PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby doctor01 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 am

Sona wrote:Charlotte sexy cute) yes, yes, yes. video is removed on twitter. I saw she did blows :::
probably the video has already been shot and this poll is advertising

Yes she shots 46 loads.
doctor01
Respected member

Postby gbman2k7 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:11 pm

lpcs1 wrote:
charlie72 wrote:
krull wrote:Without it, the room is very dark, and there's shadows all over (see Luna Curazon's shoots)

My favourites in terms of lighting and color. It is just excellent in both scenes.

EXACTLY ! Please stop with the obsession of getting a perfect lighting ! It makes everything looks artificial... Back to the amateurish look of the beginnings PLEASE ! The lighting used for Sherill , Camilla and Jimena is ruining the experience imho , their skin look plasticky and no shadows also means no facial definition ... Giorgio, Torbe if you all are reading this LESS IS MORE

The amateurish beginnings weren't during Luna's era, all these camera problems started arising after to many people started requesting different things and they tried catering for everyone. Lighting, krull mentioned about the ceiling needed be painted white to avoid reflection from the lights making it to bright. DSLR's can also make the lighting look to much because of how the apertures let light in much more then a standard hd camcorder...once again if nobody truly understands how to use a dslr then just revert back to camcorders with 4k options. You guys a free handing a dslr for christ sakes...with no rig too stabilize it either, a simple gimbal would net you guys greater results in terms of stabilization. You guys have the budget to shoot 100 guy bukkakes, getting the filming right should not be this hard for something as static as an bukkake/gokkun.
gbman2k7
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:01 pm

charlie72 wrote:Here's one of her latest pics, her teeth are perfectly fine.

Good for her! And for all of us, if she by any chance will appear on PB. Seems like she went to the dentist after the casting video.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Majinbu on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:22 pm

krull wrote:.

Majinbu wrote:Krull is possible Anya Krey for PB??

She's been contacted various times, but hasn't responded to my knowledge, so probably not... :(

i hope in a positive aswer in next weekly :wink:
Majinbu
Respected member

Postby krull on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Hannah Vivienne is next!

vivienne_event.png
vivienne_event.png (230.58 KiB) Viewed 9735 times
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby xtripsnova on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:09 pm

krull wrote:Hannah Vivienne is next!

vivienne_event.png

What is that again? Another a cougar?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby robuk on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Hannah V doesn't do it for me in any way...so i'll just enjoy Rebecca V for now and skip that update....which reminds me where did Sherry Vines shoot go to..and is it ever coming out..Krull :wink:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Sona on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:33 pm

krull wrote:Hannah Vivienne is next!

vivienne_event.png

she looks great :P :wink:
Sona
Respected member

Postby robuk on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:10 pm

krull wrote:
The girls are generally asked to open as wide as possible, but of course it's easier for them not to do so, so they often don't do it. Can't exactly force them... we'll try to get them to improve that. This of course can cause issues with aiming, other times the guys are just bad at it anyway...

When you watch the older shoots you can see that compared to many of the newer ones the fellas cum a lot closer to the girls mouth..often their cocks are touching the girls lips,it seems to me that the guys are too far away at times so the cum will shoot on the face and not in the mouth,if the fellas are closer then it won't matter if the girl has her mouth wide open or not..she will get a decent amount of the cum,add that to perhaps having the girl move her head towards the guy who's cumming and we get a good mouthful..as we often used to :wink:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Sona on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:33 pm

dear Torbe - Please show the girl body. don't make the big zooming / scene sheril hardcore zooming / i think max size cam (looks very bad)
Sona
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 pm

No, the big close up zoom is perfect (i repeat, like the first scenes...)
why do people wanna change the thing that made premiumbukkake successful?
dear torbe, just do exactly the same thing like for volpetti 2
batard94
Respected member

Postby BukkaCola on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:18 pm

From the Twitter page of Charlotte it seem that tonight have done a Bukkake with a "secret" girl, or something similar.
Someone has some information/news about it? It seems interesting :D
https://twitter.com/pinkkcharlotte/stat ... 6963013634
BukkaCola
EBI bitch

Postby charlie72 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:34 pm

^ I really like watching girls walk like this for as long as possible. Again low-quality previews are superior to actual movies lol

Verdict: PB must make a special series with this. Thong Walk Appetizer or something :lol: Imo it would be a tease to watch with a bukkake.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby krull on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 am

Do you recognise the "mystery girl"? :wink:

lpcs1 wrote:
charlie72 wrote:
My favourites in terms of lighting and color. It is just excellent in both scenes.

EXACTLY ! Please stop with the obsession of getting a perfect lighting ! It makes everything looks artificial... Back to the amateurish look of the beginnings PLEASE ! The lighting used for Sherill , Camilla and Jimena is ruining the experience imho , their skin look plasticky and no shadows also means no facial definition ... Giorgio, Torbe if you all are reading this LESS IS MORE

You guys honestly think this:

luna_close.jpg
luna_close.jpg (385.07 KiB) Viewed 10147 times

Is better than this?

katy_close.png
katy_close.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 10147 times

Or even this?

kristy_close.jpg
kristy_close.jpg (68.87 KiB) Viewed 10147 times

Really..? The goal is to have something like we had in Katy/Kristy scenes ultimately. Luna's scenes were like being filmed in a warehouse, and everyone knows it...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby DrinkIt on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:29 am

Glad to see another milf on PB, not much of a fan of Avluv so good to see another addition, please go for the natural look and not overdo the makeup please
DrinkIt
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL