PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:04 am

Gregorious wrote:Can't you see the picture? It's there for me...

Hola__Hamijos wrote:That's not his issue. I think he saw the original pic ( I can). He is just in disbelief that they would film her. :lol:
I am very pessimistic too.

Supersonick wrote:You got it.

Ha ha, of course! Because of the recent deletion of pictures here I was misled by the citation for some reason saying "The attachment Barbie Esm.jpg is no longer available"...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby HELLLLP on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:05 am

I'm shocked! I have nothing to do with the fact that she closed the page.. Someone who is here writes to the girls about what is being discussed here.. I don't understand why this was done at all.
My confidence in the people here has fallen dramatically. They don't do anything to get the scene out. But at the same time, they immediately start writing to girls. By the way, I did not share her personal data with anyone..
HELLLLP
Still our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:41 am

^Why shocked? This forum is open to anyone, and it was perfectly clear from previous posts that people here showed interest in her private social media and where digging for information...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Supersonick on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:45 pm

a little naive here, but I had assumed all these girls had gone underground a long time ago - if they still even had social media, kept their accounts private and such.

On other news, still just a Venera #1 Bukkake. It would be nice to know the answer why there is no 1st cam and 2nd cam. Is this a new direction PB will be taking with their vids? Did something happen to the footage? Laziness?

It would be nice if PB/Krull did something to engage with their clientele, other than to just piss people off. Even the guy that started this thread is gone and has quit posting
Last edited by Supersonick on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:49 pm

How many pages would we lose if PB deleted every post that mentioned Sara? I understand that the Sara scene has become the holy grail of scenes and I myself would love to see it, plus it would finally end everyone begging for it but I believe most likely if they released it we would probably be disappointed. Everyone assumes it would be a classic and we would all love it but has anyone thought that the scene could be another Kattie Hill but worse. Image if she swallowed nothing the whole scene, cried and cum dodged the whole time. I believe the scenes coming out of Madrid now are probably far better and at some point the calls for its release have to end.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:55 pm

Zman80 wrote:How many pages would we lose if PB deleted every post that mentioned Sara? I understand that the Sara scene has become the holy grail of scenes and I myself would love to see it, plus it would finally end everyone begging for it but I believe most likely if they released it we would probably be disappointed. Everyone assumes it would be a classic and we would all love it but has anyone thought that the scene could be another Kattie Hill but worse. Image if she swallowed nothing the whole scene, cried and cum dodged the whole time. I believe the scenes coming out of Madrid now are probably far better and at some point the calls for its release have to end.

Just release the damn video already. The entire reason the interest in this video and its subject didn't just disappear in the sunset like Alma, Nicole, and countless others in the first place is because it became the one video that was never released; it became the "holy grail" of scenes - its notoriety has made it an obsession.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby horsepower on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Supersonick wrote:
Just release the damn video already. The entire reason the interest in this video and its subject didn't just disappear in the sunset like Alma, Nicole, and countless others in the first place is because it became the one video that was never released; it became the "holy grail" of scenes - its notoriety has made it an obsession.

I hate to admit it, but this is not a crazy proposition...
horsepower
Respected member

Postby krull on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Supersonick wrote:On other news, still just a Venera #1 Bukkake. It would be nice to know the answer why there is no 1st cam and 2nd cam.

Venera is being re-edited again and the camera 1/2 videos will be up with it soon, sorry for the delay!
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Gregorious on Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:03 pm

krull wrote:Venera is being re-edited again and the camera 1/2 videos will be up with it soon, sorry for the delay!

Good to hear, thank you!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby HELLLLP on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:59 pm

Now direct appeal, the person who wrote the SARA.
Anger gives birth - only Anger.
I hope you are strong, what to write to me. Can you explain to me, where I was wrong.
HELLLLP
Still our bitch!

Postby cuzzin28 on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 pm

^ All right, this guy is crazy.
cuzzin28
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby DrinkIt on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:53 pm

Seek help like your usernames suggests :roll:
DrinkIt
Respected member

PB - Sara's cult obsession

Postby smegma on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:04 am

Ok, this Sara cult obsession is getting ridiculous. It has practically taken over this chat. Just forget about it. Whether PB ever releases it or not, begging for it in chat isn't going to make a difference.
smegma
Respected member

Postby vextime on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:43 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
vextime
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:17 am

It's funny when guys who publish information on a public forum, including photos, then act surprised when that information is read and acted upon...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL