PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby xtripsnova on Wed May 01, 2019 9:11 pm

Kefka wrote:
requiemxxx wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Surprise, Sherry Vine bukkake is up...
Sherry Vine.JPG

Ok it's there. It's nothing special. It's totally generic. 2/5 because she's pretty but i want to see new girl, not 50 times the same ...

Next.

sorry mate, there is still sherry vine #5 and #6

Even though Sherry is not the kind I prefer, I do like the fact that she came for more.
That alone makes it really interesting, like when Elya had 5 sessions.
You can clearly see the change and the progress at every step.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby vextime on Wed May 01, 2019 10:53 pm

vextime
Respected member

Postby Kurtkokane3 on Thu May 02, 2019 7:37 am

vextime wrote:https://premiumbukkake.com/tour2/updates/Sherry-Vine-4-Bukkake-First-Camera.html

Looks great.

Before the crew can start... let's talk camera angles. Obviously, horrible, no comparison to the gold standard. Torbe and folk, incels desperately want:

GOKKUN
------------------
everything else
Kurtkokane3
Almost human

Postby Zman80 on Thu May 02, 2019 3:03 pm

A few days ago I had pretty much given up hope for the future of PB. I figured they would never get the bukkake scenes right, had no content left, and would have to wait weeks or maybe even months for another bukkake scene. Last night PB showed me they can still make great bukkakes. I don’t mean to sound so dramatic but after a year of frustration and complaining I walked away totally happy after watching Sherry Vine 4. The scene was hands down the best of the new era of PB and up there with some of PB’s original work. No it wasn’t perfect but if PB continues to make more scenes just like this you wouldn’t hear any more complaints from me. I am sure some won’t like the scene because they don’t think Sherry is that attractive or they aren’t happy with the amount of facials (not the best facial scene) but swallow fans will be happy with this scene. Sherry had good reactions, kept her head back and mouth open, the camera angle was good enough, and she took huge loads/mouthfuls. Some of these guys still can’t aim but it was much better than recent releases and the misses didn’t matter as much because Jimena did a great job. People may complain because her hands were on her face but the scene wouldn’t have been half as good if it wasn’t for her scooping everything that was missed. Sherry took 6 huge mouthfuls with 60 loads then 13 facials and a load in the bowl. They had her wait till the end to swallow the bowl which made me happy but more importantly the scene just felt like you were watching one of the originals. To top this all off PB didn’t even make us wait till Friday to see this and dropped it 2 days early. My only hope now is they keep producing scenes just like this and the next 2 Sherry releases are just as good as this one.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Zman80 wrote:A few days ago I had pretty much given up hope for the future of PB. I figured they would never get the bukkake scenes right, had no content left, and would have to wait weeks or maybe even months for another bukkake scene. Last night PB showed me they can still make great bukkakes. I don’t mean to sound so dramatic but after a year of frustration and complaining I walked away totally happy after watching Sherry Vine 4. The scene was hands down the best of the new era of PB and up there with some of PB’s original work. No it wasn’t perfect but if PB continues to make more scenes just like this you wouldn’t hear any more complaints from me. I am sure some won’t like the scene because they don’t think Sherry is that attractive or they aren’t happy with the amount of facials (not the best facial scene) but swallow fans will be happy with this scene. Sherry had good reactions, kept her head back and mouth open, the camera angle was good enough, and she took huge loads/mouthfuls. Some of these guys still can’t aim but it was much better than recent releases and the misses didn’t matter as much because Jimena did a great job. People may complain because her hands were on her face but the scene wouldn’t have been half as good if it wasn’t for her scooping everything that was missed. Sherry took 6 huge mouthfuls with 60 loads then 13 facials and a load in the bowl. They had her wait till the end to swallow the bowl which made me happy but more importantly the scene just felt like you were watching one of the originals. To top this all off PB didn’t even make us wait till Friday to see this and dropped it 2 days early. My only hope now is they keep producing scenes just like this and the next 2 Sherry releases are just as good as this one.

You missed something. Sherry is getting better because it was the 4th.
So I hope they will keep booking the same girls at least for 4 scenes, and more is better.
When you see the same girl making progress you kinda build some intimacy with her.
The ones that just make 1 or 2 scenes and disappear well... disappears...
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Thu May 02, 2019 4:48 pm

the camera distance is good now. it was too far. now cam 1 is close and cam 2 is far for the body
batard94
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Thu May 02, 2019 5:25 pm

Judging from the trailer the scene does look pretty good, she must be nearing the guiness book of records for mass swallowing now ::: though seeing it was her 4th bukkake they could have maybe changed up her appearance abit (hairstlye, wearing glasses etc) but thats just nitpicking, whats the news on the redheaded american girl, did she cancel or has is the scene still waiting to be released?
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby gokkunfan on Fri May 03, 2019 6:55 am

Hope Elya cum back soon :)

Great Whore !!!!

PN to me to chat skype etc ?

Germany here

Gokkunfan
gokkunfan
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Fri May 03, 2019 9:38 am

First of all, congrats to PB for shooting new scenes again and for getting Sherry back. This time many things seems to have fallen in place.

What I like:
+ Big fat loads
+ Creamy big mouthfuls
+ Sherry does good, looks gorgeous, and swallows everything even if she has to struggle
+ Great eye contact with Sherrys beautiful big brown eyes!
+ Good closeup views of the face, eyes and mouthfuls
+ Most of the guys actually cum in Sherrys mouth, especially in the first part (but, see below)
+ Jimena doing a very good job scoping up all cum from outside the mouth

What could be better:
- Still too many of the guys cum outside the mouth! Luckily Jimena scoops it all up...
- Sometimes Sherry should have moved her head more towards the guys cumming (Jimena could have helped). To often Sherrys head is just straight forward which makes it difficult for the guys to reach her mouth.
- Sherry could have opened her mouth wider.
- A more accentuated glossy red lipstick on Sherry. Nothing extreme or crudely applied, and not the kind that smears out and leave marks, but justsomething that add some visual contrast and makes the mouth look more sensual. Now the mouth and face have almost the same color. Thankfully her strikingly beautiful eyes makes up for some of it.
- At the end the scene lose momentum, with weaker loads, and more guys miss the mouth.
- Weak facials. The first load look good, but then it's weak. For a good facial the guys have to cum from above, now Sherry face is to high.
- After the facial there are several boring minutes where nothing at all happens before Sherry swallows what's in the bowl.

To sum it up:
Overall a good scene, I really liked it up to the the fifth mouthful. Then the scene loose momentum and it gets slow, although the first facial loads are good, with funny reactions from Sherry. As Zman80 says, the scene is not perfect, and as a whole it lack that special vibe and intensity that make the difference between a good scene and a really great scene. But PB can just continue in this direction and refine everything even more in future bukkakes.

And those eyes...
vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h10m36s391.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h10m36s391.jpg (99.5 KiB) Viewed 13214 times

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h13m24s638.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h13m24s638.jpg (102.2 KiB) Viewed 13214 times

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h39m36s424.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h39m36s424.jpg (104.09 KiB) Viewed 13214 times

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h49m26s164.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h49m26s164.jpg (87.97 KiB) Viewed 13214 times

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h51m23s097.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h51m23s097.jpg (85.94 KiB) Viewed 13214 times
Last edited by Gregorious on Fri May 03, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Alex.Ud on Fri May 03, 2019 9:40 am

ShVine.jpg
ShVine.jpg (58.51 KiB) Viewed 13211 times

Sherry Vine is not russian, she is from Ukraine.
https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoind ... yvine.html
Alex.Ud
Respected member

Postby bigload on Fri May 03, 2019 10:21 am

Gregorious wrote:First of all, congrats to PB for shooting new scenes again and for getting Sherry back. This time many things seems to have fallen in place.

What I like:
+ Big fat loads
+ Creamy big mouthfuls
+ Sherry does good, looks gorgeous, and swallows everything even if she has to struggle
+ Great eye contact with Sherrys beautiful big brown eyes!
+ Good closeup views of the face, eyes and mouthfuls
+ Most of the guys actually cum in Sherrys mouth, especially in the first part (but, see below)
+ Jimena doing a very good job scoping up all cum from outside the mouth

What could be better:
- Still too many of the guys cum outside the mouth! Luckily Jimena scoops it all up...
- Sometimes Sherry should have moved her head more towards the guys cumming (Jimena could have helped). To often Sherrys head is just straight forward which makes it difficult for the guys to reach her mouth.
- Sherry could have opened her mouth wider.
- A more accentuated glossy red lipstick on Sherry. Nothing extreme or crudely applied, and not the kind that smears out and leave marks, but justsomething that add some visual contrast and makes the mouth look more sensual. Now the mouth and face have almost the same color. Thankfully her strikingly beautiful eyes makes up for some of it.
- At the end the scene lose momentum, with weaker loads, and more guys miss the mouth.
- Weak facials. The first load look good, but then it's weak. For a good facial the guys have to cum from above, now Sherry face is to high.
- After the facial there are several boring minutes where nothing at all happens before Sherry swallows what's in the bowl.

To sum it up:
Overall a good scene, I really liked it up until the fifth mouthful. Then the scene loose momentum and it gets slow, although the first facial loads are good, with funny reactions from Sherry. As Zman80 says, the scene is not perfect, and as a whole it lack that special vibe and intensity that make the difference between a good scene and a really great scene. But PB can just continue in this direction and refine everything even more in future bukkakes.

And those eyes...
vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h10m36s391.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h13m24s638.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h39m36s424.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h49m26s164.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-23h51m23s097.jpg

I agree 100% with this. regarding weak loads, maybe PB should increase the payoff for big and huge loads?
sometimes the camera zoom was too much for me.
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 am

bigload wrote:regarding weak loads, maybe PB should increase the payoff for big and huge loads?

Remember, most of the loads where big enough this time.

The weaker loads at the end is probably guys cumming a second or third time to get the load count up. Even in the classic scenes the loads often where weak at the end.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby gokkunfan88 on Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 pm

Gregorious wrote:Surprise, Sherry Vine bukkake is up...
Sherry Vine.JPG

So does this mean that updates are now releasing on Wednesdays?
gokkunfan88
Still our bitch!

Postby Etherpetrosian on Fri May 03, 2019 4:12 pm

Remeber I called dibs on Sherry Vine.. she was my girl from the start.. lol. She stepped up try and rescue the Ginebra debacle too. I swear i can't win with PremiumBukkake. Right around the Helen scene I got a email for half off diamond so $99 got me two months. It just happens to be one of the poorest two months ever, when I finally thought things were looking up after Charlotte's scenes. Now look. Im jus an average $52K a year shlub. So two months later I gotta take some time off again, and here we are with a Sherry Vine flood. Jus keep doing what you doing PB crew. Some of us arent gonna like everything we see, but you're the best game in town.
Etherpetrosian
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby DrinkIt on Fri May 03, 2019 7:40 pm

In regards to load volume, PB needs to add additional information for the bukkakeros such as zinc tablets (50mg a day), celery sticks, lecithin granules, pygeum and increased water intake, abstaining for a few days obviously helps but i have been doing this the past few months and now i could give peter north a run for his money :lol:
DrinkIt
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL