People - "We want scenes just like early premiumbukkake!"

Also people - "We want those scenes with one million other specific things."

:|
theroux
Still our bitch!

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Kurtkokane3 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:42 pm

krull wrote:
bay wrote:maybe one day people will realize the differences between bukkakes and gokkuns

Maybe one day people will realize gokkun is bukkake!

Gokkun is Bukkake, yes.

But Bukkake is not Gokkun.
GOKKUN
------------------
everything else
Kurtkokane3
Almost human

Postby requiemxxx on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:24 pm

Gregorious wrote:Came across this pic with french Titia, I don't think I've seen it in this thread before. That's a mouthful:
Titia complet_vid04.jpg

Edit: Sorry bout that, it's not Titia, and the cum is fake...

100 % fake, this is not Titia. This pic comes from this site : https://www.pichunter.com/sites/all/Cumshot_Surprise/3
requiemxxx
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:03 pm

theroux wrote:People - "We want scenes just like early premiumbukkake!"

Also people - "We want those scenes with one million other specific things."

:|

I think you are confused, there are several different groups of people who post on here. You have several people that wish to see PB produce every genre know to man such as Premium Piss, Premium Scat, and Premium Gangbangs. Then you have several people who want PB to change from featuring swallowing to facials. Some of these guys feel that because they call themselves Premium Bukkake and not Premium Gokkun they have to feature facials. I personally just want scenes like early PB and I think a lot of people on this forum feel the same. Of course there is always room for improvement,changes (the originals weren’t without flaws), and new ideas but I don’t want to see PB go in different directions to cater to everyone’s desires. Everyone is free to have their own opinions on what PB should be and feature but I hope they stick to what got me hooked. I just want their filming and production to get better and to continue to focusing on cum swallowing.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby robuk on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:54 pm

^ +1 can't really argue with that..at least I can't :wink:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:58 pm

theroux wrote:People - "We want scenes just like early premiumbukkake!"

Well, in terms of camera/video and script current PB scenes are 95% close to what was before. Are you happy?

If you imply "amateur Slavic girls" when you say "early premiumbukkake" it was stated multiple times it's not gonna happen. So can anyone clear why exactly we need the never-changing video style and all the identical scripted routine?

What for?
Are there actually any fans of this exact script and filming style except Torbe?
Or do you guys secretly believe that filming bukkakes in this sloppy fashion will magically bring in amateur beauties? :lol:

million other specific things

different directions

Imagine you found a golden treasure chest. Is it enough for you to enjoy it as it is, or would you rather have a look inside and explore its contents?

Well, I'm the one who'd explore 8)
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Zman80 wrote:I think you are confused, there are several different groups of people who post on here. You have several people that wish to see PB produce every genre know to man such as Premium Piss, Premium Scat, and Premium Gangbangs. Then you have several people who want PB to change from featuring swallowing to facials. Some of these guys feel that because they call themselves Premium Bukkake and not Premium Gokkun they have to feature facials. I personally just want scenes like early PB and I think a lot of people on this forum feel the same. Of course there is always room for improvement,changes (the originals weren’t without flaws), and new ideas but I don’t want to see PB go in different directions to cater to everyone’s desires. Everyone is free to have their own opinions on what PB should be and feature but I hope they stick to what got me hooked. I just want their filming and production to get better and to continue to focusing on cum swallowing.

+1
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:33 pm

charlie72 wrote:Well, in terms of camera/video and script current PB scenes are 95% close to what was before. Are you happy?

To you maybe 95 % close. To me, that's only on the surface. I'm a fan of the original scripts and shooting style. But the later scenes is like someone trying to copy the original formula without understanding what made those scenes so special. The script may be the same on paper. But the overall realisation of those scripts are lacking the special qualities the original scenes had. And it's not about the ukranian girls, the way the scenes are realised now, it would only be frustrating to have them back. And to me it's not nessecarily about exactly recreating the same shooting style as before, but producing scenes with the same qualities.

So no, I'm not satisfied. Basically in the same way you are unsatisfied. We see something in PB that has the potential to be what we want, but without fullfilling the potential. But if you don't like the original scenes, then we definitely are looking for different things. Which is perfectly ok, why would everyone like the same thing? Especially within such specific fetish as gokkun bukkake. I just happen to really like the way those original scenes were done.

And just to be clear, I can think of several kind of gokkun bukkake scenarios and way of filming that I would like to see. But for PB I think staying within the basic original formula is the most realistic way to go, at least for now.

Of course if PB could surprice me by coming up with something completely different, with the same qualities that I'm looking for, I would not complain! But that's like wanting PB to be something completely different than what it is, which I think is pretty meaningless.

Sorry for all that, I'll try to use less words next time...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Gregorious wrote:I'm a fan of the original scripts and shooting style. But the later scenes is like someone trying to copy the original formula without understanding what made those scenes so special. The script may be the same on paper. But the overall realisation of those scripts are lacking the special qualities the original scenes had. And it's not about the ukranian girls

Thanks for the reply man 8) You want my opinion it's about the girls and their amateur vibes 100%. Otherwise everything's technically the same as before.

But if you don't like the original scenes, then we definitely are looking for different things

Back in the day, I was looking at updates and those fancy pictures and actually thinking each new girl means a completely different scene, setting and plot.

It was extremely disappointing to realize they just released cookie-cutter scenes killing all the expectations.

We see something in PB that has the potential to be what we want, but without fullfilling the potential.

+1
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:44 pm

^Of course the importance of the original girls can not be overestimated, no argument! That vibe probably can't be recreated. But the way the scenes are realised today, even if we had those girls back (we won't), that alone would not bring back the qualities of the original scenes. The directions to everyone involved seemed more diciplined and focused, the camera had better angles and followed the action better. In that way, technically I don't think it's the same at all. It was many different things that together made a big difference.

And no one would protest if PB actually could get some new girls with the same amateur vibe as the original girls. But I think that goes without saying.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Skreed on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:59 pm

It's definitely different and not for the better. The camera is still not shot in the same way it was before and the women have no interest in opening their mouth or even showing the cum that they have. They all look like they are just waiting to get it done and don't care about the camera. With the Ukrainians someone was directing them to keep mouth open wide and to hold their heads back this is clearly lacking now. No clear directing just "hey guys shoot your jizz in her mouth and camera guy just shoot her face" done.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby gbman2k7 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:55 pm

Skreed wrote:It's definitely different and not for the better. The camera is still not shot in the same way it was before and the women have no interest in opening their mouth or even showing the cum that they have. They all look like they are just waiting to get it done and don't care about the camera. With the Ukrainians someone was directing them to keep mouth open wide and to hold their heads back this is clearly lacking now. No clear directing just "hey guys shoot your jizz in her mouth and camera guy just shoot her face" done.

Mmmhmm, they presented every mouthful and looked into the camera. The instructions seemed to be given through cue cards and some orders rather then torbe or the crew shouting at them lost in translation telling them to hold and present each mouthful. Hopefully its all corrected along with the camera angles/colors for Ginebra's coming scene.

Not going to lie, if these scene is even half decent...im going to become a member again, I can't wait to watch this scene. I'm really curious what pb has planned and I have a feeling it will be good. I can safely say, this girl is hotter then all the original girls we got...at least for me.

https://twitter.com/PremiumBukkake/stat ... 0792781824

Pretty much supermodels taking on jap level gokkuns :twisted:

The wait is killing me, knowing pb...this will probably be released mid January or maybe early Jan.

Also, it says Apolonia will be helping. Hopefully as a cum scooper then? Hopefully they don't get her to be some "cheerleader" type thing which will take away from the scene more then help.
gbman2k7
Respected member

Postby bay on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:09 am

It was better to hear the traductor (girl)
She was perfect and not too loud
The scripts were better before.
But i liked blossom and jimena scenes. Nice glazing and attitude.
luna was almost great but not covered enough and another masked girl. Im sure they can find cheaper girls that don t wear masks
bay
Respected member

Postby KaLeuebi on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:19 am

Today's the day! Can't wait to see that mess! :twisted:
Looking forward to the shooting reports and bts pictures.
Attachments
DthbBihU0AAaklm.jpg
DthbBihU0AAaklm.jpg (146.8 KiB) Viewed 9215 times
KaLeuebi
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:03 am

fuck me shes gorgeous, gonna be checking twitter like a madman today hoping theres some short clips of the filming :shock:
DrinkIt
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL