PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby HolaHamijos on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:49 pm

lizardblizzard wrote:Is this confirmed? How did you get this info?

It was pretty lame as far as April Fools jokes go. Somebody had to post something!

HolaHamijos wrote:You might be an idiot.

At this point, you are so improbably obtuse, I'm just going to assume you are a troll lizardblizzard.

sartori wrote:Its more these stupid posts like that from hola....

My lame April Fools post is responsible for guys ejaculating smaller loads? :shock:
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby sartori on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:41 am

HolaHamijos wrote:

It was pretty lame as far as April Fools jokes go. Somebody had to post something!

At this point, you are so improbably obtuse, I'm just going to assume you are a troll lizardblizzard.

My lame April Fools post is responsible for guys ejaculating smaller loads? :shock:

I am speaking about the fact, that some men could become insecure (me at the first moment too) and they dont register for the shooting. We might have then less than 100 loads because of that idiotic jokes.
Of course there are other reasons too: Friday might be a good day für madrilenos, but for foreigners ist not.
Second: To announce the shooting 7 days before, its not good. You have to do a medical test, book your flights and so on. For foreigners its too short to orgnaize it. If i would nt be part of the scene, it would be difficult to take part.
So please LP take an example on ggg (just for the organization, not for the rest): there you know the dates for an half year, and you know the girls für the next shootings.
So i hop for a 100 + scene with mina on friday
sartori
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:29 am

(I ) Miss Monro :mrgreen:
Attachments
monroe.jpg
monroe.jpg (135.81 KiB) Viewed 11907 times
monroe2.jpg
monroe2.jpg (123.17 KiB) Viewed 11907 times
chris
Numero Uno

Postby bigload on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:12 am

sartori wrote:
HolaHamijos wrote:

I am speaking about the fact, that some men could become insecure (me at the first moment too) and they dont register for the shooting. We might have then less than 100 loads because of that idiotic jokes.
Of course there are other reasons too: Friday might be a good day für madrilenos, but for foreigners ist not.
Second: To announce the shooting 7 days before, its not good. You have to do a medical test, book your flights and so on. For foreigners its too short to orgnaize it. If i would nt be part of the scene, it would be difficult to take part.
So please LP take an example on ggg (just for the organization, not for the rest): there you know the dates for an half year, and you know the girls für the next shootings.
So i hop for a 100 + scene with mina on friday

on the older scene they also announced it just 1 week before and we still got a lot of big loads. alex harper was announced earlier, hopefully we get a lot of big loads there.
bigload
Respected member

Postby acca on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Sherry Vine mega gloryhole is the best of all by now as gloryhole!Lots of huge thick load from many random men right in the Sherry mouth and all swallow!!!it should continue with that just need to call even more men whoo shoot big thick real semen call up ozito and other fat men who have a lot of yellow sperm in balls!!!
finally to be more than 100 men whoo shooting real thick semen right in girls open mouth like sherry vine who opened her mouth nicely and showed sperm before she swallowed everything!!!!
Torbe,we need girls who swallow more then 100 big loads and we need amateur man who shooting big load of semen!!!
acca
Respected member

Postby robuk on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Personally I think PB need to make sure they get the camera angles right and actually have the fellas shoot properly into the girls mouth before worrying about a 100 loads,lets be honest some of the very best work PB did had models swallowing 50 or 60 loads and they were classics.
A few amateurs might help aswell :wink:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby krull on Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:17 pm

HolaHamijos wrote:Another cancellation. Mina will no longer be going through with the shoot. They have decided to try something new and replace her with Ozito.

:lol: Very good, looks like you rustled a few internet feathers with that one, people are unaware of April Fools Day it seems!

supersonik wrote:Oh, wait, that's actually how PB is now...

Yes.. we see these comments, and the ones on the site itself too, there will be no gloryhole scenes for Mina or Sandra (but probably for Alex, since she's in Madrid for the week...)
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby chris on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:20 am

chris
Numero Uno

Postby Zgruik on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:38 am

confusing, there are no counter (loads and swallow) on the clip !! ;-)
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:42 am

So beautiful.... nostalgia, regrets, envy
She truly is a goddess
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby doctor01 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:29 am

Kira is ordinary eastern slut.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby HolaHamijos on Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:03 pm

krull wrote::lol: Very good, looks like you rustled a few internet feathers with that one, people are unaware of April Fools Day it seems!

More than I expected! I thought everyone would see it as a joke right away! My goodness!

sartori wrote:I am speaking about the fact, that some men could become insecure (me at the first moment too) and they dont register for the shooting. We might have then less than 100 loads because of that idiotic jokes.

I don't blame you, I'd definitely feel insecure about my ability to ejaculate if Ozito was to be the recipient of my sperm. :lol:
Jokes aside, since you are not fluent in English, I believe the word you were searching for was "uncertain", not "insecure" or "unsafe".

You seriously thought my April Fools joke would impact attendance? What country are you from? Do they not have humour or April Fools there?

For the record, you seriously think people PB members would want to see this guy drink a bowl of sperm? :::

krull wrote:Yes.. we see these comments, and the ones on the site itself too, there will be no gloryhole scenes for Mina or Sandra (but probably for Alex, since she's in Madrid for the week...)
This makes perfect sense.
If the model is there for one day, all loads should go to towards the main bukkake. Premium means they should endeavour to make the biggest possible bukkake! I'd rather have a "100 load bukkake" than an "80 load bukkake & 20 load gloryhole".
Yes that means fewer scenes, but I believe this what everyone wants. Despite all the fetishes and arguments (smegma guy, cosplay guy, swallow vs facial), we can all agree on this correct? One big scene is better than two smaller ones?

If the model is there for many days though, why not throw in a gloryhole scene? :wink:

acca wrote:we need girls who swallow more then 100 big loads

Indeed!
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby adri2006 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 pm

do you have some recent news of Elya?
adri2006
Almost human

Postby sartori on Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:27 pm

I dont like your jokes, but you seems to be a prophet.
The shooting with mina is really cancelled
sartori
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:31 pm

Does anyone know what ethnicity sandra soul is? I know she is from czech but is she indian? Or is she czech but has a very dark tan.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL