PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:11 am

^We can guess can't we? Not a good sign if the "boss" don't show appreciation to models doing a good job. Vickys tweets are gone now...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby coil on Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:32 am

Vicky showed some emotions at the end. It's good scene! Good work Vicky, and crew! :D
But, Camera 1 is often too far away (we already have cam 2 for far away shots). Camera 1 should be like Linda's example (see photo)

coil
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:03 pm

^I agree, it's one of those things that could have made a good scene better...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby gokkunfan on Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Great News and Great Vids.

100+ Scenes !!!!

Hope only over 100 scenes in 2020 !

Thx

Gokkunfan Skype

Thx
gokkunfan
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby chris on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Gregorious wrote:Vickys tweets are gone now...

yeah ... as usual
chris
Numero Uno

Postby robuk on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:26 pm

^ Whoever is at the top of PB has had a flaming lot more to moan about than Vickys shoot that's for sure..as many of them have been rank.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby paulocesarsegre2 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:16 am

supersonik wrote:
chris wrote:it was a megabukkake with 137 loads ... but who is the "upper boss" which is not satisfied of Vicky?

I think Vicky might broke some agreements itens or something like this, so maybe she suffered some kind of punishment (payment). OR her feedback after the scene was too severe.

anyway

Vicky Love: 10/10
paulocesarsegre2
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Magic_Andi on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:56 pm

supersonik wrote:
coil wrote:Vicky showed some emotions at the end. It's good scene! Good work Vicky, and crew! :D
But, Camera 1 is often too far away (we already have cam 2 for far away shots). Camera 1 should be like Linda's example (see photo)

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. If you watch any of the old classics, the close camera, typically camera 1, is pretty much a closeup picture of the model's face - Mary, Eva, Angela, Jane, etc.,. Not sure why this still doesn't seem to sink in. Camera 1 in Vicky shoot kept panning out for some reason - when we already have a camera taking that shot.

agree
Last edited by Magic_Andi on Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magic_Andi
Almost human

Postby Gregorious on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:14 pm

^Yeah, I agree totally (as I said in my review a couple of pages back), I wish the upper camera (cam1 in Vickys bkk) was closer, like it was in the best original updates.

That close camera view from above was like a tradmark for PB, and I wish it will continue to be that way!

I do like that the upper close camera pans out now and then, but it should be between the cumshots. As you say, cam2 can take take of the continuous panned out view.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:38 pm

wonderful bts of giorgio ... https://twitter.com/giorgiobkk/status/1 ... 5419295744 Vicky is superb
hope to see a few "moments" of Nikki's first bkk as well
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Gregorious on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:47 pm

^I agree it's great. Ana is so cute there, she seems to be in the perfect place, enjoying herself. Only more perfect when she is on her knees...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Etherpetrosian on Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Just had to throw my opinion in, but I’ve seen the Vicky Love 104 and I must say it’s nearly flawless in my opinion. Ana kept her hands out of the way, most of the shots were spot on, they showed restraint on overfilling the actress’ mouth before swallowing, she went at the bowl like it was duty. They guys even had some pro output like classic scenes. It helped tremendously that I’d never heard of or seen Vicky Love before, and even her blow bang was while I was in between subs, so for a minute I thought she was a newbie like the original PB ladies. She even began to lose some composure at the very end like the OG girls which the sadist in me loves to see. 9.5/10
Here’s hoping 2020 is more of the same. Just say no to gloryholes.
Etherpetrosian
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby paulocesarsegre2 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:01 am

^
Probably because of the 122 loads in her stomach.

By the minute 25 of VICKY AND ANA - BUKKAKE you can hear Vick vomiting craving. The majority of the girls puke after the scene - it's a fact.

in the BTS of Hannah (excellent btw), Hannah comment "Julia Red, for example, told me 'it was horrible (...) it was poisoning, I was in the hospital after this'.. " and the guy behind the camera said that the best idea is putting everything out.
paulocesarsegre2
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby smegma on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:37 am

paulocesarsegre2 wrote:^
Probably because of the 122 loads in her stomach.

By the minute 25 of VICKY AND ANA - BUKKAKE you can hear Vick vomiting craving. The majority of the girls puke after the scene - it's a fact.

in the BTS of Hannah (excellent btw), Hannah comment "Julia Red, for example, told me 'it was horrible (...) it was poisoning, I was in the hospital after this'.. " and the guy behind the camera said that the best idea is putting everything out.

Silly people. Swallowing semen poses ZERO health risk. You can't be poisoned by semen. If Julia Red really went to the hospital, she may have been ill out of disgust/shame. This is the same reason why most women puke after massive cum swallow scenes.
smegma
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:08 am

paulocesarsegre2 wrote:Probably because of the 122 loads in her stomach.

It's the biggest amount of real sperm which has ever swallowed of a model in one session.
* don't count the japanese fake shit

PB wrote history with this scene!

Happy New Year folks
chris
Numero Uno

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL