PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby thebowl on Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:53 pm

I will say this knowing full well many people will continue to doubt it, just because it seems too good to be true, but it IS real. I was actually there and saw that with my own eyes. She and her husband held many bukkake parties with anywhere from 5-20+ guys and sometimes had the guys save her frozen cum. I saved for her often and watched her drink it, so I know it is 100% real. The photos and videos you may find are all taken by her husband or someone else helping that night and were supposed to be kept private,b ut of course some of the stuff they shared with attendees got leaked. And with more and more of it getting out, they totally stopped. They are just a regular couple with real jobs. Actually quite an amazing couple. Really cool people. Sad that they had to disappear. That's all I'll say. Believe whatever you want.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby topdawgchris on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:35 pm

Lol, if anyone believes that's real sperm
You need to slap yourself right now
topdawgchris
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:49 pm

Ya, like I said, I was expecting this reaction and I don't know why I bothered trying to say otherwise. Now ask yourself, if you showed someone a video or pic from PB what would their first reaction be? People not used to seeing this stuff are going to first doubt it's real. And you'll have to explain to them.
Believe has nothing to do with when you know. But keep doubting, it's probably better for them because people won't try as hard to find their pics if it's just all fake. ;)
thebowl
Respected member

Postby Prime385 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:50 pm

chris wrote:^ I just see a few pics ...

Prime385 wrote:The source is still the same, it's still coming out of someone's cock.

Is there a video where can we see that? the cock(s) who they ejaculated one by one in all that time?
I'm pretty sure NO, so how do you know is real the whole amount of sperm ...

Anyway for me it's amazing how the people believe it :roll:

The whole reason for frozen cum gokkun is because it's very difficult for even a professional studio, let alone normal amateur people, to arrange for literally LITRES of cum to be available at one time. With frozen cum, even just one person can build up a litre (or several) over the course of months, but yes, it will take months to build up. Do you expect them to whip out the camera and record them jerking off into a container every time they are collecting? For what purpose? Who needs to know that? As "evidence" for you sceptical conspiracy nuts?

Do you walk out in disgust every time you walk through the frozen section of a grocery store? "Frozen peas? I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I DIDN'T SEE EACH PEA BEING PLUCKED FROM THE POD, SO THESE ARE FAKE PEAS! FROZEN HAMBURGERS?! SHOW ME THE FARM THESE COWS WERE RAISED ON!!"

You people are so fucking stupid sometimes.
Prime385
Respected member

Postby chris on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Do you compare the food (peas or hamburgers) with the semen? are you really idiot or you are just playing one?

Of course i don't believe nothing of all these stupid stories ...why i should do because you said it? Bring us some real proof , you can't ...
Nothing ... just bla bla bla

We are talking about facts here, not fantasies.
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Prime385 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:37 pm

chris wrote:Do you compare the food (peas or hamburgers) with the semen? are you really idiot or you are just playing one?

You said you don't believe it's real because you don't have visual evidence of the source of the "cum", so I gave you an example of another frozen "thing" (or things), which again you don't have visual evidence of how it exactly ended up in the frozen section of a grocery store, yet you don't bat an eyelid that they are actually peas or hamburgers.

Of course, like a moron you think I'm literally saying peas and hamburgers are the same as cum. The point was just because you don't see the actual creation of a thing, it doesn't automatically make it fake. You do realise virtually everything you see in any store didn't just magically appear in that form on the shelf? You may not have seen the manufacturing of a product, or the farming of some food produce, but you not seeing the production of that product doesn't mean it's fake.
Prime385
Respected member

Postby chris on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:44 pm

:roll:
I start to believe you're retard ... end of story.
chris
Numero Uno

Postby thebowl on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:52 pm

I don't blame you for doubting but I don't know why it's so fucking hard for you to believe. Just like you like to watch girls drink 100 loads, you don't think there are people who actually are turned on by it and try to do it any way they can? The only reason I keep getting sucked into arguing about this is because you use insults to discredit anyone saying it is real. And dude, it is fucking real. But I'm sorry, I don't have a video of each load being deposited. And I'm sure you'd still not he convinced.
I forgot I'm arguing on a forum that sits here over and over arguing about lighting, camera angles, if she should be in a pillow or chair, is the scooper doing it right, does she have straight hair or curly. Is she Ukrainian? Wait, how do I know she really puked if they don't show it? It's all fake puke and if you believe it you should be slapping yourself.
I live near this woman and I took part in many of their parties. Why on earth would I try to deceive you about it?
Sorry you couldn't be there. There's over 100 pages here for you to read about it: http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.p ... Says-Hello!

Sorry if I'm being a jerk but it boggles my mind that people into bukkake and gokkun could he so closed minded.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby Prime385 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:02 pm

chris wrote::roll:
I start to believe you're retard ... end of story.

Eloquently put together counterargument there dude. You sure proved me wrong.

:roll:
Prime385
Respected member

Postby chris on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:22 pm

thebowl wrote:I don't blame you for doubting but I don't know why it's so fucking hard for you to believe. Just like you like to watch girls drink 100 loads, you don't think there are people who actually are turned on by it and try to do it any way they can? The only reason I keep getting sucked into arguing about this is because you use insults to discredit anyone saying it is real. And dude, it is fucking real. But I'm sorry, I don't have a video of each load being deposited. And I'm sure you'd still not he convinced.
I forgot I'm arguing on a forum that sits here over and over arguing about lighting, camera angles, if she should be in a pillow or chair, is the scooper doing it right, does she have straight hair or curly. Is she Ukrainian? Wait, how do I know she really puked if they don't show it? It's all fake puke and if you believe it you should be slapping yourself.
I live near this woman and I took part in many of their parties. Why on earth would I try to deceive you about it?
Sorry you couldn't be there. There's over 100 pages here for you to read about it: http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.p ... Says-Hello!

Sorry if I'm being a jerk but it boggles my mind that people into bukkake and gokkun could he so closed minded.

I'm not closed minded ... actually it's the opposite (just a small example) viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17030

For one more time , i don't believe the frozen "cum" is real at least in most of those private stories and that's not something against to you.
chris
Numero Uno

Postby thebowl on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:31 pm

chris wrote:
thebowl wrote:I don't blame you for doubting but I don't know why it's so fucking hard for you to believe. Just like you like to watch girls drink 100 loads, you don't think there are people who actually are turned on by it and try to do it any way they can? The only reason I keep getting sucked into arguing about this is because you use insults to discredit anyone saying it is real. And dude, it is fucking real. But I'm sorry, I don't have a video of each load being deposited. And I'm sure you'd still not he convinced.

I'm not closed minded ... actually it's the opposite (just a small example) https://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17030

For one more time , i don't believe the frozen "cum" is real at least in most of those private stories and that's not something against to you.

That's fine. It does nothing for me to keep trying to let you in on the fact this particular case and woman is the real deal. You're totally entitled to the attitude you have, and based on that attitude unfortunately you're the type that wouldn't get invited and therefore would always be in the dark. But maybe you prefer that. It's easier to stay on the outside calling bullshit. I could provide a lot more info to open your eyes but you don't have the attitude.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby chris on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:36 pm

As you don't give any real proof , no thanks.

back to topic now please ... enough.
chris
Numero Uno

Postby thebowl on Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:37 pm

chris wrote:As you don't give any real proof , no thanks.

back to topic now please ... enough.

Ok. Noted. Next time I'll record every single load saved because it's important to have proof so that every doubting numbskull believes it.

It's not like this stuff is being pushed on you and sold for profit. If this was on some clip site for us to buy I can see where you would call BS and want proof. But what we are talking about are private events that were never meant to go public. Some of it just leaked. But I can see you'll never believe it so I'll stop. (And honestly it's probably netter if you don't believe it because then less people will scour the Web for the content, since the couple involved are actually trying to keep that stuff off the Web as much as possible.)

Let's get back to proper protocol. Whining about camera angles and yearning for the original Ukrainians.

I think the latest Vicky video is decent but I think she should have had her head tilted a few more degrees back so that we can see more of her mouth. She started spilling when she reached forward to get the cumshots. If she held her head back a few more degrees, she'd be able to show it off more and not spill.

For a good example of this, watch Angela #1. That's how they should hold their mouths.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:04 am

That sounds great! But can she have straight hair? Straight hair is better for bukkake.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby chris on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:47 am

You're right ,what Ukrainians?
The people apart of the grandma Avluv are waiting to see finally on PB the superb naughty Kelly with frozen sperm(it's so realistic) ,foot bukkake, cum on jeans and all these great ideas.
chris
Numero Uno

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL