PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:32 am

If I was going to be hugely critical i'd have to say I don't particularly find Ashely that attractive but lets be honest its great to have updates that look a bit more like the old shoots..if not the girls :wink:
I think if PB shoot the same girl a few times there is room for facials in a shoot but the main focus always was and I think is swallowing,its what made PB...for me anyway.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby doctor01 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Best formula is latest scene - lots gookun and at the end lots of tick facials on girs face like Monro, Kathy, Alina etc. Eventualy one set wihout facial but second with huge loads over face. Torbe is master.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:46 pm

doctor01 wrote:Best formula is latest scene - lots gookun and at the end lots of tick facials on girs face like Monro, Kathy, Alina etc. Eventualy one set wihout facial but second with huge loads over face. Torbe is master.

For us guys that dislike facials, I am sure we would accept a compromise where all the facials would be scooped into the mouth before they roll off the face. I could live with that, for one of the sessions only of course.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby gokkunfan88 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:08 pm

batard94 wrote:the name is premiumbukkake but it's not really bukkake
everyone knows that the website is about swallowing sperm

i agree with xtripsnova

for next bk: only swallow
blowbang: facials

I too agree with xtripsnova. Hopefully in the future shoots there will be just pure swallowing. Only time will tell I suppose.
gokkunfan88
Still our bitch!

Postby DrinkIt on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 am

Great to see PB picking up the pace recently, another new girl being shot on the 23rd-26th :wink:
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby Kurtkokane3 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:55 am

xtripsnova wrote:
doctor01 wrote:Best formula is latest scene - lots gookun and at the end lots of tick facials on girs face like Monro, Kathy, Alina etc. Eventualy one set wihout facial but second with huge loads over face. Torbe is master.

For us guys that dislike facials, I am sure we would accept a compromise where all the facials would be scooped into the mouth before they roll off the face. I could live with that, for one of the sessions only of course.

Yep, agree. Fortunately it seems that Jimena may be track to reach this premise as well. With her hand squeezing and airtight grip during most of the shoot, I'm sure she'd enthusiastically continue it to the end if let be.
GOKKUN
------------------
everything else
Kurtkokane3
Almost human

Postby roost on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:39 am

Kurtkokane3 wrote:
xtripsnova wrote:

Yep, agree. Fortunately it seems that Jimena may be track to reach this premise as well. With her hand squeezing and airtight grip during most of the shoot, I'm sure she'd enthusiastically continue it to the end if let be.

Jimena really is the best! She has got 'cum scooper' down to a fine art and knows exactly where to hold her hands. In the latest Ashley Ocean scene, during a pause, you can see her carefully save some cum strings that are on her hands to make sure that Ashley still gets it. I'd actually like to see a bit more interaction with her and the camera / model in scenes. I think because we know she has done this before (and been completely fine with swallowing tons of cum) it makes it hotter when she is in scenes behind a woman who is struggling. She steps that fine line between being caring towards the model and also being fairly dominant. You can tell she gets some amusement from the scenes where the model finds it hard, she has a very distinctive turn of her mouth when she is suppressing a smile or laugh. And that she has a good raport with others on set, which is fun. I hope she sticks around!
roost
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:00 am

The Ashley Ocean bukkake is one more in the right direction for PB, big loads, big good mouthfuls, and Ashley does a great job. And this time the facials looks good, thanks to Ashley being low enough for the guys to cum over her face from above.

Unfortunately I'm not turned on by this update, mainly because I don't find Ashley attractive.

And I don't get why so many guys still miss the mouth! Don't anyone tell them before the shoot they are supposed to get close enough to fill up the mouth? The mouthfuls are big enough anyway thanks to Jimena, but it is much hotter to see the mouthfuls build up as the loads land the mouth, than when the cum is just scoped up. I hope this get better in future bukkakes.

Some technical issues:
The image quality of Ashleys bukkake is not as good as Cherrys bukkake. Often the image is blown out, like if the lightning is to strong, and the contrast set to high. The cum in Ashleys mouth often look just like some undefined white substance, without any details.

Cherrys bukkake had much sharper picture with excellent definition, we could see every detail and pattern in the wonderful mouthfuls. I also think Cherrys bukkake had better camera angles and zoom. I hope future bukkakes has the same sharp definition as Cherrys bukkake, without blown out images.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

doctor01 wrote:Jimena really is the best! She has got 'cum scooper' down to a fine art and knows exactly where to hold her hands. In the latest Ashley Ocean scene, during a pause, you can see her carefully save some cum strings that are on her hands to make sure that Ashley still gets it. I'd actually like to see a bit more interaction with her and the camera / model in scenes. I think because we know she has done this before (and been completely fine with swallowing tons of cum) it makes it hotter when she is in scenes behind a woman who is struggling. She steps that fine line between being caring towards the model and also being fairly dominant. You can tell she gets some amusement from the scenes where the model finds it hard, she has a very distinctive turn of her mouth when she is suppressing a smile or laugh. And that she has a good raport with others on set, which is fun. I hope she sticks around!

Totally agree. She really improved a lot. I still remember a time I was cursing after her being so inefficient. This is something else now.
Go see the Boni Brown scene again, 2nd Camera. This is a premise of what we should be getting from now on (apart from the sitting position which is a big no no)
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:16 pm

I have been dreaming for Elya to make a comeback. Of course I came to my senses and I understand that will not happen.
But what about Hellen V?
She is a pro. She can be booked again.
Why did she shoot only 1 scene (+1 gh, I know)?
Isn't there a "Hellen V's fan club" here?
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:41 pm

^I would love to see Hellen again, this time with the same views and mouthfuls as Cherry!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Quimico300 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:33 pm

I would love a scene from PAULITA MOLDES
Attachments
Paulita Moldes (Putalocura).jpg
Paulita Moldes (Putalocura).jpg (110.91 KiB) Viewed 10286 times
Quimico300
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Quimico300 wrote:I would love a scene from PAULITA MOLDES

please no!
Those fake tits are killing me
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:01 pm

^I don't like those tits either, but she is so cute I would like to se her in a bukkake anyway:
https://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25907&start=9870#p426555

She's done a gloryhole on Putalocura, so maybe she's up to it...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:11 pm

I don't like fake tits but she has a pretty face ) instead of Ashley and Vinna ... (for my taste) :mrgreen:
chris
Numero Uno

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL