PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby DrinkIt on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:01 pm

@bukkakero español
Im not sure if you have watched the recent GGG scenes in the last year or so but they use max 10 guys per scene now with the same 4-5 big dicked professionals who fuck the girl whilst the other guys do the cumshots (now ruined by silly slow motion shots), seems that PB were in over there heads expecting to pay 70-100 guys 50 euros or whatever the sum was on top of the 3000 for the girl, pretty shitty that you guys were promised pay though and didnt receive it
Last edited by DrinkIt on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Ok guys, i propose a break
This fight is going nowhere
batard94
Respected member

Postby bukkakero español on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 pm

bay wrote:
bukkakero español wrote:
batard94 wrote:
Don't use the numbers of the ukrainians sessions, it s pointless to compare.

Oh, I understand, I can't compare the Ukrainians, but Batard compares me to a scene that was just made after the whole story that Torbe went through, because he looked for it so quickly that he didn't realize it was at a specific moment that we all know.
bukkakero español
EBI bitch

Postby batard94 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Yes
And i deleted my post about it
My bad
batard94
Respected member

Postby bay on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:29 pm

i was trying to make you realize that each period had a different type of advertising for the scenes
bay
Respected member

Postby bukkakefan32 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Batard, next bukakke in france, confirmed 22 september will be for FB or PB?

Monika wild loads was near 70 right?

p.s. I prefer the scenes shot in Paris because there are more different guys and many blacks ...
But it is important that they are always at least 50-60 boys each time

thanks
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby bukkakefan32 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Kefka wrote:can europe unite against texas? as a subscriber I am worried the production crosses the pond to the USA!
More spain and france and less texas plz.

+1 i don't like USA scenes... and then with less than 20 guys where do you go?
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby chris on Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:19 pm

charlie72 wrote:About French team idk if Batard of Pascal directed Alyssa Reece scene (or ever both) but imo again it looks perfectly done. Better than stuff from Torbe

I don't think Alyssa's scene is better than the originals ... no way.
of the other hand yes Sherry in Paris was excellent

Kefka wrote:can europe unite against texas? as a subscriber I am worried the production crosses the pond to the USA!
More spain and france and less texas plz.

+1
chris
Numero Uno

Postby requiemxxx on Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:21 pm

Even if I don't like Pascal and if I find the 2 scenes from Paris really not so good, Batard will always have my support. Thinking he can be a spy for Pascal is completley stupid ... Seriously guys ! Meanwhile PB is rubbing his hands. Jojo Kiss sucks, but Batard spies ... Bukkakeros are not paid, but Batard stabs us ... The bukkake production is frozen everywhere, but Batard enjoys our misery :roll:

All that is bullshit.

It didn't surprise anyone that PB does'nt want to pay bukkakeros because they haven't big loads ? How could they have them when you shoot 2 bukkakes, 1 gloryhole and 1 blowbang in 3 or 4 days ! Come on ... Is it Batard's fault, I presume ? :wink:
requiemxxx
Respected member

Postby jjonahjameson on Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:40 am

batard94 wrote:
Psolitario wrote:[quote="jjonahjameson"
Batard, since you proposed the shoot in Paris, they stopped shooting with us. It is clear that you came here to take info on how to shoot and try to make a copy there. Now you failed in Paris, they wont come to Madrid...congratulations, you killed premiumbukkake.

1. I told giorgio last year that we had lots of guys for bk here in Paris suburbs so i didnt hide this from him
Plus, now they work with texasbukkake team so its the proof that in paris we dont have the exclusivity of pb's bk and that its not my fault if they stopped with you

2. I didnt came in madrid to spy and "take info" to play the director in paris. Pascal from frenchbukkake shoot bk since 10 years so i have nothing to teach to his team. I came madrid to enjoy like all of you

3. First bk in madrid 2015: silvana 48 loads
First bk paris 2019: sherry 79 loads
Where is the fail?

First, learn to quote, because I didn't write what you quote in the top of your message, that's another one's message but you make it look like it was me.

Answering your first: Well, thank you very much for being that honest with Giorgio (just with him or you tell that to everyone?), hope Madrid team learn from that experience.
And the texasbukkake won't change a thing, they didn't even do the same as PL did for PB, not like you, that is literally a copy and you are in charge so what more proof do we need?

Second you didn't go just to enjoy, we all saw you there like a "VIP member" asking a lot of questions to everyone, even the girls, and then after that what happened? We all know: You make you alliance with FB. Another FACT. stop treating us like if we were kids.

And third, when your team in Paris make 100 scenes or I don't know how many bukkakes with this regularity of guys you can talk about you having 1 or 2 scenes that have bad attendance and not giving it importance (and one that you and another guy said was because PL was recovering of that bad thing that happened in that dates).
The thing is that was your second and PB cancelled the scene. Another FACT.

If they want a good production company and a lot of guys regularly they have that here in Madrid with PL, they just have to do the things right. Starting for paying what they owe at bukkakeros.
jjonahjameson
EBI bitch

Postby HolaHamijos on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:15 am

bukkakero español wrote:because since July no one has been done again

Is it somehow batard's faul that PB did not film in August or has booked nothing else for September?

Remember, this recent wave of anger started because now they are filming in the USA.

batard94 wrote:Plus, now they work with texasbukkake team

Kefka wrote:unite against texas?

WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT THIS IS SHOT BY TEXASBUKKAKE?
Seriously this is pissing me off. How do we know this wasn't shot in L.A. or elsewhere in the USA?

charlie72 wrote:
HolaHamijos wrote:♫¡Testículos unidos
jamás será vacío!♫

(to the tune of "El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido") :lol:

:lol: Oh man that's why I still browse this thread

Glad you liked the joke.

chris wrote:and everything is fucked now ...

Pascal is still leading the French team and Premium Bukkake still gives him a strict script to follow; sometimes you hear it in the films "Il faut qu'on lui pose des questions" :lol:

Everything is fucked....only if they keep filming in the USA!

bukkakero español wrote: WE NEVER MADE A BKK WITH 30 GUYS YOU'RE TELLING ME, THAT DAY WAS AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE

Yes. It was a failure. They did not post about the second shoot until the last minute.
Madrid guys usually get more warning time.
But Sonia Anglada was only 28:
http://free.premiumbukkake.com/updates/ ... cenes.html

giorgiopb wrote:The Nicole love card is a insidious one. The circumstances in which that shooting was done were exceptional. 90% of the people here should know what I’m talking about. I find this disgusting.

It sounds like there is a great story here. We all know that Torbe was just getting back on his feet after his time in jail but I sense there is something more here. Do you want to tell it to the "10%"?

The idea of two cities, two venues will ultimately pay dividends if:
1) Premium Bukkake stop wasting their money on the Jojo-crap scenes that nobody wants.
2) find themselves in a situation where they want to film multiple models in one week. One girl goes to Paris one girl goes to Madrid.

I sympathize with the unpaid bukkakeros ; you should get every euro-cent you are owed.
However, if in the long-run, they shoot 70% in Madrid and 30% in Paris I will not be angry. Yes, maybe the Madrid guys will see fewer girls.
However, if they film 90% in Paris and 10% Madrid, yes, I will be quite upset. It would be a disaster.
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby giorgiopb on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:34 am

HolaHamijos wrote:Yes. It was a failure. They did not post about the second shoot until the last minute.
Madrid guys usually get more warning time.
But Sonia Anglada was only 28:
http://free.premiumbukkake.com/updates/ ... cenes.html.

Not really , you don’t know how it works. These kind of scenes - Sonia anglada, Anita teen , some Jimena’s- are not even planed with 10 hours... there are not failures but miracles.

giorgiopb wrote:The Nicole love card is a insidious one. The circumstances in which that shooting was done were exceptional. 90% of the people here should know what I’m talking about. I find this disgusting.

It sounds like there is a great story here. We all know that Torbe was just getting back on his feet after his time in jail but I sense there is something more here. Do you want to tell it to the "10%"?[/quote]
No, the message was for the sensible 90%.
Giorgio staff member at premiumbukkake.com and putalocura.com
@Giorgio_PB on twitter
giorgiopb
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby HolaHamijos on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:15 am

giorgiopb wrote:are not even planed with 10 hours... there are not failures but miracles.

Fair enough

giorgiopb wrote:No, the message was for the sensible 90%.

Come on hamijo... :wink:
What do you mean by "sensible"?
Does sensible = Madrileños ?
Does anybody from outside Madrid know what you are talking about here?
I am still a believer in the words of the great Torbe!
http://torbe.es/series/bukkakes/espana- ... n-bukakes/

Does anybody else know what Giorgio is talking about?

Please understand Giorgio, this is not a critique; I am a fan of yours and your work.
I ask the question out of simple curiosity. What occurred during Nicole's visit?
PM me if you want; o si voy a Madrid, te compraré una cerveza. Seguro de que tienes muchas buenas historias que contar. :wink:

Keep up the good work this Autumn hamijo; I have a feeling there will be more good Premium-sized bukkakes for you to film!
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:46 am

Jonahjameson

If my goal was only to spy you in madrid, dont u think i would disappear after our first bk in paris? No, i continued to come to bk in madrid (and it wasnt a secret that we did sherry in paris) because i had no reason to hide.

, it's not impossible that they call you again and i will be happy about it because like i said from the very beginning, i dont want to replace you
Last edited by batard94 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
batard94
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:58 am

supersonik wrote:PB has censored all comments on the recently posted JoJo Sucks vids. There is one comment there and it’s showering praise on JoJo. Pretty fucking lame if you ask me. What’s next, they start manipulating the ratings higher so it looks like people don’t hate that vid?

Yep i saw it too ...
we must admit that censorship is their speciality and they do it very well :lol:
chris
Numero Uno

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL