PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Gregorious wrote:^^I doubt anyone is critizising Rebecca, but it's something the PB staff should have taken care of.

I wonder if it just came down to logistics..the shoot was booked and everything was in place so PB had to go with it..i guess a few spots isn't the end of the world but if I was in charge i'd have cancelled...for a few weeks at least..but i'm not :wink:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:18 pm

robuk wrote:
Gregorious wrote:^^I doubt anyone is critizising Rebecca, but it's something the PB staff should have taken care of.

I wonder if it just came down to logistics..the shoot was booked and everything was in place so PB had to go with it..i guess a few spots isn't the end of the world but if I was in charge i'd have cancelled...for a few weeks at least..but i'm not :wink:

Guys, come on, let's be serious. Those zits are so ripe they could have popped them up even after the first minute she showed up on Torbe's cam screen. A one minute pause would have sufficed. I guess anybody, me included, would have preferred a red mark of some sort rather than this abomination.
But, as we all know, even from the Putalocura era, nobody gives a shit about presentation, focus, stabilization, skin health, and I can go on and on with the rant, and since I am backed up by facts, I am right.
How can such a unique concept (Japan is no match), mobilizing so much people at every shooting, I mean there is logistics involved, investments, etc.... and after all that we get hectic results?
Sometimes state of the art, sometimes utter shit. We even had the mastermind behind all this in prison mind you.
How is that for a professional business?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby bay on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Can t believe it. People will always complain about something. Soon people will ask to use cgi and special effects.
Btw, fyi you are not supposed to do that. That s how you get a ugly skin
bay
Respected member

Postby boltxe78zt8koba on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:35 pm

PremiumBukkake is the best bukkake site in the world. For the bukkake-gokkun fans, they are doing a great job. But there are always negative people who always focus on the defects and not on the virtues. Some always make destructive criticisms. They do not constructive criticism. Instead of helping, they are discouraged. Ask the people in charge of PremiumBukkake to ignore the destructive criticism, take into account the co-constructive criticism and continue with the great work they are doing.
boltxe78zt8koba
EBI bitch

Postby Sona on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:48 pm

I think they don't need to hurry - that Not they Look Stupid /
and they need to find a stylist - makeup artist .
urgently )
my opinion /
Sona
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:24 am

Krull, do you know if the scooper girl with the black mask present on Volpetti #1 is here to stay?
I hope not.
I hope she would just disappear into thin air.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby bay on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:48 am

xtripsnova wrote:Krull, do you know if the scooper girl with the black mask present on Volpetti #1 is here to stay?
I hope not.

the scooper girl from barbara#1 was awesome. She couldn't stop licking her fingers. Need only girls like this
bay
Respected member

Postby bay on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:50 am

Sona wrote:I think they don't need to hurry - that Not they Look Stupid /
and they need to find a stylist - makeup artist .
urgently )
my opinion /

to me the only thing needed is waterproof makeup
bay
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:47 am

bay wrote:
xtripsnova wrote:Krull, do you know if the scooper girl with the black mask present on Volpetti #1 is here to stay?
I hope not.

the scooper girl from barbara#1 was awesome. She couldn't stop licking her fingers. Need only girls like this

What do you mean? Her face is not shown at all across all versions of the shooting. How do you know "She couldn't stop licking her fingers" ?
Were you there?
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby pexpert194 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:57 pm

boltxe78zt8koba wrote:PremiumBukkake is the best bukkake site in the world. For the bukkake-gokkun fans, they are doing a great job. But there are always negative people who always focus on the defects and not on the virtues. Some always make destructive criticisms. They do not constructive criticism. Instead of helping, they are discouraged. Ask the people in charge of PremiumBukkake to ignore the destructive criticism, take into account the co-constructive criticism and continue with the great work they are doing.

Yes it is! The problem is that there are very few sites of this kind in the industry. Texasbukkake (Amateur and too few updates), milky-cat (a joke because censored) urabukkake (too few updates) and spermannia. Thats all. Long live PB!
Who's next Girl? Ginebra Belucci or Carolina Abril wouldn't be bad!
pexpert194
Almost human

Postby lpcs1 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Why isn't anybody saying anything about the lighting ??

Since Luna Corazon they've been adding stronger and stronger lights... this ruins the whole experience... no contours, no shadow definition ..

LESS IS MORE

Just look at Rebecca's face, everything is over-exposed..no details,no depth ..., saturation is so high it looks like an instagram filter ... we d all much rather have the raw colors
1g5.jpg
1g5.jpg (279.48 KiB) Viewed 10317 times

more professional equipment DOES NOT MEAN better looking footage !! I am myself a film director and would rather use the more natural looking lighting...
Just compare her scene to the realistic, real world lighting of Jane 2

15f.jpg
15f.jpg (183.98 KiB) Viewed 10319 times

Guy , come on . Im a huge PB fan like all of you, but Giorgio, Krull and the other can't turn a blind eye on the lighting issue.. this can't go back to looking like the oversaturated , overexposed scenes of Jimena 2 , Tina Kay or Camille Oceana... it would be such a waste... way worse than Rebecca's zit or two
lpcs1
Respected member

Postby gregory on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:02 pm

lpcs1 wrote:Why isn't anybody saying anything about the lighting ??

Since Luna Corazon they've been adding stronger and stronger lights... this ruins the whole experience... no contours, no shadow definition ..

LESS IS MORE

Just look at Rebecca's face, everything is over-exposed..no details,no depth ..., saturation is so high it looks like an instagram filter ... we d all much rather have the raw colors
1g5.jpg

more professional equipment DOES NOT MEAN better looking footage !! I am myself a film director and would rather use the more natural looking lighting...

15f.jpg

Guy , come on . Im a huge PB fan like all of you, but Giorgio, Krull and the other can't turn a blind eye on the lighting issue.. this can't go back to looking like the oversaturated , overexposed scenes of Jimena 2 , Tina Kay or Camille Oceana... it would be such a waste... way worse than Rebecca's zit or two

quote 100% the long awaited rebecca volpetti scene is sadly a delusion: those two pimples and that light fucked up everything
gregory
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:14 pm

gregory wrote:

LESS IS MORE

1g5.jpg

15f.jpg

quote 100% the long awaited rebecca volpetti scene is sadly a delusion: those two pimples and that light fucked up everything

On a more personal ground, I don't know if there are people here that would agree with me, I really don't like the kind of girls like Rebecca. Too skinny, all this mannerism and fake forced expressions with the eyes and mouth. And I only like dark haired girls, but that's another story.
Anyway, I just wanted to blow off some steam as for me the anticipation eventually gave birth to a big deception.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Sona on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Sona wrote:dear Torbe - Please show the girl body. don't make the big zooming / scene sheril hardcore zooming / i think max size cam (looks very bad)

Sona wrote:
charlie72 wrote:
Sona wrote:problem can be solved by installing the application panasonic Image App
I think that you have too much lighting and because of this blur
and still it seems to me that the problem can be in big zooming

No it is just shitty dslr 4k camera which ruins color and everything starts looking artificial. This can't be fixed like this and tbh will look even worse if they add apps, edits or filters on top of it :roll:

For example, look at GiorgioPB's twitter videos made in the same environment and lighting BUT with a simple phone camera. Those vids are better & more realistic.

I agree . contrast autofocus, it looks very bad at good lighting the picture blurs. at a fast distance there is a change-over of an autofocus
I like a dark background. I don't understand why they don't use dark tone. (it as to me seems the best quality)
Sona
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Nobody seems to be mentioning the Hannah Vivienne scene, is it still going ahead or what? :-:
DrinkIt
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL