PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby bigload on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:30 pm

I am really wondering if the next girl (kate rich?) will be able to swallow all loads alone. especially the first round where the loads are usually much bigger then on next day. also will this week be a double shooting with kate and vicky together or are they being shot on different days? hopefully on different days and with ana spears as scooper on both :P
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:28 pm

bigload wrote:also will this week be a double shooting with kate and vicky together or are they being shot on different days? hopefully on different days and with ana spears as scooper on both :P

What makes you think Vicky is shooting for PB this week? I've seen nothing indicating that, but I have been away for a couple of days, so I might have missed something.

On another note, new bukkake for PB in Paris on march 1:
https://premiumbukkake.com/events/paris/
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby bigload on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Gregorious wrote:
bigload wrote:also will this week be a double shooting with kate and vicky together or are they being shot on different days? hopefully on different days and with ana spears as scooper on both :P

What makes you think Vicky is shooting for PB this week? I've seen nothing indicating that, but I have been away for a couple of days, so I might have missed something.

On another note, new bukkake for PB in Paris on march 1:
https://premiumbukkake.com/events/paris/

they sent a mail to those who want to participate on the shootings this week
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:02 pm

bigload wrote:they sent a mail to those who want to participate on the shootings this week

I see, thanks! In that case I definitely agree with you, let's hope they shoot on different days!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby BluMan on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03 pm

bismarck31 wrote:Her name is NaughtyKelly. She was active on facialforum but eventually took back all of her content. Some people gotta have it somewhere.
There's an album here : https://thisvid.com/members/625525/albums/

Wow it actually seems legit. Amazing girl!
BluMan
Respected member

Postby BluMan on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:06 pm

thebowl wrote:I will say this knowing full well many people will continue to doubt it, just because it seems too good to be true, but it IS real. I was actually there and saw that with my own eyes. She and her husband held many bukkake parties with anywhere from 5-20+ guys and sometimes had the guys save her frozen cum. I saved for her often and watched her drink it, so I know it is 100% real. The photos and videos you may find are all taken by her husband or someone else helping that night and were supposed to be kept private,b ut of course some of the stuff they shared with attendees got leaked. And with more and more of it getting out, they totally stopped. They are just a regular couple with real jobs. Actually quite an amazing couple. Really cool people. Sad that they had to disappear. That's all I'll say. Believe whatever you want.

Thanks for the insight! I have no reason to think you are making this up.
BluMan
Respected member

Postby roost on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 am

BluMan wrote:
thebowl wrote:I will say this knowing full well many people will continue to doubt it, just because it seems too good to be true, but it IS real. I was actually there and saw that with my own eyes. She and her husband held many bukkake parties with anywhere from 5-20+ guys and sometimes had the guys save her frozen cum. I saved for her often and watched her drink it, so I know it is 100% real. The photos and videos you may find are all taken by her husband or someone else helping that night and were supposed to be kept private,b ut of course some of the stuff they shared with attendees got leaked. And with more and more of it getting out, they totally stopped. They are just a regular couple with real jobs. Actually quite an amazing couple. Really cool people. Sad that they had to disappear. That's all I'll say. Believe whatever you want.

Thanks for the insight! I have no reason to think you are making this up.

I've no reason to doubt TheBowl either - I've been involved with FacialForum for many years and remember Naughtykelly. I find it crazy that people posting here, of all places, refuse to believe that big amateur gokkun actually happens behind closed doors and for a select group of people to enjoy. I've been lucky enough over the years to see video, shared privately from people /couples I have talked to online for ages, of some truly insane amateur gokkun that they have organised - both using saved cum from one man, saved cum from a group and fresh from the sauce. It may be rarer compared with some fetishes, and hard to organise, but it is not exactly an unknown fetish - as the existence of PB and this thread will attest.

There is also a strange double-standard in thinking on this forum - that this kind of thing is impossible and that a normal woman would not take part. To address the first - yes, it is hard to collect a huge amount of cum. Very hard to organise a safe event where guys give it fresh, that is for sure. And yes it is hard to save up a huge amount of cum. But all you really need is a freezer, dedication and time. Hardly rocket science. A load a day for 365 days - well, thats a lot of cum, specially if you are an above-average 'cummer'.
And is it really so hard to imagine that, out of the BILLIONS of women in the world, some wouldn't agree to drink all that saved cum? That someone wouldn't be turned on by the idea that a man, or men, is cumming every day just for her, again and again? That someone wouldn't take it as a challenge, or - god forbid - actually be turned on trying it?! We see people training for years, overcoming impossible feats and treacherous conditions to climb a dangerous mountain. Is it fun at the time? I doubt it. But what a challenge, to go where few have gone before! To push your limits! To beat the others! I don't think that some people on this forum have met any women like that - and that is kinda sad.
roost
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby sergente on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:44 am

New record for Kate Rich? :shock:
sergente
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:16 am

probably over of 150 loads ...
she was horny even in the flight https://twitter.com/Kat_Rich69

what a girl :)
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Gregorious on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:06 am

Well, Kate herself tweeted she swallowed 150 loads.
KateRichTwitter.JPG
KateRichTwitter.JPG (113.05 KiB) Viewed 13405 times
https://twitter.com/Kat_Rich69/status/1232079441909731328

Let's hope the actual scene is good, because breaking a record doesn't mean anything to me. I fact I think it could harm the quality of the scenes if the PB staff focus to much on breakning records instead of making good scenes...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:55 am

Quantity with quality it's the best ,no doubt about it ...
i think PB is going to another level with the recent mega-bukkakes which the world has never seen before.
chris
Numero Uno

Postby sergente on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:58 pm

5 liters of semen, it seems exaggerated :roll:
sergente
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:53 pm

sergente wrote:5 liters of semen, it seems exaggerated :roll:

A bit... Maybe she is revealing her dreams?
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby thebowl on Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:39 pm

It's not 250. If you look at the tweet, she is responding to something but I can't tell what it is because it's in Russian. She does say 150 loads swallowed though. And she's just way off on her math to call that 5 litres.
But still, if it's true and she took 150 loads, I can't wait. She didn't seem to hint at tapping out at any point and needing Ana to take over anyway. I just hope they don't make it a trend or norm that the girl walks to the bathroom after a certain number of loads to puke like Roxy was doing. Kinda kills the mood.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:09 pm

thebowl wrote:I just hope they don't make it a trend or norm that the girl walks to the bathroom after a certain number of loads to puke like Roxy was doing. Kinda kills the mood.

+100

I agree totally, it breaks the flow of the scene, and definitely kills the mood for me too. If PB want to show content like that, keep it out of the regular scene and save it for the BTS updates. Please...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL