The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby vextime on Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:10 pm

$20k? worth every penny.
vextime
Respected member

Postby Prime385 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:45 pm

abano1 wrote:What a childish overreaction to a very simple comment/concern. Its not like PB has filmed videos, that never ended up seeing the light of day for one reason or another - oh, wait - that's right - its happened - multiple times.

Don't be a dick. The entire purpose of this thread is "Premium Bukkake Discussion." If you don't want to discuss something, then don't. Since when is it up to Prime385 what we talk about here?

Nah, the "childish overreaction" are people literally typing in all caps and screaming, asking within days of each other why the scene hasn't been released; demanding the scene be released immediately, simply because they got wind that Noe shot a scene a few weeks ago.

Just because you know someone has shot a scene, you're not "entitled" to dictate the release schedule of said scene. Other girls very likely already had scenes shot before Noe shot hers, which means that those scenes are further ahead in the production process (i.e. editing), meaning they're released earlier than Noe's. Don't like it? Tough shit. Get a job with PB and change their production schedule. Otherwise you're at the mercy of the production team, and throwing your toys out the pram like a baby, "demanding" they release it sooner won't do anything.
Prime385
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:58 pm

vextime wrote:$20k? worth every penny.

best money ever spent
0.jpg
0.jpg (29.24 KiB) Viewed 11706 times

3.jpg
3.jpg (14.25 KiB) Viewed 11705 times

28.jpg
28.jpg (187.28 KiB) Viewed 11704 times
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Thunderball on Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Last edited by Thunderball on Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderball
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby robuk on Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:47 am

I guess its all about taste but Sapphire looks like a TS to my eyes and does nothing for me..while Nikki..well she does plenty :wink:
Attachments
pb_103_nikki_hill.jpg
pb_103_nikki_hill.jpg (91.95 KiB) Viewed 11312 times
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby bigload on Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:09 am

they need to bring back bigger groups, film closer and also add some more variety into the scenes. especially in terms of veriety there is no excuse for covid.
e.g angela 2.. she already had 20 loads in her mouth when they startet to cum on her face and she still kept HOLDING them up until load 40.. thats what should be the benchmark and what pb should aim for in future! they cant ask for diamond membership fees but only deliver silver content. it gets boring as every scene looks like the same.
Attachments
ED54A11B-966B-4607-8A95-EF89403F2D5B.jpeg
ED54A11B-966B-4607-8A95-EF89403F2D5B.jpeg (97.94 KiB) Viewed 11230 times
B5173F14-8180-46DF-A00D-0B83B09EBE67.jpeg
B5173F14-8180-46DF-A00D-0B83B09EBE67.jpeg (101.95 KiB) Viewed 11230 times
bigload
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Bigload speaks the truth. Angela 2 is GOAT.

I think Sapphire looks like a young Cher
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Mr. Donkey on Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:55 pm

bigload wrote:they need to bring back bigger groups, film closer and also add some more variety into the scenes. especially in terms of veriety there is no excuse for covid.
e.g angela 2.. she already had 20 loads in her mouth when they startet to cum on her face and she still kept HOLDING them up until load 40.. thats what should be the benchmark and what pb should aim for in future! they cant ask for diamond membership fees but only deliver silver content. it gets boring as every scene looks like the same.

I agree, we need the return of the large groups of bukkakeros. Every week a 100 cumshot event is announced to us, and actually we get five 20 guys minibukkakes, filmed in different days, and put together to resemble a big one. This way, any girl reaches the hundred!!
Having said that, I see several promising signs. Lately, girls are beauty and hot (although they have not been truly put to the test). Some scenes have a perfect photography (Missy) and a good rate of updates has been achieved.

Facials in the middle, please nooo!
I personally don't like facials, but tolerate final facials because they can be the icing cherry on the cake, along with the bowl. Let's be moderate, don't put two pounds of cherries on top of the cake.

Monotony will diminish when the big bukkakes return. We must understand that this genre is not a crime novel. It has fewer variations. A bk has its own structure, as does a tennis match. It is the players and their skills that give the excitement. Here in PB we have the number and quality of the loads, the mouthfuls, the blowjobs.. and of course the girls. :lol:
Mr. Donkey
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:19 pm

Following to that I cannot believe no one ever asked for truer BTS sessions. Where we can see the scooper reactions while scooping, the reactions of the person holding the camera ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S CAMILA, and other rarer angles of shooting whenever it is interesting. Because I am really sick of those scripted preformatted BTS scenes. PB, ask Torbe how to create a real ambiance.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:48 pm

xtripsnova wrote:Following to that I cannot believe no one ever asked for truer BTS sessions. Where we can see the scooper reactions while scooping, the reactions of the person holding the camera ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S CAMILA, and other rarer angles of shooting whenever it is interesting. Because I am really sick of those scripted preformatted BTS scenes. PB, ask Torbe how to create a real ambiance.

===
My preferences:
- only bukkakes (no gloryhole) - 100 plus loads
- facials at the end 10-20 cumshots. 80% swallowing
- indeed more variety: last bkk are good: Rebeka & Annie + Sapphire & Maria
- the return of the cumwalk
- all the cum in the bowl and drink it at the end
- same and drink a glass full of fresh loads
- real amateurs instead of LP babes
- I prefer natural ladies
- I don’t mind if the girl is starting clothed but it’s nice if she ends in lingerie or naked
- BTS could bring more: good suggestions by xstripsnnova. I already posted some ideas long ago
- some fluffers and scoopers want to be filmed - follow them too
- Body cam on cumscooper ?
- more ideas ? Please share them.
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:49 pm

xtripsnova wrote:Following to that I cannot believe no one ever asked for truer BTS sessions. Where we can see the scooper reactions while scooping, the reactions of the person holding the camera ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S CAMILA, and other rarer angles of shooting whenever it is interesting. Because I am really sick of those scripted preformatted BTS scenes. PB, ask Torbe how to create a real ambiance.

===
My preferences:
- only bukkakes (no gloryhole) - 100 plus loads
- facials at the end 10-20 cumshots. 80% swallowing
- indeed more variety: last bkk are good: Rebeka and Annie + Sapphire and Maria
- the return of the cumwalk
- all the cum in the bowl and drink it at the end (once in a while)
- same and drink a glass full of fresh loads (sometimes)
- real amateurs instead of LP babes
- I prefer natural ladies
- I don’t mind if the girl is starting clothed but it’s nice if she ends in lingerie or naked
- BTS could bring more: good suggestions by xstripsnnova. I already posted some ideas long ago
- some fluffers and scoopers want to be filmed - follow them too
- Body cam on cumscooper ?
- more ideas ? Please share them.
Last edited by Robbert1977 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:55 pm

xtripsnova wrote:Following to that I cannot believe no one ever asked for truer BTS sessions...

No one?
Gregorious wrote:I watched the Lola #3 bts recently. That's actually a real "fly on the wall" bts camera, catching real bts production talk before and during the shoot.

Like Torbes instruction the bukkakeros, conversations with Mila about Lola wanting to chose which guys to suck, Torbe telling Mila to tell Lola she can send away guys that smell bad,
telling the guys to clean up, otherwise they won't get their cock sucked, small talk between Torbe and Mila during the scene between loads that's cut from the edited footage,
funny comments about a new fluffer, etc. And all translated! We don't get raw bts footage like this anymore...

vlcsnap-2021-03-29-21h40m33s448.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-03-29-21h40m33s448.jpg (79.54 KiB) Viewed 9179 times

Posted march 2021, zero reactions... I absolutely agree with you xtripsnova, I would love to have more real bts footage like this.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby WAO137 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:22 pm

OMG She wants 20 000$ for next bukkake ;-. WTF
Don't you think that's overprice for 5 mini bukkakes to 20 loads?
Before covid bukkake was harder than now
Nikki.jpg
Nikki.jpg (8.62 KiB) Viewed 8815 times

With Vicky Love I think the same situation

Time to say goodbye to Nikki and Vicky. Better to find amateur girls

Venom Evil wants to break the record. Leave her for better times when will be more than 100 guys.
Lisi Kitty (Bukkake #1 to show her swallowing skills in this conditions 5 mini bukkakes to 20 loads)
PBWL 3.jpg
PBWL 3.jpg (99.86 KiB) Viewed 8788 times
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:12 am

xtripsnova wrote:Following to that I cannot believe no one ever asked for truer BTS sessions. Where we can see the scooper reactions while scooping, the reactions of the person holding the camera

100%. Keep the BTS cam rolling during the shoot or zoom out using Cam 2 when Cam 1 is properly set up.

bigload wrote:this actually reminds of ...
Exactly. That was a fantastic moment.

---
Speaking of preference, the worst possible sin for me is an edit to hide that the sperm was not drunk and empty the bowl.
Somebody with an eye for detail, look at the end (load 60-something I think it was?) of Sherezade Lapiedra #2 Cam 1 or Cam 2.
WTF is going on there?
Gregorious or others, your thoughts?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:01 am

Its right after load 66 - WTF? Everything in bowl disappears. BOOOOOO
Supersonick
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL