PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby thebowl on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:51 am

supersonik wrote:
chris wrote:best cumshot

It is a GLORIOUS scene to be sure - Nikki is just amazing. A diamond in the rough, who rightly (voted among most popular models) holds a place with Angela, Mary, and Jane.

I still can't help but think, how much better could her scene have been... if her face wasn't COVERED with Jimena's fucking hands the entire video. Holy shit. Doesn't anyone get it. I guess they like Jimena too much or something but all the Jimena finger bukkake videos, it never occurred to anyone at PB to let her know her job isn't to STRANGLE the model, jamb her thumbs in their eyes, smother her face, and make sure any view of it is constantly OBSTRUCTED by her big hands in the camera all over the place.

I actually don't think it was Jimena. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I can now recognize her hands and her scooping style.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:11 am

Okay got few questions.

1. Who is the best looking scooper girl? From what i seen, that Helena was pretty damn good looking. Also the russian is pretty hot as well though you can't see her face. Do bukkeros know how she looks or its only the production team?

2. Im curious but what is allowed/not allowed with guys who attend these events with the scooper girl? I notice in some of the videos, lot of guys seem to cum where it hits the scooper girl as well. I also notice in some of them, the guy get to touch the scooper girl ass and breasts. Has anyone intentionally cummed on the scooper girl?

3. Who was this one girl that was giving like a blowjob/handjob to guys in the Monica Wild video? All i could see was her face was like blocked/blurred but wow she had a smoking body.

4. So how many videos are unreleased total? We all know about Sara and how that video is unreleased. But are there any BTS scenes like the ones now with say kira and monro?

5. Is there a reason some girls did gangbang but some did not? For example Julia Red did it which was pretty amazing.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby chris on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:26 am

supersonik wrote:It is a GLORIOUS scene to be sure - Nikki is just amazing. A diamond in the rough, who rightly (voted among most popular models) holds a place with Angela, Mary, and Jane.

+ 1

thebowl wrote:I actually don't think it was Jimena. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I can now recognize her hands and her scooping style.

it's Ana Spears
chris
Numero Uno

Postby robuk on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:00 am

Nikki Hill is lovely but for me this is the only decent update in the last ten or so..probably why i'm not rejoining PB for now anyway.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby gokkunfan on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:47 am

New Vid from PB Nikki great ! Hope more good vids with much loads !!!!

Skype gokkunfan ? or PM.....

Thx

Gokkunfan
gokkunfan
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby chris on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:34 pm

robuk wrote:Nikki Hill is lovely but for me this is the only decent update in the last ten or so..probably why i'm not rejoining PB for now anyway.

Yep ... a lovely Cum Princess
this facial treatment reminds me Lola's 3rd scene :wink:
Attachments
Screenshot (61595).jpg
Screenshot (61595).jpg (155.02 KiB) Viewed 14224 times
Screenshot (61584).jpg
Screenshot (61584).jpg (156.37 KiB) Viewed 14224 times
chris
Numero Uno

Postby roost on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:46 am

chris wrote:
robuk wrote:Nikki Hill is lovely but for me this is the only decent update in the last ten or so..probably why i'm not rejoining PB for now anyway.

That last picture is as good an argument for a bit of facial action in a PremiumBukkake scene that you will see.
roost
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Mack on Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:30 pm

chris wrote:

They need to do the facial at the beginning and leave it on for the duration of the shoot. What is the point of doing the facial at the end and not get to enjoy watching it dry?
Mack
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:53 pm

This facial lobby is going to ruin everything in the end. They always got more and more demands. It's never enough for them.
And if someone comes again with the semantics of bukkake I swear I am going to nuke this site.
Oh Torbe, what the f*** happened to you that day you picked a name for this site?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:35 am

so, whe shoot a big gangbang with freya
yes i know, i know...
but you will like the mouthful part when she layed on the couch, trust me...
batard94
Respected member

Postby bigload on Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:37 pm

maybe this will help directors a little bit regarding finger bukkake problems. I think the main issue is that shooters are not close enough too the girls mouth. sometimes because scoopers arm or hands is in way, sometimes bowl. I think the bowl from spanish team is way too big. also the hands of the scooper should hold her head more on the back instead below the chin so that she can better direct the bukkake girls head towards the shooter and the shooters have more space.

good example from older scene,even on double shot cum is not missed because shooters are close to mouth:
angela double1.png
angela double1.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 12498 times

angela double2.png
angela double2.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 12498 times

bad example from new scene where shooters are not close enough:
ashley1 wrong.png
ashley1 wrong.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 12498 times

ashley2 wrong.png
ashley2 wrong.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 12498 times

more good examples
cherry1.JPG
cherry1.JPG (74.79 KiB) Viewed 12498 times
Last edited by bigload on Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigload
Respected member

Postby bigload on Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:40 pm

more good examples
monica1.png
monica1.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 12497 times

nikki1 correct.png
nikki1 correct.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 12497 times

more bad examples
nikki1 wrong.png
nikki1 wrong.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 12497 times

nikki2 wrong.png
nikki2 wrong.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 12497 times

sherry1 wrong.png
sherry1 wrong.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 12497 times

sherry2 wrong.png
sherry2 wrong.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 12497 times
bigload
Respected member

Postby Prime385 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:48 pm

For fuck's sake, 1) use JPGs, 2) resize that shit. I don't want to have to scroll past 50 slow-loading gigantic pictures.
Prime385
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:57 pm

The cum scooper is no longer a problem since as of right now they are not filming in Madrid and the French Team has had a good scooper in everyone of their scenes. I will never understand how Torbe wasn’t able to correct the finger bukkake after one scene and kept producing scenes without fixing it.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby chris on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:15 pm

one more gloryhole? anyone else here can confirm this comment of PB members area?
chris
Numero Uno

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL