PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby xtripsnova on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Prime385 wrote:I don't get that poll. Hasn't it already been all but confirmed that she's already done one?

Maybe she is just holding it to swallow before we vote yes?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:00 pm

They're just playing a little game here, pretending that it's the voters decision. It'll be released anyway...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Charlotte whatever is Torbe's taste 100% lol we saw hundreds of similar girls at Putalocura. PB can do better.

https://czechcasting.com/tour/preview/c ... etra-6961/

Krull did you try contacting her?
charlie72
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:57 pm

^^^Yes please ;-.

Just rewatched the barbara bieber vid, must say her wearing that business suit really made the scene that much better, almost like she had a hard day at the office and came to the gloryhole for a quick snack :lol: , hope PB can do that again, its a nice touch, also like the fact that most the guys wanked into her mouth rather than being sucked off, basically an anonymous bukkake
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:08 am

charlie72 wrote:https://czechcasting.com/tour/preview/czech-casting-petra-6961/

Is it those nice perfect teeths you want to see more of Charlie? I'll think I pass...
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-10-07-10h59m31s905.png
vlcsnap-2018-10-07-10h59m31s905.png (108.11 KiB) Viewed 14707 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby robuk on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:00 am

^ ouch..i might pass aswell.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Majinbu on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:43 am

Krull is possible Anya Krey for PB??
Majinbu
Respected member

Postby bay on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Prime385 wrote:I don't get that poll. Hasn't it already been all but confirmed that she's already done one?

we already saw a preview, dont know what happened. A fluffer/makeup artist/assist girls more involved in the bukkakes was greatly needed so yes. She deserves her place
bay
Respected member

Postby Sona on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:46 pm

Charlotte sexy cute) yes, yes, yes. video is removed on twitter. I saw she did blows :::
probably the video has already been shot and this poll is advertising
Sona
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:11 pm

Gregorious wrote:

Is it those nice perfect teeths you want to see more of Charlie? I'll think I pass...

Here's one of her latest pics, her teeth are perfectly fine.

charlie72
Respected member

Postby Zgruik on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:07 pm

charlie72 wrote:
Gregorious wrote:

Here's one of her latest pics, her teeth are perfectly fine.

Well she is ready to swallow...
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby krull on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:40 pm

Hey folks!

Charlotte's scene will be published at some point, the poll is in place to see what people think about her, as you can see she has a 90% approval rating!

The overexposed lighting in the shoot is caused by the artificial lighting rig present which is needed because of the black ceiling as I have explained several times. Without it, the room is very dark, and there's shadows all over (see Luna Curazon's shoots). Even with the rig, the primary camera cannot show the body without lighting issues so as of yet this is why there is no pull back to show the body during idle time, or intro. BUT they are going to paint the ceiling white, and there will be new overhead lights coming too, so hopefully the lighting will be more natural like the old days again. I don't know much about the difference between dslr cameras and "normal" ones, Giorgio will have to clarify on this aspect. I do know the old cameras used were simple Cannon camcorders set at 1080p.

The girls are generally asked to open as wide as possible, but of course it's easier for them not to do so, so they often don't do it. Can't exactly force them... we'll try to get them to improve that. This of course can cause issues with aiming, other times the guys are just bad at it anyway...

For Rebecca's shoots, there were changes made to the above I believe, so you'll have to see what you make of that after this Friday.

For the makeup, we'll instruct Charlotte to be more natural and not be too excessive in future...

staycalmfellas1 wrote:If there's going to always be 2 shoots I would like to see at least the occasional collect up in a bowl and huge drinking type scenes like with Monro (one of my favourites)

The problem is, not many girls want to drink an entire bowl of cold cum, so don't expect that to happen much...

Majinbu wrote:Krull is possible Anya Krey for PB??

She's been contacted various times, but hasn't responded to my knowledge, so probably not... :(

She looks like Brigitte Nielsen from Beverly Hills Cop 2, and not in a good way... :lol: Can't find her on EBI anyway...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby charlie72 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 pm

krull wrote:Without it, the room is very dark, and there's shadows all over (see Luna Curazon's shoots)

My favourites in terms of lighting and color. It is just excellent in both scenes.

krull wrote:they are going to paint the ceiling white, and there will be new overhead lights coming too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_torture

She looks like Brigitte Nielsen from Beverly Hills Cop 2, and not in a good way... :lol: Can't find her on EBI anyway...

PM 8)
charlie72
Respected member

Postby boltxe78zt8koba on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:42 am

krull wrote:
Charlotte's scene will be published at some point, the poll is in place to see what people think about her, as you can see she has a 90% approval rating!

Thank you very much for the information. Hopefully, do not delay in publishing it. We are looking forward to seeing the Charlotte video. She is very precious.
boltxe78zt8koba
EBI bitch

Postby lpcs1 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:21 am

charlie72 wrote:
krull wrote:Without it, the room is very dark, and there's shadows all over (see Luna Curazon's shoots)

My favourites in terms of lighting and color. It is just excellent in both scenes.

EXACTLY ! Please stop with the obsession of getting a perfect lighting ! It makes everything looks artificial... Back to the amateurish look of the beginnings PLEASE ! The lighting used for Sherill , Camilla and Jimena is ruining the experience imho , their skin look plasticky and no shadows also means no facial definition ... Giorgio, Torbe if you all are reading this LESS IS MORE
lpcs1
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL