PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Furiousloco on Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 am

Mediocrity winning guys. I told you many years ago when PB began to slip away slowly (Julia Red, Boni Brown, Pink Charlotte, Jimena Lago, etc.) Anybody would'nt reacting and ban some people who told the truth.

Now, you see the result : clowny outfit, ugly girl 85% of time, ridiculous manga spirit, bad camera framing, etc. Each bukkake seems like a Walt Disney movie. Check Lola, Elya, Monroe, etc. It's a brilliant mix of elegance and dirty ambiance.

You didn't want to hear anything, now crying on a zombie site for years.
Furiousloco
Still our bitch!

Postby xtripsnova on Sat May 28, 2022 12:39 pm

Furiousloco wrote:Mediocrity winning guys. I told you many years ago when PB began to slip away slowly (Julia Red, Boni Brown, Pink Charlotte, Jimena Lago, etc.) Anybody would'nt reacting and ban some people who told the truth.

Now, you see the result : clowny outfit, ugly girl 85% of time, ridiculous manga spirit, bad camera framing, etc. Each bukkake seems like a Walt Disney movie. Check Lola, Elya, Monroe, etc. It's a brilliant mix of elegance and dirty ambiance.

You didn't want to hear anything, now crying on a zombie site for years.

Very true BUT
The fact being that PB is a small structure and that, I bet, there is only one director, I name him Giorgio but if it is someone else than he is the target, so I say change the director to another that revere those old scenes and that is humble enough to replicate without altering what was great and there we have it.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby vextime on Sat May 28, 2022 1:44 pm

Torbe and his bukkakes have gone to shit as well, they use to be great. Now not worth watching due to few guys and weak loads, same crap as PB.
vextime
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Sat May 28, 2022 2:28 pm

^^^^Hes also doing that stupid 2 camera replay thing in the bukkakes and gloryholes aswell now, im guessing to give the illusion theres more guys and he got rid of the "cum counter", if somethings not broke dont fix it :|
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Sat May 28, 2022 2:36 pm

Guys, what you are saying is true but it is only circumstantial. Many factors. Torbe is older, he's losing it, he has no means anymore. What I am saying is not bringing back Torbe as a producer but only as an advisor, or maybe someone inspired by him. Because no matter how you put it he and only he brought up what we call the goddesses era. He didn't bring the girls but all the rest yes, the atmosphere, the style, everything was directly inspired by his best work in PL
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Sat May 28, 2022 2:37 pm

I agree with that too ^

Pretty much agree with everything said here. Wake me up when PB (and PL) stops sucking.

Gregorious, did you notice Ohana #5 First Camera, starting at Load 82, is simply Second Camera? You usually notice details like this. I pointed this out in a comment on the scene, but of course PB censored the comment and didn't publish.

The only recent scene of interest to me was 18 year old Miss Olivia. Not only did PB NOT find a way to fuck this scene up somehow, but Miss Olivia is a cutie with great energy who puts on a dazzling performance. Not to mention she reminds me of Emma Stone.
images-2.jpeg
images-2.jpeg (80.89 KiB) Viewed 4596 times

j7djdudu.jpg
j7djdudu.jpg (108.12 KiB) Viewed 4596 times

I'm still irritated with PB for gutting a lot of their content. No issue with removing the scene of the poor girl that was murdered. I'm talking about the French scenes. Yeah, I get it, those guys are assholes - so sever ties with them. But there isn't actually anything wrong, no issue, no violations, with the scenes themselves that were cut, many of which (Tiny Tina, Barbie Esm, Vicky Love, Nicole Love, etc.,) were classics.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby bigload on Sat May 28, 2022 6:18 pm

I‘m wondering who directed Vicky 2 and Kate Rich. Was it Giorgio? Was it Torbe? Or Both? I think those scenes were equal, if not better than the classic ones. If they could just take those scenes as reference..
bigload
Respected member

Postby gregory on Sat May 28, 2022 8:19 pm

bigload wrote:I‘m wondering who directed Vicky 2 and Kate Rich. Was it Giorgio? Was it Torbe? Or Both? I think those scenes were equal, if not better than the classic ones. If they could just take those scenes as reference..

let’s hope to have kate or vicky back one day
gregory
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat May 28, 2022 8:37 pm

Supersonick wrote:Gregorious, did you notice Ohana #5 First Camera, starting at Load 82, is simply Second Camera? You usually notice details like this. I pointed this out in a comment on the scene, but of course PB censored the comment and didn't publish.

Sure, I guess anyone watching cam1 noticed the facials where only cam2, and @abano1 commented on this as well one page back. But it get tiresome to comment on every failure without any reactions from PB. And as you I make comments on the scenes that PB does not publish, for example about the sneaky edits where they try to make it look like continuous scenes...

And I agree with you about Miss Olivia, probably my favorite scene of the latest updates. Great performance from Olivia, for once a scene with head back, mouth wide open, camera angle right down her throat showing all the cum in her mouth. The picture had a terrible red tint (something had to be wrong), but adjusting that in VLC even the picture was acceptable (for PB).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems like the lovely Roma Amor is back where she belong, on her knees with mouth open...
https://onlyfans.com/giorgiopb

RomaAmor_Giorgio_OF.jpg
RomaAmor_Giorgio_OF.jpg (116.02 KiB) Viewed 4314 times
Last edited by Gregorious on Sat May 28, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby vextime on Sat May 28, 2022 8:41 pm

Roma is hot, love her perky tits. Shame it will be another subpar scene.

Oliva is great as well, just needs a nose trim.
vextime
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sat May 28, 2022 8:42 pm

Good to see Roma again but fucking same studio
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Sat May 28, 2022 8:45 pm

bigload wrote:I‘m wondering who directed Vicky 2 and Kate Rich. Was it Giorgio? Was it Torbe? Or Both? I think those scenes were equal, if not better than the classic ones. If they could just take those scenes as reference..

I don’t know but even if it was Giorgio alone it was a transitional period and he would just try and repeat what was Torbe’s style. And slowly but surely he could distill his poison until it got to his taste.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat May 28, 2022 9:55 pm

And here is Roma trying on outfit 2 and 3 (outfit 1 on the previous page)...
https://onlyfans.com/giorgiopb

RomaAmor_B_Giorgio_OF.jpg
RomaAmor_B_Giorgio_OF.jpg (107.4 KiB) Viewed 5481 times

RomaAmor_C_Giorgio_OF.jpg
RomaAmor_C_Giorgio_OF.jpg (111.88 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby vextime on Sat May 28, 2022 9:58 pm

She over does the fucking lashes every time, and them nails!
vextime
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat May 28, 2022 10:10 pm

^Well, that's her style, over the top, on PB or not...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL