PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby xtripsnova on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:24 pm

robuk wrote:
chris wrote:
Kefka wrote:sherry's scene is so edited and clipped, common guys give us the raw reactions....but overall the best of the "new generation" of pb, still guys please cut down on the editing of the emotions, we pay to see that stuff.

What???

I was ready to buy a new diamond membership just for Sherry ...

Chris i'd still go for the membership as I think its worth it.
Its not without faults but i'd say its the best update in a long time...but man you will have to judge yourself :wink:

It's the best update ..... for those who likes facials.... otherwise, pass.....
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby pexpert194 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:17 pm

no announcements in the pipeline?
pexpert194
Almost human

Postby Zman80 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:07 pm

To me Sherry’s scene was on par with all the recent updates. Same cum scooper doing a terrible job, only holding the bowl and doing a bad job at that. The lighting was slightly better but still not were everyone would like it to be. The biggest problem is still the amount of misses and the guys shooting from farther away than the originals. This scene had some of the biggest misses and wasted cum out of any of the new updates. She doesn’t swallow the first bowlful her mouth and spilled a good amount on the second try. There were no big mouthfuls in this scene which was a big let down for me. The positive was Sherry’s reactions which were some of the best since the originals and that’s why I feel some people liked the scene. It does give me hope for Sherry 2 because Batard who was there has already said the mouthfuls were big in the scene. I wish they would let the cum that misses collect in the bowl till the end of the scene like they did in most of the originals cause I feel it makes both the people who want to see big mouthfuls and the people that want to see big bowl swallows happy.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:13 am

The biggest problem is still the amount of misses and the guys shooting from farther away than the originals.
Yes, it was because sherry was on her ass and with open legs so it was difficult for us to come close and shoot in the mouth (now, girls are on their knees)

It does give me hope for Sherry 2 because Batard who was there has already said the mouthfuls were big in the scene.
yes, mouthful. trust me, i was so sad that on the #1 she couldnt hold mouthful but it was really hard for her to swallow...let's say the #1 was a crash test for the #2 who was good (rebecca #2 is even better)

I wish they would let the cum that misses collect in the bowl till the end of the scene like they did in most of the originals cause I feel it makes both the people who want to see big mouthfuls and the people that want to see big bowl swallows happy.
+1 this is exactly what i like to. BIG DAMN MOUTHFUL and that's it
batard94
Respected member

Postby Zgruik on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:25 am

batard94 wrote:The biggest problem is still the amount of misses and the guys shooting from farther away than the originals.
Yes, it was because sherry was on her ass and with open legs so it was difficult for us to come close and shoot in the mouth (now, girls are on their knees)

It does give me hope for Sherry 2 because Batard who was there has already said the mouthfuls were big in the scene.
yes, mouthful. trust me, i was so sad that on the #1 she couldnt hold mouthful but it was really hard for her to swallow...let's say the #1 was a crash test for the #2 who was good (rebecca #2 is even better)

I wish they would let the cum that misses collect in the bowl till the end of the scene like they did in most of the originals cause I feel it makes both the people who want to see big mouthfuls and the people that want to see big bowl swallows happy.
+1 this is exactly what i like to. BIG DAMN MOUTHFUL and that's it

Well, maybe a third shoot must be needed !
i hope a Rebecca third shoot where she gets 10 loads mouthfull like Alma or Linda. But this way at least for fifteen mouthfull :) (next step is 150 loads)
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby topdawgchris on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:28 pm

Hey Krull...…

what happened to Hannah Viviennes bukkake
was it made??? seems to be no mention of it
topdawgchris
Respected member

Postby gbman2k7 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:58 pm

I actually liked Sherry Vine's scene despite the issues mentioned. One thing that really took away from the scene is the fake masturbation at the end, whoever came up with this idea?...

It's quite obvious shes not into swallowing so its just counter productive to make it seem like shes getting off to swallowing cold cum at the end. Overall though, her expressions were top tier.
If the camera was better and the mouthfuls were bigger, easily 10/10.

Can't wait for sherry vine 2 as I hear the mouthfuls are much bigger!
gbman2k7
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Sherrys bukkake could have been great, with her showing such real emotions. I had hopes after her gloryhole, which showed a lot of potential. But once again an disappointing update to me.

+ Sherry herself, and her real emotions
+ Colors, saturation and definition a bit better this update

- To much cum missing the mouth
- Not one really big mouthful of cum
- Sherry not holding her mouth wide open enough
- Sherrys masturbation and fake orgasm is really disturbing and silly (not her fault)
- Closeup camera a bit to far away from the face and mouth
- Cloesup camera to static frontal position, not following the action to get the best angles
- Sherrys position between the assistants legs makes it difficult for the guys to get close
- Assistant not scoping up enough cum
- Assistant holding the bowl instead of scoping up cum, it should be the main girl holding the bowl
- Assistant pouring the cum in Sherrys mouth, instead of letting Sherry drink it herself.

The assistant probably just need better direction. And she is cute, I like her. The way she fondles Sherrys tits is pretty hot, she obviously like that for real.

One thing that applies to most of the later updates: The originals had much more focus on showing one load after another methodically filling up the mouth, showing the mouthful getting bigger and bigger until the swallow. That's was really hot in the orginal updates. Well no more...

OK, so I had hope watching Sherrys bukkake, but lost interest after a couple of minutes (well my dick did). Watched it to the end anyway, frustated, and turned to Nona #1 instead. And boy, everytime I go back to the originals, there is not even any competition!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby robuk on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 pm

^ You are right PB have a lot of trouble recapturing their mojo from before..although I liked Sherry's update. One thing that I totally agree with you is that the original shoots were methodical..it was almost clinical getting the cum into the girls mouth,you can see it time and time again with shoots like Kira,Alma and the rest,sometimes the girls
swallowed 5 loads, sometimes 10 or more but the cum was the most important thing,it was scooped well and directed into the mouth well and that is missing from PB now,anyhow still think Sherry was the best of the recent updates..for me anyway.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby acca on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:24 pm

This is a mess and a shame!total collapse ... she does not know how to open her mouth wide ,guys do not know how to put a dick in her mouth when shooting cum...how much sperm is thrown out of your mouth...how valuable semen and milk have fallen...an assistant who needs to collect and return to his mouth...he did not do anything right...the assistant should be replaced,,,Silvana was the best assistant she collected and returned every drop if semen in mouth...a small amount of sperm Sherry swallowed..other girls were full of mouth 15-20 semen and then swallowed....Sherry Vine is the worst bukkake....PB has to change the concept thick cum,mouth full of thick semen and swalow 15-20 semen in mouth...
acca
Respected member

Postby gbman2k7 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Gregorious wrote:Sherrys bukkake could have been great, with her showing such real emotions. I had hopes after her gloryhole, which showed a lot of potential. But once again an disappointing update to me.

- Sherrys masturbation and fake orgasm is really disturbing and silly (not her fault)
- Cloesup camera to static frontal position, not following the action to get the best angles
- Sherrys position between the assistants legs makes it difficult for the guys to get close
- Assistant holding the bowl instead of scoping up cum, it should be the main girl holding the bowl
- Assistant pouring the cum in Sherrys mouth, instead of letting Sherry drink it herself.

The assistant probably just need better direction. And she is cute, I like her. The way she fondles Sherrys tits is pretty hot, she obviously like that for real.

One thing that applies to most of the later updates: The originals had much more focus on showing one load after another methodically filling up the mouth, showing the mouthful getting bigger and bigger until the swallow. That's was really hot in the orginal updates. Well no more...

OK, so I had hope watching Sherrys bukkake, but lost interest after a couple of minutes (well my dick did). Watched it to the end anyway, frustated, and turned to Nona #1 instead. And boy, everytime I go back to the originals, there is not even any competition!

I agree with all of this, Sherill and Sherry's scene would have been legendary if everything was in old pb's format. They were indeed very methodical with cumshots in the golden era, the efficiency was on par with the Japanese. They are still getting guys to fire in quick successions but the accuracy and amount of cum missed is horrible, even with a scooper the mouthfuls in are pitiful. It feels like if pb takes a step forward, they take a few steps back. I didn't even bother to watch Rebecca's scene, I was bored by it. Sherry is quite special and carried this bukkake with her genuine reactions, so I ended up liking this scene just like Sherill's.

That being said, its still a far cry from the old scenes but Sherry is a welcome change to the recent roaster of girls.
gbman2k7
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:40 pm

I think you are a bit unfair to the assistant girl. It's not necessarily her fault, but how she is directed. The director has to tell her how to act, what to do, and what to not do. For one example, it's not her decision to hold the bowl, someone told her to do it that way. I think she is cute, and that she has potential with the right directions. Even if she obviously have a long way to go compared to the certified cumscoper No1, Silvana!

Silvana did such a great job, not only scoping up the cum perfectly, but also telling the girls when to open the mouth, holding the girls head back, and turning the head in the right direction, and last but not least, directing the guys to cum in the mouth, "la boca la boca la boca". Those words are like music to my ears...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby t-unit on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:46 am

Maible Marryk from Ukraine. Torbe can still work his magic?
Attachments
MetArt_Miaza_Maible_low_0033.jpg
MetArt_Miaza_Maible_low_0033.jpg (116.23 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
w_B62CF10B05551D248957DE304AC9FF19.jpg
w_B62CF10B05551D248957DE304AC9FF19.jpg (83.46 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
MetArt_Shower-Time_Maible_low_0017.jpg
MetArt_Shower-Time_Maible_low_0017.jpg (61.63 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
MaibleBustyMetArt3.jpg
MaibleBustyMetArt3.jpg (135.94 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
t-unit
Respected member

Postby topdawgchris on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Gregorious wrote:Sherrys bukkake could have been great!!

I Completely agree with everything Gregorious said
topdawgchris
Respected member

Postby t-unit on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:51 pm

Russian tattoo model evgenia talanina
Attachments
WQLLDQ54-yo.jpg
WQLLDQ54-yo.jpg (406.73 KiB) Viewed 9913 times
KGqGw_zyDF8.jpg
KGqGw_zyDF8.jpg (47.51 KiB) Viewed 9913 times
t-unit