 10:37 pm

Yes , only these errors i found.

for Angela and Lola there are not more stuff in the site
same for Michelle.
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Fri May 29, 2020 12:20 am

chris wrote:Yes , only these errors i found.

for Angela and Lola there are not more stuff in the site
same for Michelle.

Thanks for your help!

Let's focus on 3 scenes:

Alma
Nicole
Victoria (with mask)

They only did one scene each. Do they all have no BTS for their only scene?
Kira and Mary only did 1 scene each and all of a sudden, *poof*, PB pulls their BTS stuff out of the secret vault.

Who here thinks that there is more Alma/Nicole/Victoria footage hiding? :mrgreen:
Should this be our focus for requests?

morlen wrote:Now we are waiting anxiously for the jewel in the crown ( SARA ).

If I was Art I would upload the Sara interview on Friday. Just the interview. It would get people excited, then people would sign up again in anticipation and he can squeeze another week out of no new content. A little cruel, but better than Jojo Kiss. :lol:
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby cuzzin28 on Fri May 29, 2020 1:43 am

Huh. That Elya 1 BTS somehow must have slipped by me. And it's actually pretty fucking hot too. We get to see Silvana and Daniela side-by-side sucking a hoard of clocks, getting the guys ready for Elya. Silvana might not be the best cum swallower, but I find that woman very sexy. I like seeing her work behind the scenes. Even during the downtime, while waiting for more guys to cum, it looks like she's having a blast in her "assistant" role, dancing around, egging the guys on. I sure wouldn't mind seeing her make a comeback.

Hola__Hamijos wrote:Let's focus on 3 scenes:

Alma
Nicole
Victoria (with mask)

They only did one scene each. Do they all have no BTS for their only scene?

Just checked. None of them have any uploads besides their one scene and two camera angles.
cuzzin28
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Fri May 29, 2020 2:29 am

cuzzin28 wrote:Huh. That Elya 1 BTS somehow must have slipped by me. And it's actually pretty fucking hot too.

That great scene slipped by me too! That's why the BTS are so great. For the Original Ukrainians, it allows us to have a fresh perspective on old classic scene. I like to see their emotions before and after a scene too. Also, Silvana was a great cum scooper and a really fun assistant.

chris wrote:Angela and Lola there are not more stuff in the site
same for Michelle.

cuzzin28 wrote:
Hola__Hamijos wrote:Alma
Nicole
Victoria (with mask)

Just checked. None of them have any uploads besides their one scene and two camera angles.

I bet ALL of you at least one of the following exists but PB never got around to publishing it:
Lola #1 BTS
Angel #1 BTS &/or Some kind of pre-scene chat or interview with Angela ( before filming #1,#2 or #3).
Michelle #2 BTS &/or Some kind of pre-scene chat or interview with Michelle ( before filming #1,#2 or #3).
Nicole BTS
Alma #1 BTS
Alina #1 BTS &/or Some kind of pre-scene chat or interview with Alina ( before filming #1 or #2).
Victoria BTS
Monro #1 BTS
Nona #2 BTS
Linda #1 BTS
Dulce Anabel BTS - one of her 2 scenes literally cuts off before she finishes swallowing (because she probably doesn't actually swallow :evil: )
Silvana #2 BTS
Miyuki Son BTS

If I've made a mistake, and one of those scenes actually exists, let me know!
Last edited by Hola__Hamijos on Sat May 30, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Fri May 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Damn that Sonya girl is fine, looks maghrebi too which is a big plus for me, looking forward to this scene :D
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri May 29, 2020 5:43 pm

DrinkIt wrote:Damn that Sonya girl is fine, looks maghrebi too which is a big plus for me, looking forward to this scene :D

Well send her back to wherever she came from. Her scene is online.
She is the new cum dodging champion.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Fri May 29, 2020 6:39 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:She is very beautiful with a darker complexion than we are used to.

DrinkIt wrote:Damn that Sonya girl is fine

WAO137 wrote:Sonia #1 us up...61 loads from the new new era (after this situation) nice....Her skin with facials looks awesome

Well there seems to be a good consensus regarding her looks.
& facial fans should be happy.

xtripsnova wrote:She is the new cum dodging champion.

I know you're not a fan of facials. How many of the 61 loads does she actually swallow? Does she manage to finish the bowl?

Do you think she can be trained and would do better in a second scene?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL