PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Robbert1977 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:09 am

Gregorious wrote:
Hola__Hamijos wrote:
The good ol' "before Torbe went to jail" shoots: [...]

Thanks for keeping "The list" alive HH, it's been quite a ride since 2016, with lot's of ups and downs...

About the latest group of scenes from PB_140 and onward: I think its worth to mention that most of these scenes differ from most earlier scenes in that they are shot in shorter parts put together to make longer scenes. It's not only Romas bukkake. These scenes can't really be judged the same way as scenes shot as continuous scenes. Perhaps you could add something like this in the heading of the group:

Filmed since the arrest of Pascal & co in Paris and the raid on Torbe's studio in Madrid:
Most of these scenes are shot in shorter parts put together to make longer scenes

About PB_149_Rebeka_Brown_1: Saying she doesn't swallow is completely wrong. Watch the video, she absolutely does swallow everything she get in her mouth, without trying to dodge anything! She swallows in mouthfuls of 1-2, 3-7, 8-11, 12, 13, and 14. Yes, the guys miss a bit and Ana licks up cum from Rebekas face after load 7 and 11, but thats just a little. It's a smaller scene, and the loads and mouthfuls are small, but that's not Rebekas fault. I think this scene and the PL bukkake shows that she is ready to handle a big PB bukkake...

==

Earlier scenes were shot in 1 straight line in max 1 hour - now many more cuts because a limit number of guys producing even 129 loads together in more hours. I think PB do well in Covid time still able to produce several 100plus bkk.

Rebeka Brown is okay - I don’t understand the discussion about her / she should be bukkaked with 80plus loads.
I enjoyed her video and Ana showing up.
Real Sexy Kitty is a nice lady too.
Robbert1977
Respected member

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Robbert1977 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:19 am

bigload wrote:I liked the scene of roma (BUKAKE DE FIN DE AÑO) from putalocura where she gets a nice martini glass full of cum.
kinda reminds to AGSOI, spermcocktail from brandon (RIP). they could do it in premiumbukkake style, so filling the glass up to the top, let her swallow and repeat it as many times as possible :P

55EDDD0A-C121-4DD5-BEC1-A37E5C344846.jpeg

2D8A73E9-D9B4-4DAA-9E90-7656487CDB99.jpeg

B930F930-CFF4-4503-A8B1-326DC1DC9276.jpeg

I am a huge fan of Roma Amor - a true beauty

I don’t like her tattoos but I must neglect that because she is so beautiful (body & face)

And she swallows the sperm so easily.

I support your idea with the Martini glass - it’s good to do some different ways

I love the spermbar videos too - Silvana & Jane, also Carolina Vogue / Elya / Eva / Nona / Mary / ....
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby bay on Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:12 am

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
bay wrote:idk why you count 123 as unkown. if you remember correctly, each scene were promoted on twitter so there s nothing missing

I have a challenge for you bay. Or perhaps a favour to ask of you.
Find me the URL to the trailer for scene #123 then.
Find me tweet promoting scene #123.
I would love to withdraw my assertion that scene #123 is missing.

how do you want me to give you proofs on something that has not happen ? you should be the one to prove that a scene was shot for pb and not published.
bay
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:48 am

bay wrote:
Hola__Hamijos wrote:
bay wrote:idk why you count 123 as unkown. if you remember correctly, each scene were promoted on twitter so there s nothing missing

I have a challenge for you bay. Or perhaps a favour to ask of you.
Find me the URL to the trailer for scene #123 then.
Find me tweet promoting scene #123.
I would love to withdraw my assertion that scene #123 is missing.

how do you want me to give you proofs on something that has not happen ? you should be the one to prove that a scene was shot for pb and not published.

no PB_123 published (yet)
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (143.22 KiB) Viewed 10363 times
Robbert1977
Respected member

Re: SUPERSONICK'S OLD TIMEY GOOD HUMOUR BUKKAKE

Postby Supersonick on Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:39 pm

Sara scene unreleased - yet they claim to hold copyright. No PB 123. What are PB 48 and PB 49? Why do Silvana's scenes start at "2?" Why does Rebeka Brown, Pink Charlotte and Sonia Anglada NOT have a model page? Where is all the cut BTS, interviews, and other footage of original Ukrainian Goddesses? Some more - proof the content exists - of Mary and Kira - trickled in a few months ago.

Why are there so many bukkake mysteries? This is why we have top people - bukkake detectives as I like to call them, WAO, Greg, HH, and Robbert - working on this round the clock...

Thanks for your work gentlemen. I tip my hat to you.

X-Files-XXX-Parody.jpg
X-Files-XXX-Parody.jpg (63.82 KiB) Viewed 10144 times

"PREMIUM BUKKAKE: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE"

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Detecti ... h_Precinct
Last edited by Supersonick on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:03 pm

Supersonick wrote:Sara scene unreleased - yet they claim to hold copyright. No PB 123. What are PB 48 and PB 49? Why do Silvana's scenes start at "2?" Why does Rebeka Brown, Pink Charlotte and Sonia Anglada NOT have a model page? Where is all the cut BTS, interviews, and other footage of original Ukrainian Goddesses? Some more - proof the content exists - of Mary and Kira - trickled in a few months ago.

Why are there so many bukkake mysteries? This is why we have top people - bukkake detectives as I like to call them, WAO, Greg, HH, and Robbert - working on this round the clock...

Thxx - it’s nice to share our passion of PremiumBukkake

Torbe told me that his computer still not returned after it’s was taken by the police
In that case: he wants to check on Elya#4 BTS. Elya was (close to) vomiting.

I don’t understand why PremiumBukkake is not publishing more stuff - indeed they must have lots of it (BTS mainly)

I gave several options already in earlier messages how they could bring in more variety in the scenes (cumwalk / gokkun)

The client interaction is still poor unfortunately - why I don’t understand/ I can imagine they don’t look for tooclose direct contact (many opinions), but they could give more information about their plans / or do polls and execute the outcome / ....
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:05 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:
Supersonick wrote:Sara scene unreleased - yet they claim to hold copyright. No PB 123. What are PB 48 and PB 49? Why do Silvana's scenes start at "2?" Why does Rebeka Brown, Pink Charlotte and Sonia Anglada NOT have a model page? Where is all the cut BTS, interviews, and other footage of original Ukrainian Goddesses? Some more - proof the content exists - of Mary and Kira - trickled in a few months ago.

Thxx - it’s nice to share our passion of PremiumBukkake

Torbe told me that his computer still not returned after it’s was taken by the police
In that case: he wants to check on Elya#4 BTS. Elya was (close to) vomiting.

I don’t understand why PremiumBukkake is not publishing more stuff - indeed they must have lots of it (BTS mainly)

I gave several options already in earlier messages how they could bring in more variety in the scenes (cumwalk / gokkun)

The client interaction is still poor unfortunately - why I don’t understand/ I can imagine they don’t look for too close direct contact (many opinions), but they could give more information about their plans / or do polls and execute the outcome / ....
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby cuzzin28 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:28 am

Supersonick wrote:Why do Silvana's scenes start at "2?"

PB actually answered this one earlier in this thread:

PremiumBukkake wrote:
Hola__Hamijos wrote:
YES or NO questions:
:arrow: Is there a "Silvana #1" (she is the only model whose scenes start at #2)?

Silvana #1 was a little bukkake and one of the first tests, we did not include it in the content for the PB. You can find it video at the link below:
https://www.putalocura.com/famosas/silv ... o-cambiame
cuzzin28
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Atthe on Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:25 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:

[b]February 12th 2016 to February 12th 2021

5yearsnoSara.jpg

PremiumBukkake wrote:Yes, we have full copyright on the scene with Sara.

Art, do you think we will we reach 10 years without the release of the Sara scene? :cry:

Thanks for the remind.. we are still waiting for the Sara release. Someone should contact the guy Socarra who wrote this review and at least ask for details in his memory.. any lead?! :::
Atthe
Almost human

Postby Supersonick on Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:49 pm

cuzzin28 wrote:
Supersonick wrote:Why do Silvana's scenes start at "2?"

PB actually answered this one earlier in this thread:

PremiumBukkake wrote:
Hola__Hamijos wrote:
YES or NO questions:
:arrow: Is there a "Silvana #1" (she is the only model whose scenes start at #2)?

Silvana #1 was a little bukkake and one of the first tests, we did not include it in the content for the PB. You can find it video at the link below:
https://www.putalocura.com/famosas/silv ... o-cambiame

Hey - thanks for the reminder. That's right. forgot about that one. It isn't listed under Bukkakes at PL.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:26 am

Gregorious wrote:About PB_149_Rebeka_Brown_1: Saying she doesn't swallow is completely wrong. Watch the video, she absolutely does swallow everything she get in her mouth, without trying to dodge anything!
When I saw it was a gangbang + that Ana Spears was swallowing at the end...I confess that I didn't bother! That'll show me! Point taken. I will write "features Ana Spears too" instead. It's actually a nice little scene. Belongs more at PL, but not bad at all.

Supersonick wrote:This is why we have top people - bukkake detectives as I like to call them, WAO, Greg, HH, and Robbert - working on this round the clock...

Thanks for the (sarcastic) praise. I'll take it. Thanks to Krull once again for starting the list (I hope the guy is OK), and the rest of you guys for helping to update it or make valuable corrections.

Robbert1977 wrote:I don’t understand why PremiumBukkake is not publishing more stuff - indeed they must have lots of it (BTS mainly)

As Robbert1977 said, give us more BTS from the Original Ukrainian days!
Last edited by Hola__Hamijos on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Re: The mystery of Scene #123

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:36 am

Ok, sorry for the double post, but this answer deserves a seperate post, especially since I think there is a chance it gets deleted.

Thunderball wrote:The reason why there is no PB 123 may as well just be because someone accidentally pressed '4' instead instead of '3', so, in such case - what should have been named "PB_123" was named "PB_124" - because they just may not care about details as much as some of us here do.

They care about detail. That is why the slot PB_34 exists for Sara. Every scene except #48 & #49 is accounted for. That was a period when months went by without a shoot.

bay wrote:how do you want me to give you proofs on something that has not happen ? you should be the one to prove that a scene was shot for pb and not published.

Let's look purely at the facts:

----
Scene #122 , was uploaded on Friday May 29th:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25907&start=12165#p445259

but Premium Bukkake itself started to tease us with Sonia images starting back on Wednesday May 20th:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25907&start=12090#p444769
Given that Pascal tended to film on Sundays and Wednesdays, we can conclude that Sonia was filmed at the latest on Sunday May 17th 2020.

----
Scene #124, Kimmy was announced as having been "just filmed" on June 9th. See:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25907&start=12255#p445966
The Sunday before (June 7th) he said he was filming with a "fille métisse":
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25907&start=12240#p445839
That could describe Kimmy. So it is very reasonable to assume this was filmed on June 7th 2020 at the latest.

----
Now the article written on the Pascal criminal case says:
Le témoignage d’une des plaignantes est particulièrement éprouvant. Maintenue sous pression par le reliquat d’argent qu’il lui doit et le contrat qu’il lui a fait signer lors d’un précédent tournage, elle raconte que Pascal OP lui aurait imposé plusieurs nouvelles scènes. Lors de l’une d’entre elles, courant juin 2020, il lui aurait appris, une fois sur place, qu’une soixantaine d’hommes l’attendaient pour un bukkake. Face à son refus, elle raconte que le producteur lui aurait crié dessus, puis proposé un verre de jus de fruit, l’invitant à se détendre.
Une analyse capillaire effectuée par les gendarmes révélera la présence de Zolpidem dans son organisme, un puissant somnifère détourné à des fins de soumission chimique, sans que la date d’ingestion ne soit néanmoins précisément déterminée. Pendant un précédent tournage où il lui avait également fait boire une boisson, elle s’était sentie dans « un état second » et Pascal OP aurait essayé d’en profiter pour lui demander d’avoir un rapport sexuel avec son chien, avant de réaliser une scène avec le producteur Mat Hadix.
Lors du bukkake de juin 2020, la tête de la jeune femme est maintenue fermement par une autre actrice, qui lui impose de garder les yeux ouverts. « Pour la soulager, et non pour la bloquer », assure N, l’assistant de Pascal OP, dans son audition. La jeune femme est en sanglots puis entre en état de sidération, note le parquet dans son réquisitoire. Son beau-frère parviendra à faire retirer la vidéo du site web de Pascal OP, après lui avoir remis la somme de 4 500 euros, comme il l’indique dans sa déposition aux gendarmes de la section recherche.

So we have documented evidence of a scene being filmed in June 2020 with "...une soixantaine d’hommes l’attendaient pour un bukkake...", so~60 guys.
That is Premium Bukkake numbers.
That scene just so happens to have been filmed when a gap appears in the numbers #122...???..#124...appears in PB scene listing.

Gentleman, it is time to draw your own conclusions based on these facts. 8)
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby bukkakefan32 on Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:43 pm

another Italian girl is coming. this time again fake boobs, ugly face and coming from the slaughterhouse in prague. anal double and piss drinker

no words....

where is Rebeka? in quebec?? and all italian girls are in Madrid??
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:32 pm

Jessy Jey #1 is up with 108 loads. She is not Italian. half German/ half cuban
Jessy Jey.jpg
Jessy Jey.jpg (86.42 KiB) Viewed 9226 times

Jessy Jey 2.jpg
Jessy Jey 2.jpg (112.21 KiB) Viewed 9219 times

Jessy.jpg
Jessy.jpg (84.99 KiB) Viewed 9204 times

Jessy 2.jpg