PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby KaLeuebi on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:16 pm

I check this forum from time to time for news about Premiumbukkake. But 90% of the posts are essays about camera angles, lighting etc.

It's fucking annoying...
KaLeuebi
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:47 pm

KaLeuebi wrote:I check this forum from time to time for news about Premiumbukkake. But 90% of the posts are essays about camera angles, lighting etc.
It's fucking annoying...

Yeah, maybe, but don't shoot the messenger(s)...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby robuk on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:56 pm

^ Doesn't particularly annoy me,people got views on all manner of topics here..camera angles,lighting,quality of models and size of cum loads..you name it and it gets talked about here but man why not,if we can't talk about it on this thread then where? so I don't mind :wink: :D
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Bitiza on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:29 pm

Krull, yes, good idea. I like the number 3, 1, 6 and 9. And the other photos too but photo 3 is very hot, it´s my favourite. I like Kate, I like her face.

Chris, it's true, I also prefer straight hair for bukakke.

Madrid Team, I expect many loads in her mouth, all the cum inside her mouth except the facial loads, obviously.

Kate is a young girl, childish with a lot of cum in her mouth, could be very good scenes.
Bitiza
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby bigload on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:42 pm

krull wrote:Hey guys, welcome the very beautiful Kate Rich to Madrid next week by chosing the best outfits for her scenes, watch the videos she made on the member's blog, and make your choice :wink:

katerichoutfits_big.jpg

1 or 3 pls and straight hair
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Kefka wrote:pink charlotte model page has been removed from PB for some reason, you can only access the content if you search for it. i guess they will be removing the videos soon in a "stealth" update, so save them while they are available boys. :roll:

As far as I know she never had a model page, you always had to go to the scenes. I guess that's some kind of contractual issue, or a result of of her going public about her financial issues with PB, which was solved i think. A shame, because her two bukkakes have some of the best camerawork and hottest mouthfuls on the site. She deserves her model page...
vlcsnap-2019-11-11-22h56m55s965.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-11-11-22h56m55s965.jpg (97.74 KiB) Viewed 12046 times
Last edited by Gregorious on Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby singularis on Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Skreed wrote:Is the French team paying people to write good comments about their scenes? Daniela Ray is average looking at best in my opinion so were the loads, at least with the Spanish team you get a few pretty nasty cum loads the french cannot compete with that. The one thing I was liking about the french team was the camera work but Daniela Ray scene was a huge step down. Her mouth was half closed most of the time and like someone else was saying the camera was focusing on the side of her mouth instead of above to see the average loads in her mouth. Also the run time is almost as long as a fucking Oscar award winning movie wtf? I don't like editing out anything but please if nothing is happening edit that shit out 16gb for a 4k vid is insane

This really is rock bottom level in debating, accuse people of being paid by the french team!
To Me this is not about French vs Spanish team, I want good bukkake and a scene with somewhat fewer guys actually can be good. Also the rigid PB formula of the past years need some variation.

I watched bukkake since almost twenty years back so I think I can distinguish the good from the bad and this is the best from Pascal and his french bukkake team I have seen so far. But of course all scenes has its flaws and all opinions are subjective.

I really do like Daniela Ray, she actually resembles something about supermodel Kate Moss in her younger years,
or her daughter Lila Moss, also a supermodel. So I don't know what you mean by average looking, maybe average looking compared to other supermodels?

Regarding file size / length, what do you really care, you will not like it unless they erase it all, you just found something more to complain about?

Lets face the fact, 4k files will be huge, it's not PB's fault your hard drive is too small.
singularis
Respected member

Postby sybarite2006 on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:31 pm

Daniela Lay looks good. I liked the Vicky Love bukkake. Its too easy to just complain. Anyway since it seems the PB team is working with the French Bukkake team (Pascal et al.?) I wonder if you'd consider getting the beautiful Moroccan girl Chiraze (who did 2 great scenes of gangbang & bukkake for French Bukkake) to come back and shoot for PB? She is slim and sexy and wears a cat mask to disguise her identity for obvious reasons but is a great amateur performer. She'd be perfect.
sybarite2006
Respected member

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:19 am

Salut mes fans
N ayant eu aucune proposition alors que je suis une amatrice confirmée depuis 12 ans et que comparé à certaines filles moi j aime le foutre et en plus je ne demandais en aucun cas une rémunération. J ai décidé d arreter. Je me retire du circuit. Certaines personnes malfaisantes diront que j etais trop vieille et bien je n ai que 38 ans et certainement plus belle que certaines pros qui sont surmaquillees pour les rendre plus belles devant la caméra.j aime certainement plus le foutre que certaines pros qui se font vomir après la scene. Et désolé du peu j ai 36 vidéos à mon actif qui sont certainement plus intéressantes que celles d actrices pros. Voila je suis dégoûtée donc je vais désactiver tous mes comptes et adieu
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

Postby Cumalot on Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Gokkunbigloads wrote:Salut mes fans
N ayant eu aucune proposition alors que je suis une amatrice confirmée depuis 12 ans et que comparé à certaines filles moi j aime le foutre et en plus je ne demandais en aucun cas une rémunération. J ai décidé d arreter. Je me retire du circuit. Certaines personnes malfaisantes diront que j etais trop vieille et bien je n ai que 38 ans et certainement plus belle que certaines pros qui sont surmaquillees pour les rendre plus belles devant la caméra.j aime certainement plus le foutre que certaines pros qui se font vomir après la scene. Et désolé du peu j ai 36 vidéos à mon actif qui sont certainement plus intéressantes que celles d actrices pros. Voila je suis dégoûtée donc je vais désactiver tous mes comptes et adieu

Those are bad news. I'm one of those who who was looking forward to see you in a PB scene. Haven't you already scheduled a scene with PB ?

Why are you quiting ? You received no positive feedback from PB producers or what ?

Where your videos can be purchased ?
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby Shartallon on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Did she elaborate on her twitter? She has it private now :( tried to follow her but so far my request is pending. Made a new account though.
Shartallon
EBI bitch

Postby bigload on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 pm

Gokkunbigloads wrote:Salut mes fans

dont listen to those idiots that are saying you are too old or whatever. there are idiots everywhere in all businesses. I was really looking fwd to your scene as most of the pro’s are just fake and retarded... a lot of fans here want amateur models so its definitely a minority that wants those super fake pro bitches! dont let those idiots win and show them how a real gokkun scene is done :P
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:16 pm

“The Eyes are the window to your soul”
vlcsnap-2020-02-18-22h50m02s792.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-02-18-22h50m02s792.jpg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 10834 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Prime385 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:53 pm

When they look the guy in the eyes as they're getting their mouth filled is the best, especially if they do it with a smile.

Lola_PB_Eyes.jpg
Lola_PB_Eyes.jpg (54.23 KiB) Viewed 10873 times
Prime385
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:56 pm

supersonik wrote:If you look at any well shot video at PB, the model looks at the camera
Prime385 wrote:When they look the guy in the eyes as they're getting their mouth filled is the best, especially if they do it with a smile.

Yeah, having the model looking up with open eyes is one of the most important things! And still it's one of the things often missing in the recent videos. The directors definitely has a lot to learn from the original scenes here!

And I agree with Prime, when the model looks up at the guy cumming it's often even even hotter to me than when she is looking at the camera. But both things can be superhot of course, and are well represented in the original scenes.

In fact, frustrated after watching Danielas bukkake, I went to Linda #1. And my god. I only had to watch the first 10 loads to get off. It's only about 4 minutes. But those 4 minutes are worth more to me than 100+ minutes of Danielas or many of the other recent updates.

Take a look at this, these moments are from the first 4 minutes! Perfect eye contact looking up at the guy cumming, perfect camera angle, big fat loads, crisp clear picture... This is Premium Bukkake!!!

vlcsnap-2020-02-16-22h56m58s071.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-02-16-22h56m58s071.jpg (93.18 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

vlcsnap-2020-02-16-22h58m17s932.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-02-16-22h58m17s932.jpg (96.4 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h01m26s234.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h01m26s234.jpg (102.84 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h06m06s547.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h06m06s547.jpg (99.88 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h08m20s841.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h08m20s841.jpg (92.43 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h11m34s096.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-02-16-23h11m34s096.jpg (94.98 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

Looking at many of the rcent updates, Danielas included, you're lucky if you get one single moment as hot as one of these in the whole scene. And the amazing thing is, in Lindas scene, after this there is 10 more loads just as hot! And then there is 10 more loads just as hot! And then...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL