PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby singularis on Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:38 pm

supersonik wrote:Gregorious - you are being far too kind in your review of Kitana bukkake... this is at best a very mediocre update

To see this scene being rated higher than Vicky Love #3 or on par with the recent Kate Rich update has me seriously questioning the rating system of PB...

Vicky clearly where not fit for the task this time, showing aversion swallowing and not very fond of being facialized either, too soon Vicky runs to the toilet and ends her bukkake prematurely, leaving the scene and bowl for Ana Spears as substitute emergency solution. Truly a mediocre performance by Vicky.

I will never promote this kind of behavior by giving a top score, no matter how sorry I feel for the girl.

Kitana on the other hand is fighting it through to the end swallowing all 74 loads and taking some massive facials with eyes open and a smile on her face.
One may not like Kitana for a variety of reasons but I liked her more and more the more I watched, she is actually a very lovely girl, therefore I have to give this scene five stars for Kitanas genuine performance.

Objectively Kitana #1 is so much better than Vicky Love #3 in my opinion.

The subpar rank of Kate Rich scene, we all know is due to PB being infiltrated by the Legion of LimpDick.
Last edited by singularis on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
singularis
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:02 pm

Gregorious wrote:I'm sorry but I can't find anything positive to say about this update

supersonik wrote:Gregorious - you are being far too kind in your review of Kitana bukkake

Ha ha, to kind, really?
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby robuk on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Kitana turns my stomach..end of.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby coil on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:00 am

Kitana Lure, instant delete, instant skip. Fake tits, unattractive face (in my opinion. Sorry.)
Fake tits and/or bad face are instant disqualifications for me, as a fan.

I also do not like girls with lots of tattoos.

The ideal girl for me has: cute face, no tats, natural body, black/dark hair (bonus points if she has happy personality)

Examples of this ideal girl: Valerin, Dafne

Image Image

Good luck 8)
coil
Moves like Jagger

Postby singularis on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:07 am

Yes, Valerin and Dafne are dreamgirls!
What a shame if PB will miss out on both because of the lockdown :cry:
singularis
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:00 am

coil wrote:Kitana Lure, instant delete, instant skip. Fake tits, unattractive face (in my opinion. Sorry.)
Fake tits and/or bad face are instant disqualifications for me, as a fan.

I also do not like girls with lots of tattoos.

The ideal girl for me has: cute face, no tats, natural body, black/dark hair (bonus points if she has happy personality)

Examples of this ideal girl: Valerin, Dafne

Image Image

Good luck 8)

Wtf ;-. Did you read my mind?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby morlen on Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:56 am

Atthe wrote:
WAO137 wrote:So we have 2 unreleased scenes. Kate Rich #2(Gloryhole) and Kate Rich #3(Gangbang). In every scene we have more than 100 loads. Its does it means long duration. I think they are split every scene in 2 parts. The situation in world must to split scenes. 4 weeks till 10th of April. No more shoots till the end of April

And do not forget Sara scene! Probably the best period to release that golden era piece of history..

I totally agree. the perfect time to release SARA.
morlen
Almost human

Postby WAO137 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Roxy Lips #3 is up with 105 loads
Roxy Lips #3.jpg
Roxy Lips #3.jpg (182.7 KiB) Viewed 12344 times
Last edited by WAO137 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:00 pm

Your friday night is saved Supersonic...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby bay on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:05 pm

singularis wrote:
supersonik wrote:Gregorious - you are being far too kind in your review of Kitana bukkake... this is at best a very mediocre update

To see this scene being rated higher than Vicky Love #3 or on par with the recent Kate Rich update has me seriously questioning the rating system of PB...

Vicky clearly where not fit for the task this time, showing aversion swallowing and not very fond of being facialized either, too soon Vicky runs to the toilet and ends her bukkake prematurely, leaving the scene and bowl for Ana Spears as substitute emergency solution. Truly a mediocre performance by Vicky.

I will never promote this kind of behavior by giving a top score, no matter how sorry I feel for the girl.

Kitana on the other hand is fighting it through to the end swallowing all 74 loads and taking some massive facials with eyes open and a smile on her face.
One may not like Kitana for a variety of reasons but I liked her more and more the more I watched, she is actually a very lovely girl, therefore I have to give this scene five stars for Kitanas genuine performance.

The subpar rank of Kate Rich scene, we all know is due to PB being infiltrated by the Legion of LimpDick.

you are completely on point with this post. You have my support
bay
Respected member

Postby bay on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:06 pm

WAO137 wrote:Roxy Lips #3 is up with 105 loads
Roxy Lips #3.jpg

damn, another facialless update
bay
Respected member

Postby singularis on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:52 pm

bay wrote:
singularis wrote:

you are completely on point with this post. You have my support

Thanks for your support.
singularis
Respected member

Postby robuk on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:01 pm

^ I despair with the both of you :wink:
I'm not over keen on Roxy but she's a complete babe when compared to Kitana :D
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:52 pm

supersonik wrote:And of course, we can count on Lola to do her part to ruin the scene! Creating hand barriers and trying to turn the shoot into a finger bukkake whenever the opportunity arises, oblivious to the fact THERE'S A BOWL THERE TO CATCH THE SPERM. What are you doing?!

Not Lola, it's Ana Spears.

robuk wrote:^ I despair with the both of you :wink:
I'm not over keen on Roxy but she's a complete babe when compared to Kitana :D

I agree...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Mack on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:49 am

supersonik wrote:MOST acceptable! You are back in my good graces PB. And Roxy did THREE bukkakes, so there's another one to cum...

I know some aren't amused by Roxy, but I think she is easily one of the most gorgeous women PB has ever had the pleasure to stuff her mouth with cock and force her to eat pints of sperm...
Seriously, I defy you to tell me this woman isn't absolutely beautiful

There is something about this young, cute, dumb cum-bunny that really appeals to me. I love how nervous and naive she is. I love how she can't stand it; yet obediently and compliantly sits there and gulps down semen, while awkwardly smiling and laughing with her mouth filled with cum and cum all over her face, saying "NOOOOOOO!"

LOL LOL
Yeah. Roxy is funny. She keeps saying "Please (nooooo)". Then continues to open her mouth for cum. And laughs.
But for me, she still cannot compare to Nona, Elya, Linda, Lola, and Monro in terms of looks and cum swallowing abilities.
I still can't believe these 5 gorgeous women did what they did.

Roxy's scenes would be much better if she tilts her head back more and opens her mouth wide to the max so we can see pools of cum in her throat. And not go and puke after every 10 loads.
The original beautiful Ukrainians did it perfectly: camera angles, head angles, eyes and mouths wide open, huge gulps of cum, etc, etc. etc.. And that was what made history.
Mack
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL