The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:52 pm

^^+1
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby robuk on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:03 pm

When I think of some of the Ukranian models I doubt i'd have needed a prize..the chance to cum in the beautiful mouth of the likes of Kira and Elya would have been prize enough for me :)
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby jjonahjameson on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:29 pm

giorgiopb wrote:
Kefka wrote:Well it seems most of the blame is falling on the PB team rather than the torbe team, which is not good. I also suspect PB management will move with the french team most likely because they are cheaper. (ahh i remember when batard was saying that france and spain will compliment one another and not be rivals when i said the white glove was being thrown) seems PB managment is playing the Spanish/French teams against one another, paying team A not paying team B etc etc...from a managerial point of view this can work great (competition will lower prices) but this can also backfire significantly, and it can effect quality. at the end we consumers are the driving force so the choice is ours.

There is no way that the French team and the madrid team turn to each other. Batard is a good friend of mine and we are not mad at each other’s.

A good friend that learns and asks everything in Madrid to everyone and then go to France to do the same and stab Madrid in the back... At least that's how it looks...

Does Batard or the France team cares about Madrid payments or they don't care and just want to do their thing no matter if Madrid suffers the cost of it? Obviously the answer is no, they don't care.

In Madrid we did ALWAYS from 60 to 80 good loads (no double cums, more if they allow double cums), and PB didn't even pay us the last scenes, imagine if they pay us right on time, like they do with the girls...
I think we were like 94 guys and more loads one of the days with Rebecca Volpetti for example...

PS: We aren't talking about prizes of big, mega whatever cums, it's about attendance payments / image rights, and even if we were talking about that, it's been 4 months c'mon, how much time do we have to wait to get paid while you are filming all over the world?
jjonahjameson
EBI bitch

Postby Quimico300 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Can anyone explain to me who or who are the owners of premiumbukkake
Quimico300
Respected member

Postby Quimico300 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:51 pm

I don't write or speak English I only use the translator :
I wonder what models of the Ukrainian era remained to come to Spain if they had not imprisoned Torbe at that time.
What would happen to the old contacts Ukraine Spain?
I don't know how much the payment will be for a star and for a normal girl and for a bukkakero boy
Quimico300
Respected member

Postby killar83 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:02 pm

PremiumBukkake wrote:
bukkakero español wrote:Hi, I'm a bukkakero from Madrid.

First of all, sorry because I don't use the English language.

This message is aimed primarily at subscribers and the PB team, since the PB team has not given us any explanation, I am obliged to publicly tell the situation of the BKK in Madrid.

As for the bukkakero payments we are the first who developed this in 2015 and since that time we've been paying all our participants, so the payment question is not the topic subject.

As for the logistics of those payments - it's what we're worried about the most. Especially this is applicable to our event participants who deserve the prize for a cumshot. The logistics we've been meeting during the last two years seems to be irrelevant.

- We discovered that not always the right people receive prizes.
- Therefore the right people who should receive a prize after a great cumshot do not receive the prizes and lose motivation to prepare.
- Other people do not see the actual payments and their issuing process and also lose motivation to prepare.

It's a vicious circle that we can't break out yet and the worst thing that it depends on a lot of factors including the people on the stage (we tried various variants of solutions). We do not blame anyone, but we say that it does not work. Consequently:

- So far we do not see any progress in the number of big/mega loads in the video.
- We do not have a growing pace of new people as they don't see the prizes.

We can't allow ourselves to continue like that and starting this fall we introduce a new system of bukkakero prizes:

https://bukkakeros.premiumbukkake.com/

This way we hope to achieve greater transparency with our participants, current and future ones and present the prizes to everyone and anyone can receive it without any risks or logistic errors.

Thank you for staying with us.
Cordially, PB.

Hi, the shootings of:
Cherry Kiss # 1 - Bukkake (21)
Nikki Hill # 2 - Bukkake (43)
They are mine and you have not given me any awards
killar83
Almost human

Postby batard94 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:06 pm

jjonahjameson wrote:[quote

A good friend that learns and asks everything in Madrid to everyone and then go to France to do the same and stab Madrid in the back... At least that's how it looks...
?

Where is the link between proposed to official pb staff to shoot ALSO in paris (not replace them) and stab madrid in the back? Zero f****** link!
As a bk lover, i proposed paris to have more videos to enjoy. I have zero influence on the decision of continue shooting in madrid or no
So stop being paranoid
batard94
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:14 pm

PremiumBukkake wrote:This way we hope to achieve greater transparency with our participants, current and future ones and present the prizes to everyone and anyone can receive it without any risks or logistic errors.

Seems like a pretty complicated solution to me, but I'm not there so what do I know.
Nice to get a first glimpse of the bukkakes with Nikka #1 and Cherry #2 though, Gulp...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby bukkakefan32 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 pm

I don't understand all these attacks .... Ok the scene with Jojo kiss sucks, I agree, but for the rest it seems to me you are exaggerating ...
As a member, we expect only good updates.
SUGGESTION FOR PREMIUMBUKKAKE .: UPDATE IMMEDIATELY VICKY BLOWBANG tonight or tomorrow AND PROGRAM THE NEXT SCENES. AFTER THIS I AM SURE MANY users WILL FINISH this POLEMICS
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby jjonahjameson on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:52 pm

batard94 wrote:
jjonahjameson wrote:[quote

?

Where is the link between proposed to official pb staff to shoot ALSO in paris (not replace them) and stab madrid in the back? Zero f****** link!
As a bk lover, i proposed paris to have more videos to enjoy. I have zero influence on the decision of continue shooting in madrid or no
So stop being paranoid

That's what you say... But the reality it's that they stop shooting in Madrid and then they start in Paris in July and are still doing things there but nothing in Madrid

That's a FACT. You can say that you love Torbe's dick or whatever and I don't have to believe it, I believe what I see

But chill, this isn't personal, of course this is business, if your team and your bukkakeros cost less for PB than PL they will go to Paris, but as all of business they have to pay the work that is done before too.

And if your team can't achieve the numbers and quality that subscribers demand they probably go back to Madrid with PL, because they already tried this with other production company and they decide to come back with PL anyways...
jjonahjameson
EBI bitch

Postby DrinkIt on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:00 pm

bukkakefan32 wrote:SUGGESTION FOR PREMIUMBUKKAKE .: UPDATE IMMEDIATELY VICKY BLOWBANG tonight or tomorrow AND PROGRAM THE NEXT SCENES. AFTER THIS I AM SURE MANY users WILL FINISH this POLEMICS

This, everything else aside lets not pretend that this weeks scene was a true update, atleast release a gloryhole or something :|
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby HolaHamijos on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:13 pm

PremiumBukkake wrote:starting this fall we introduce a new system of bukkakero prizes.

You buried the lead here; this statement implies more shoots in Madrid in the Fall. Hurray! :D

jjonahjameson wrote:they have to pay the work that is done before too

Batard, has nothing to do with you guys not getting paid. Stop attacking him.This is not useful. Maybe ask Art (PremkiumBukkake)?
The new system he has put in place for bonuses looks good, but it does not address the base-payment problems you guys have been having.
You need to talk to him. Hey, if by the time the next scheduled shoot in Madrid comes around, you can always go on strike!
You can hold up signs in front of the building that say:
¡No pago!
¡No polla!
:lol:
and chant:
♫¡Testículos unidos
jamás será vacío!♫

(to the tune of "El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido") :lol:

PremiumBukkake wrote:we hope to achieve greater transparency

What studio was that USA JojoKiss scene filmed in?

Gregorious wrote:Nice to get a first glimpse of the bukkakes with Nikka #1 and Cherry #2 though, Gulp...

Yup! (and Ashley bukkake #2 & Ashley Gloryhole!) :mrgreen:
:( but where is Daisy Lee #2???? :cry:
Last edited by HolaHamijos on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby bukkakero español on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:16 pm

bukkakefan32 wrote:As a member, we expect only good updates.

So that there are good updates, first they would have to treat the people who go there to shoot better ... or do you care if you go to work for free?
bukkakero español
EBI bitch

Postby bukkakefan32 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Being paid to cum in the mouth or face of a beautiful model?
Absolutely free, in fact I should pay.
If I were from Madrid or Paris I would come immediately. 100% free. I'm not a professional actor.
If I am further away, I have to pay for the trip and it would make less sense.
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby HolaHamijos on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:33 pm

bukkakefan32 wrote:Being paid to cum in the mouth or face of a beautiful model?
...in fact I should pay.

Shhhhh....Don't give them ideas! :lol:
Where are you from?
HolaHamijos
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL