PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Zgruik on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:59 pm

[quote="Gregorious"]
Mina K_PB.JPG

Mina is so Cute and so Thin, she needs Premium treatment with lots of vitamins C, U and M.
I hope she breaks records, but im dreaming...
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby robuk on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:08 pm

Got to the point when I don't know what to make of any of this anymore,i might think a model is decent but the eventual shoot isn't as good as hoped for or its just rubbish,Mina looks pretty enough so lets see..but man this all feels like making do when you match up to the past..for me at least.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby lizardblizzard on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:22 pm

What ethnicity is sandra soul and how old is she? There isnt any info on that searching google.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby Alex.Ud on Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Every girl that will be shot in the Premiumbukkake project should have a special look: a cop, a nurse, Lara Croft, Hermione Granger, Harley Quinn, etc. The cosplay doesn't really cost much. Torbe already had a similar experience when Penelope Crunch was filmed as a nurse and a cop. I’m sure this idea will increase the number of PB subscribers. 8)

cosplay-1.JPG
cosplay-1.JPG (311.38 KiB) Viewed 10572 times

cosplay-2.JPG
cosplay-2.JPG (292.93 KiB) Viewed 10572 times

cosplay-3.JPG
cosplay-3.JPG (323.4 KiB) Viewed 10572 times

cosplay-4.JPG
cosplay-4.JPG (274.82 KiB) Viewed 10572 times

cosplay-5.JPG
cosplay-5.JPG (288.98 KiB) Viewed 10572 times
Alex.Ud
Respected member

Postby Alex.Ud on Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:24 pm

lizardblizzard wrote:What ethnicity is sandra soul and how old is she? There isnt any info on that searching google.

https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoind ... asoul.html
Alex.Ud
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:07 pm

I see she is from czech but is she czech though?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:22 pm

^In her interview on Woodmancastingx she say she was born in Germany.
Last edited by Gregorious on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby lizardblizzard on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:32 pm

Has anyone here or can anyone here that is coming from the US post how long they are planning to come here for?

Also i see the address of the laboratory on the site where you get the test done. So the airport that you should be flying into is Madrid, Spain, (Mad-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) correct?

Can anyone here recommend a hotel that is nearby for this that they stayed at whether they came from the us , canada or europe or wherever? Obviously i dont want to spend a lot of money on a hotel since well im going by myself. Anyone here stayed in an airbnb and have recommendation on this? Are there ppl that travel here only for one event? I think that wouldn't be good because airfare and hotel for one event... that seem like a lot of money for a long travel.

Also its best to arrive at least 2 days before the event right for the test? Example the event is on friday. So get here at the latest wednesday and get the test done by the latest thursday? How long would it take to get results?

Also do you agree if you are coming far away like from the us or canada or whereever, if there are events for back to back weeks, then its best to get here like on wednesday and then leave on saturday of the following week where the 2nd friday would be the other bukkake? So when do these bukkakes start usually and when does it end?

Im guessing its best to stay a little under 2 weeks if you want to attend 2 of these events right? Also im curious but do most of you guys who come here come alone? Or are there some of you guys who tell your male friend about it and they come a long as well? Also do some the guys even chat or hang out with the other guys here since they are here alone or do most of the guys just come and do their own thing and leave.

Does anyone know what percentage of guys who attend these events are from madrid? Man you people from madrid who probably travel probably 30m to 1 hour to get there probably? Man must be nice to have events like this take place in your city without travel right?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:35 pm

I would be using hotels.com to book hotels as that is the main site i use for hotel booking. But its best to a hotel close to where it take place? Do most of you take a bus or cab to there? What is the actual location on the studio? I only see the laboratory on the pb site.

I wouldnt want to spend lot of money on transportation and hotels if its not necessary as well im only here for the bukkake. I kind of feel foolish in a way spending this much money to travel for this but man i cant believe events like this take place. I bet if they had events like this in the US, sheesh ppl would attend it a lot.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Alex.Ud wrote:Every girl that will be shot in the Premiumbukkake project should have a special look: a cop, a nurse, Lara Croft, Hermione Granger, Harley Quinn, etc. The cosplay doesn't really cost much. Torbe already had a similar experience when Penelope Crunch was filmed as a nurse and a cop. I’m sure this idea will increase the number of PB subscribers. 8)

I like the idea of different outfits, the whole cosplay thing wont work however, too much of a niche for everyone to be happy, different light outfits however could work seeing as we rarely see the girls full boy anyway, pink charlottes recent gloryhole and barbaras is a good example, cum landing on clothes is also a nice look

Also to the american poster above, i would just get a hotel anywhere near the centre of Madrid, their subway system is very good and efficient so travelling from a to b isnt a problem, been there a few times before i knew about the bukkakes
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby Arthur69 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:55 pm

lizardblizzard wrote: Anyone here stayed in an airbnb and have recommendation on this? Are there ppl that travel here only for one event? I think that wouldn't be good because airfare and hotel for one event... that seem like a lot of money for a long travel.

DOnt know when but i think that airbnb is or is about to be banned in Madrid.
Image Image Image
Arthur69
Almost human

Postby lizardblizzard on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:20 pm

I checked airbnb and there are many places that rent a room in a place with very good reviews for about 35 dollars and less. Otherwise most hotels seem to be like 80 dollars a day minimum? Well i would want to say like 12 days or so if i want to attend 2 of them just back to back fridays right? Well i guess minimum has to be like 10 days since well you have to get there at least 2 days before the event for the test?

So that would be over 1k in expenses just for hotels... and airfare is 500-800 depending on the dates. Then when you factor in transportation, this is going to cost like 2k at least for 12 days. I mean i never went to europe before but man thats expensive especially since attending something like this for someone in madrid... cost them what a damn subway or bus fare? Man you guys are madrid have it good.

Looking for other ppl experiences on this who traveled here. I mean it doesn't matter if you come here from the us or say germany. Im curious of your hotel and travel accomadations. But if you book anywhere in madrid, the subway system is good for this? I dont want to be taking cabs all the time etc. Im curious how much money others spent getting here with hotels etc. Obviously coming here for one event and staying for only a few days would keep costs low but if you are coming far away, im sure some of you want to stay for like 2 events right?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby lpcs1 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:36 pm

As a quick PB Star follow up: Rebecca Volpetti did another Gokkun. There be less loads than on PB but the quality is breathtaking . Sperm Mania just released it today for https://www.spermmania.com/samples ;-.
lpcs1
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:20 pm

lpcs1 wrote:As a quick PB Star follow up: Rebecca Volpetti did another Gokkun. There be less loads than on PB but the quality is breathtaking . Sperm Mania just released it today for https://www.spermmania.com/samples ;-.

That pretty unusual for Spermmania to do pure gokkun, usually it's just bukkake and spermplay... Moving in on the PB market?
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby batard94 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 pm

excellent news:

no gloryhole for Mina's scene
so, big mouthful on plan
batard94
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL