PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:11 pm

^ yes I get what you mean,Alyssa is ok but I think for a shoot to really hit the mark I have to find the girl attractive and look at her and think man she is going to swallow 60 loads and be shocked she does as I did with Elya,Kira and many others,with Alyssa I guess I wasn't overly attracted to her and wasn't that surprised she would swallow cum...saying all that I thought this was a decent update and overall positive.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby themis on Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:49 am

How many loads did she swallow? Her mouth never seem to be full.
themis
Still our bitch!

Postby pexpert194 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:45 am

62 loads by Alysass' scene and not a single one facial - disappointing!
pexpert194
Almost human

Postby HolaHamijos on Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:42 pm

themis wrote:How many loads did she swallow? Her mouth never seem to be full.

She swallows in smaller batches sometimes 4 or 5 loads at a time; it goes back to Batard's point about the French guys not cumming quickly enough.
You don't want the model to get lock-jaw!
If the guys cum more quickly you can more easily do 10 or 15 loads without any cum-spillage but if the guys take longer it is harder.

batard94 wrote:i'm working with frenchbukkake team and i will work with them for PB scenes in Paris

As I said by PM, congrats! I l will post a more detailed review of the two scenes released so far in the next few days but a great debut for the French Team!

killar83 wrote:Paris....Madrid
Bitiza wrote:PSG...Real Madrid

Should we invite Neymar to a bukkake? :lol:

Gregorious wrote:Seems like there's a new shoot planned for July 9-12
https://premiumbukkake.com/events/madrid/

@Giorgio @Krull
or @killar83 @sartori or anybody else who both reads this forum and regularly goes to the bukkakes in Madrid. You don't need to tell me the name of the girl, but did they actually shoot a scene that week?
¿Sí? o ¿No?
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby facialmaster on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:24 pm

pexpert194 wrote:62 loads by Alysass' scene and not a single one facial - disappointing!

Totally agree, I do hope there will be another scene my some decent facial because this is not a bukkake!

However she does not say the truth in her interview: she had a bukkake (a real one btw!) in the past when used the name Mandy Moore check on cohf historical facial site! :wink:
facialmaster
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:50 pm

I thought Alyssa Reece’s scene wasn’t bad but there was definitely room for improvement. I ended up watching the cam 1 and 2 mix because 97 minutes is way to long. Alyssa was great and had no problems swallowing, she easily could take over 100 loads. I also thought the lighting was on point and far better than anything that has come out of Madrid recently. The cum scooper didn’t do a bad job although I felt the previous one in France was better (this one did have a great ass). For the most part the guy’s aim was better and we didn’t see cum all over the scooper’s fingers because one hand was positioning Alyssa’s head and the other was used to scoop with.

There were several things I felt needed improvement.
I know some on here like the girls to swallow in smaller mouthfuls but I do not. I don’t mind if the scene starts with a few small swallows but in this one the only big mouthful was the last one from load 50-62. Every time she started to get a pool of cum in her mouth she was told to swallow and it wasn’t because she couldn’t handle it. She clearly could have handled some big mouthfuls but never really got them. I also don’t know why they let her keep the bowl by her stomach and not up high so that the cum wasn’t wasted and just stuck all over her chest. Some may like that but I believe this is the only scene PB has made were the bowl wasn’t kept up higher. It’s already been mentioned but it is taking way to long in between cumshots in a lot of cases. I am not sure what the solution to that is (maybe more fluffers) but hopefully they can resolve it. Part of the reason some of the originals were so great is how fast the girl’s mouth would be filled up and how you could see the different textures of cum in their mouths. I thought Cam 1 wasn’t bad but work is still needed to reach the level of Mario. Also I am not sure if it was an editing error, I missed it, or she just didn’t but I never saw her swallow the bowl and if she didn’t than what’s the point of even having a bowl in the scene.

I think there is a lot to like with what the French team is doing and I look forward to watching them improve. I also would love to see Alyssa come back for more and really be challenged.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:23 pm

Zman80 wrote:1- I also don’t know why they let her keep the bowl by her stomach and not up high so that the cum wasn’t wasted and just stuck all over her chest.
.2- Part of the reason some of the originals were so great is how fast the girl’s mouth would be filled up and how you could see the different textures of cum in their mouths.

1-our mistake, we were like everywhere looking for everything (except the bowl) and we forgot to tell her to put the bowl higher. wont happen again
2- our guys are used to do gangbang during Pascal bukkake so they used to take time before cum. they will train to cum fast

Was the camera position enough high? i was afraid that if it was more high, we couldnt see the back of the throat
batard94
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:32 pm

Zman80 wrote:1- I also don’t know why they let her keep the bowl by her stomach and not up high so that the cum wasn’t wasted and just stuck all over her chest.
.2- Part of the reason some of the originals were so great is how fast the girl’s mouth would be filled up and how you could see the different textures of cum in their mouths.

1. I'm very fond of the cum stains and focus on it (just great!!) and the girl finally seems more comfortable without having to hold the useless bowl up / scooper hovering on top.

2. Definitely not interested in anything "fast" as I prefer it nice, slow and natural. Also one can fast-forward the video it's easy. I wish there was more focus on cum texture and watching mouthful volume "in action". Like I said, more slow tongue play, maybe ask her to close mouth and swish it for a few moments and then open it again.. In general, any natural reaction from a girl is good as long as she doesn't look lifeless... When she's just sitting around semen gets diluted in saliva and starts losing its texture. Maybe she could also take some medicines to reduce saliva production :roll:

3. Alyssa is great yes, I'd like to watch more with her. And more. And more :P

Was the camera position enough high? i was afraid that if it was more high, we couldnt see the back of the throat

Camera position is perfect.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Mack on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:04 am

Maybe it's time to move away from the bowl to a cum-collecting bib. That way, guys with smaller dicks can also have a better chance of getting their cum into the model's mouth. And the cum can easily be collected if it runs off the face. Especially now that the girls don't "go after" the cock and cum like the original great Ukrainian beauties did. I miss the Ukrainians. I never get tired of watching their masterpiece videos. Long live the beautiful Ukrainians.
Mack
Respected member

Postby andrew falcon1 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:05 am

In 2007, Alyssa Reece aka Mandy Moore starred at cumonherface.com with a dozen guys. Then it was facial. Now in 2019, Alyssa Reece starred in a premiumbukkake with 62 guys. Now it is not only bukkake, but premium bukkake. I do not understand the reason for the substitution of concepts. A lot of sperm in the mouth is gokkun, a lot of sperm on the face is bukkake. Name your site premiumgokkun and it will be clear and correct.
Attachments
099.jpg
099.jpg (170.45 KiB) Viewed 10951 times
PB_104_alyssareece-0-00-42-541.jpg
PB_104_alyssareece-0-00-42-541.jpg (791.12 KiB) Viewed 10951 times
andrew falcon1
Almost human

Postby HolaHamijos on Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:53 am

facialmaster wrote:she had a bukkake (a real one btw!) in the past when used the name Mandy Moore check on cohf historical facial site! :wink:

andrew falcon1 wrote: Name your site premiumgokkun and it will be clear and correct.

The semantics of bukkake vs gokkun-bukkake have been discussed Ad nauseam.
charlie72 wrote:Definitely not interested in anything "fast" as I prefer it nice, slow and natural. Also one can fast-forward the video it's easy

I think you are in the minority here. Did you find the Original Ukrainian scenes too short?
Batard, would the solution be to bring in 1 or 2 more suceuse/mamporrera so the guys are ready more quickly?
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:03 am

The simple reason its called Premiumbukkake is because people know what a bukkake is, the word is used in even used in films, music etc, barely anyone knows what a Gokkun is :roll:
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:52 pm

HolaHamijos wrote:
charlie72 wrote:Definitely not interested in anything "fast" as I prefer it nice, slow and natural. Also one can fast-forward the video it's easy

I think you are in the minority here. Did you find the Original Ukrainian scenes too short?

Indeed, and if you were around I used to post about missing footage a lot. Well, it's still missing due to cuts even while I like Alyssa's scene a lot! 8)

I always prefer an uncut scene because it shows genuine action and real emotion. That's why any sort of editing and fake scripted lines is a major disappointment for me. On the other hand, it should look perfect so if she has pimples all over the face or her tongue is not clean a shoot must be cancelled.

In 2007, Alyssa Reece aka Mandy Moore starred at cumonherface.com with a dozen guys. Then it was facial. Now in 2019, Alyssa Reece starred in a premiumbukkake with 62 guys. Now it is not only bukkake, but premium bukkake. I do not understand the reason for the substitution of concepts.

Speaking of concepts, COHF used to film also gangbangs, ejaculating in a funnel and whatever including condoms, goggles and dental gags. That means, they didn't only "cum on her face" as stated. Guess what, nobody complained.

And Alyssa.. A great woman is when she looks better (and more perverse) in 2019 than she was in 2007 :P
charlie72
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:45 pm

andrew falcon1 wrote:In 2007, Alyssa Reece aka Mandy Moore starred at cumonherface.com with a dozen guys. Then it was facial. Now in 2019, Alyssa Reece starred in a premiumbukkake with 62 guys. Now it is not only bukkake, but premium bukkake. I do not understand the reason for the substitution of concepts. A lot of sperm in the mouth is gokkun, a lot of sperm on the face is bukkake. Name your site premiumgokkun and it will be clear and correct.

I wish this could happen. Really! Rename it PremiumGokkun Please!!!!
I am sick of those fruitless endless discussions about facials, or lack there of.

P.S: the younger Alyssa at least had a natural nose.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:42 pm

xtripsnova wrote:
andrew falcon1 wrote:In 2007, Alyssa Reece aka Mandy Moore starred at cumonherface.com with a dozen guys. Then it was facial. Now in 2019, Alyssa Reece starred in a premiumbukkake with 62 guys. Now it is not only bukkake, but premium bukkake. I do not understand the reason for the substitution of concepts. A lot of sperm in the mouth is gokkun, a lot of sperm on the face is bukkake. Name your site premiumgokkun and it will be clear and correct.

I wish this could happen. Really! Rename it PremiumGokkun Please!!!!
I am sick of those fruitless endless discussions about facials, or lack there of.

P.S: the younger Alyssa at least had a natural nose.

Question is if they rename it Premium Gokkun does the name change permanently silence the facial fans?
Zman80
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL