PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:13 am

batard94 wrote:when i read your post, i first laughed... and then cried like a little bitch

:lol: class.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:42 am

Kefka wrote:Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the sarah scene does not fit with current vision of PB, the video is color graded properly, the actresses emotions are raw and unedited, the guys came in the actresses mouth, semen was thick and plenty, the camera angles were properly adjusted and coordinated, the actresses followed their instructions.

Im sorry, but sarah is too good to be released in the current meta of PB.

what we really NEED , no what we really WANT, no , no, I mean what we really DEMAND is VERONICA AVLUV #3

please PB bring the godess Avluv BACK!! WE NEED TO SEE HER!

haha ,,, epic post!
chris
Numero Uno

Postby charlie72 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:51 am

:roll:
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:17 am

Mmmm...
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-11-08-23h02m33s044.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-11-08-23h02m33s044.jpg (127.02 KiB) Viewed 9599 times
vlcsnap-2018-11-08-23h14m53s967.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-11-08-23h14m53s967.jpg (124.04 KiB) Viewed 9599 times
vlcsnap-2018-11-08-23h24m18s102.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-11-08-23h24m18s102.jpg (120.42 KiB) Viewed 9599 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Zman80 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:54 pm

I didn’t think it possible but the last 2 scenes were an even bigger step back. It’s really disappointing because I like Sheril and Sherry and was looking forward to both scenes. There were numerous problems with Sheril’s scene
-Tons of missed cum shots
-Colors were bad again
-Cum scooper didn’t do much
-The overhead camera was out of focus when she swallowed the first 15
-The overhead camera wasn’t close enough to her face
-She didn’t hold her mouth WIDE open
-She didn’t have her head tilted back
-She didn’t move her head toward the guy ready to shoot
-Overhead camera wasn’t high enough
-Overhead camera slowly moved downward during the last 4 cum shots when she held the 20 and we never got to see a clear view of the mouthful which looked like it would be good
-She never swallowed the bowl, which to me was a huge fail
-Too much editing
I know I will probably get laughed out of here but Avluv 1 was probably the closest to the originals. I realize she is not very attractive and nobody was thrilled about her scenes so maybe just focus on her mouth or fast forward if that helps you get through it. The camera angle and colors were much better than what we are getting now. There were big mouthfuls, cum scooper was much better (still no Silvana), she opened her mouth wide, she moved her head toward each guy giving them a better target, she made eye contact with guy or overhead camera, and most cum went right into her mouth. The scene wasn’t without problems but it was better than the new ones. PB was so close to getting back in this scene but then started making unnecessary changes for the worse. PB was so amazing cause not only the super hot girls doing bukkake but the massive loads shot directly into the mouth and big swallows. Every scene felt like a marathon of cum swallowing and now I just feel let down after every scene.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Arthur69 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:58 pm

^^ Veronica Avluv is also one of my favorite. Dont feel alone.
Image Image Image
Arthur69
Almost human

Postby robuk on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:44 pm

For me Veronica Avluv is the antithesis of everything I want to see in PB.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:58 pm

robuk wrote:For me Veronica Avluv is the antithesis of everything I want to see in PB.

Sanity is back at last
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:31 pm

My point in bring up Avluv’s scene is to point out that it contained many things that we are now complaining are missing and how the colors and camera angle’s (though not up to the same level of the originals)were better than what we are getting now. I feel as though PB has taken steps back since her scenes.If Sheril, Sherry, Boni, Mira, and Rebecca’s scenes had been filmed like hers and the girls were doing the same things I already laid out above then I feel all those scenes would have been more watchable. Clearly she is not on the same planet in terms of looks as Nona, Kira, Angela, and many more. PB booking her was a step back for them in terms of the quality of girls we were accustomed to seeing.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Zman80 wrote:My point in bring up Avluv’s scene is to point out that it contained many things that we are now complaining are missing and how the colors and camera angle’s (though not up to the same level of the originals)were better than what we are getting now. I feel as though PB has taken steps back since her scenes.If Sheril, Sherry, Boni, Mira, and Rebecca’s scenes had been filmed like hers and the girls were doing the same things I already laid out above then I feel all those scenes would have been more watchable. Clearly she is not on the same planet in terms of looks as Nona, Kira, Angela, and many more. PB booking her was a step back for them in terms of the quality of girls we were accustomed to seeing.

Man, what are you smoking? What do you see that we don't?
You can bring Steven Spielberg and James Cameron to shoot Avluv and she will still be granny in the end.
And BTW her mouth is just repulsive so you cannot even disregard the rest and focus on that.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:58 pm

^^Again I am not talking about her mouth or her looks. I don’t think I can be any clearer that I am simply talking about the overhead camera, color, and how she takes the loads.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Lol, pretty funny communication breakdown regarding Veronica Avluv in the previous posts. One misunderstanding over the other...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Prime385 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:43 pm

The French amateur who was mentioned a while ago, Titia, has started selling her private gokkun parties via their Twitter. Frankly for an amateur effort, this looks like the holy grail. The latest party earlier this month, I think she drank about 45 loads from a glass, inspired by PB (without the mouth spreader; she doesn't always use it apparently).
Attachments
w_1500x500.jpg
w_1500x500.jpg (445.33 KiB) Viewed 9456 times
w_Resized_P1020810_3153-950x543.jpg
w_Resized_P1020810_3153-950x543.jpg (110.87 KiB) Viewed 9456 times
w_Titia-Gokkun.jpg
w_Titia-Gokkun.jpg (259.94 KiB) Viewed 9456 times
Prime385
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:30 am

lizardblizzard wrote:I'm curious but what country are most ppl in this forum located? I assume like at least 70 percent is from europe right? But which country in europe or most ppl here from? Anyone here from the US or Canada?

So if these events took place in say london, czech republic or france etc... i assume there would be a whole lot of more ppl attending these events right? Also madrid is a pretty big city so is anyone surprised more ppl don't know about these events? I mean isn't the only way to know about premiumbukkake events well the website only and torbe site putalocura?

So for those events with girls like kira and monro... how did any of those guys even know of those events? They were not posted online right? I assumed it has to be through torbes website only ... like only those ppl know about it? Like ppl who attended torbe events only knew about it?

Does anyone know starting from which girl on the premiumbukkake website did they start advertising these events to the public? I know they advertised carolina vogue and started on from there when i saw they had the events page. But when pb site started... anyone know exactly when it started? So when it started, how many videos/girls were uploaded? Because surely when the site came out, it wasn't like okay only 1 girl or 2 girl video was posted? Thus when the site first came out, like a lot of the first girls videos were out already? I like to know the answer to this. I recalled when i visited the site a while back, i think they uploaded monro as a new girl etc or already just did. But what about the girls before that? Also before they uploaded monro or they just did, was there a link at the bottom of the page for the next event etc? Because back then i dont recall it was there. But was it there? And if so, anyone know which girls were posted in the events page? I just know that the girls from carolina vogue and afterwards had the event info in the events. But what about the girls before that?

Does anyone here find kira the sexiest girl of them all in the videos? Many times when she would receive a bukkake, you would see how she gives a quick glance at the guy and maybe even do it twice etc. I assume she does that just to see which guy and if he is attractive or not before he cums in her face/mouth? I noticed in the other videos such as caroline, monro and even rebecca, they don't even look at the guy at all mostly. They just wait there waiting for the cum and doesn't even look at any of the guy's faces etc. Does anyone here think that isn't as good as kira? But i assume they don't look at the guy because they already feel disgusted and doing so would probably turn the guy on even more? Kira did this a lot and if i was one of the guys, man i could get turned on so much by that. I notice with 1 or 2 guys, she would give them a look and even smile at them etc. I assume those guys must be pretty attractive to her right which is why? I didn't watch many of the other girls in the series because i don't find them that attractive compared to say kira or monro. But from looking at some of the videos like with linda and nona and few others, seems like most are disgusted by the guys right? Like you could tell they are not enjoying it at all. But does anyone here think any girls enjoyed it? I think if anyone did, it seemed like it was only kira but of course she could act pretty well it seemed. But the other girls, you could sort of tell none of them liked it etc.

Now this has me wondering. Imagine an event like this was reversed. Imagine a very attractive guy and any women could attend any event like this. Such as the women could go to the guy and play with his cock or suck his cock. And let say many of these women are not attractive at all. So would that would be similar to like premiumbukkake since i assume most guys who attend these events are not that attractive? Like imagine a guy having to please the woman and most are not attractive and say overweight etc. Would that be similar to what the girls who do premiumbukkake feel like?

Does anyone know what most of these guys who attend these events do for a living? For some reason, i keep picturing how most of the guys that attend these events are unemployed for some reason. Like i can't imagine a guy who is married to attend an event like this. But a guy having a g/f attending an event like this could happen for sure.

Im curious but if pb was able to get kira or monro to do this again, would you guys say it would easily break rebecca volpetti's record? Now if rebecca does it again, would her record be easy to break after ppl seen the video? Also, is there any new rebecca video as well? I thought it was a bukkake and gangbang as well. But there doesn't seem to be updates?

Also, when girls like kira and monro did the event, i assume they were asked to do gangbang as well right? But those girls clearly said no? Because my thinking was imagine those girls did the bukkake and then do gangbang like a few of the other girls did etc... like julia red etc. But they probably wouldn't stoop so low so to speak?

Anyone?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby Prime385 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:03 am

No one is going to read that wall of text, let alone reply to the 50 questions in it.
Prime385
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL