Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby abano1 on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:34 am

load 26 made me nauseous
abano1
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 am

Gregorious wrote:
And now for something completely different: In Rebecka #2 load 40-45 is only cam2 angle. I really hope we get the cam1 angle of these loads in the cam1 version! But from previous examples where the same thing happened (Roma #2, 8-13 and Marina #1, 40-47), I'm afraid we only get cam2...

yeah, I noticed that too. WTF is going on? Any reason PB can't figure out the difference between Cam1 and Cam2?
Supersonick
Respected member

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby singularis on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:37 pm

lpcs1 wrote:
Gokkunbigloads wrote: Moi j attends et j espere vous faire un beau bukkake

Omg, can someone tell her to stop... everyone at PB already know she wants to do a bukkake, when PB really is in a pinch and they found no girl , maybe they'll reach out to her and use her as fill in, until then let's not spam this thread with anymore of this self promotion... Also the forum's language is english

Gokkunbigloads, don't listen to this bullshit, to me your self promotion are welcome on this forum, and especially on PB.

Gokkunbigloads, n'écoutez pas ces conneries, pour moi vos auto-promotions sont les bienvenues sur ce forum, et en particulier sur PB.
singularis
Respected member

Postby salvanguarda on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:51 pm

lpcs1 wrote:

Omg, can someone tell her to stop... everyone at PB already know she wants to do a bukkake, when PB really is in a pinch and they found no girl , maybe they'll reach out to her and use her as fill in, until then let's not spam this thread with anymore of this self promotion... Also the forum's language is english

This forum is not yours and you don't speak for all of us. Titia was one of the most voted in the poll of girls that we want to see on premiumbukkake. Many guys here want to promote Titia to an event and you don't have to read messages if you don't want to. In fact, how many girls who make gokkun films actively participate in this discussion? She is here and I think she deserves respect.
salvanguarda
Still our bitch!

Postby Kato on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 am

Supersonick wrote:i know exactly what you're talking bout - fucking nasty - what load?

Could you please state which scene with Kristy Black we can see this 'syndrome' - I might have missed it.
Kato
Still our bitch!

Postby sergioB on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:22 am

salvanguarda wrote:
lpcs1 wrote:

This forum is not yours and you don't speak for all of us. Titia was one of the most voted in the poll of girls that we want to see on premiumbukkake. Many guys here want to promote Titia to an event and you don't have to read messages if you don't want to. In fact, how many girls who make gokkun films actively participate in this discussion? She is here and I think she deserves respect.

:wink: I agree 100%
I'm sure Titia can show top class like Ohana Petite, Noe White, Pink Charlotte, Roma Amore and Maria Teen. These girls are diamonds, there are very few of them. I'm looking forward to gokkun with Titia more than anything!
sergioB
Respected member

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:18 pm

C est ce que je fais, maintenant je ne dis plus rien
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Kato wrote:
Supersonick wrote:i know exactly what you're talking bout - fucking nasty - what load?

Could you please state which scene with Kristy Black we can see this 'syndrome' - I might have missed it.

Kristy Black #1. Scene #065
Read this thread between page 383 and page 390.

It was originally included in the scenes and then later PB went back and edited it out.
Does anybody remember which load it was?
What would be even better is a screenshot of the guy (right before the blood) for both scenes to see if it's the same guy. If so, he should be banned for life.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:02 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:It was originally included in the scenes and then later PB went back and edited it out.
Does anybody remember which load it was?

41 (the load still there, they just cut a part of it, there's still traces) I'm not posting pictures...

And for Rebeka it was load 27 not 26 as I wrote before, the counter was a bit slow. Anyway, the original 27 is now edited out...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby WAO137 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:30 pm

@2robbert1970 banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Robbert1977 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 pm

WAO137 wrote:@2robbert1970 banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am back on Twitter - I stay low level / posting like before only new content/ unfortunately all my previous tweets are gone.
Via Google they are still available/ traceable. If my account stays active the coming period ? We will see.

Enjoy PB :)

R M
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:17 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:

I am back on Twitter - I stay low level / posting like before only new content/ unfortunately all my previous tweets are gone.
Via Google they are still available/ traceable. If my account stays active the coming period ? We will see.

R M

Send me you twitter via DM. I can't find you! Do check your your PM's here?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:54 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
Robbert1977 wrote:

R M

Send me you twitter via DM. I can't find you! Do check your your PM's here?

Check your DM on Twitter
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:16 pm

Ohana back on Twitter

Ohana Petite = @OhanaPetite
Attachments
AA7A6C00-77CA-47EE-B1E6-AF49DF3888DF.jpeg
AA7A6C00-77CA-47EE-B1E6-AF49DF3888DF.jpeg (389.32 KiB) Viewed 8692 times
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby lpcs1 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Just one comment on the Francesca Palmer vid PB, please turn down your front light a little bit... the light is too fucking strong , it makes the cum look translucid and the skin glows so much we lose details
lpcs1
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL