PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby DrinkIt on Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:53 am

HolaHamijos wrote:WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT THIS IS SHOT BY TEXASBUKKAKE?
Seriously this is pissing me off. How do we know this wasn't shot in L.A. or elsewhere in the USA?

Doesnt really matter where exactly it was shot but its obvious to the eye that it was shot by the same company or director that shoots the texasbukkake scenes, same hotel room, same format (girl on the floor sucking, fucking on the bed then cumshots) and the general look of the scene from the camera settings in also the same, judging from there past scenes they have never had more than maybe 20 guys in a scene and pretty much all but 2 or 3 of there scenes have included swallowing before, including Jojo's, it also being based in America means everything becomes more expensive and not trying to insult anyone but ive noticed alot of circumsized guys seem to have trouble with aiming when they cum, contracting scenes from them is not a good idea for either PB or the fans.
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:22 am

My opinion: spy on each other back and forth as you wish just maintain PB identity and quality 8)

Small number of guys or girl's too pretty to take more than 20 cumshots? I'd do a proper gloryhole wth focus on blowjob skill because well bukkake is more about oral sex :P

Also my priorty list:

1) girl's beauty, ability and will to perform
2) technical quality, number of cumshots etc
3) anything else?

On the other hand, USA road means identical cookie-cutter overlit scenes and fake "injection" cumshots.. Stay out of that road if you want to grow old PB 8)
charlie72
Respected member

Postby HolaHamijos on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:00 am

batard94 wrote:When they called ramiro lapiedra for ginebra bk, everyone thought they would stop torbe but they didnt.

Just out of curiosity, did he pay his bukkakeros?
Any Madrileños want to compare their overall experience as bukkakeros with him vs with Torbe?
Obviously Torbe films in a location with good Metro access (Line 5) but where was the Ginebra scene filmed?
Similarly, I assume Pascal's studio in Paris is easy to get to on the metro &/or RER to encourage more guys?

DrinkIt wrote:its obvious to the eye that it was shot by the same company or director that shoots the texasbukkake scenes, same hotel room

I agree that the look and style is very similar but please screenshot the "same hotel room" or other features that make it undeniably clear that it was them.

krull wrote:But the big guys shoot some of the biggest and thickest loads though, you can't fat shame! But seriously, the fatties are essential!

People on this forum keep talking about how fat guys shoot bigger loads. Well guys, guess what?
They started filming in the USA! Land of the fat guys. If you are looking for fat guys, Texas is the place to go! :lol:
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby robuk on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:55 pm

charlie72 wrote:My opinion: spy on each other back and forth as you wish just maintain PB identity and quality 8)

Small number of guys or girl's too pretty to take more than 20 cumshots? I'd do a proper gloryhole wth focus on blowjob skill because well bukkake is more about oral sex :P

Also my priorty list:

1) girl's beauty, ability and will to perform
2) technical quality, number of cumshots etc
3) anything else?

On the other hand, USA road means identical cookie-cutter overlit scenes and fake "injection" cumshots.. Stay out of that road if you want to grow old PB 8)

Can't really argue with Charlie here,1 and 2 are spot on...i'd prefer PB to stay filming in Europe but should a shoot in the US feature a cracking unknown co-ed swallowing 80 loads i'd probably watch it :wink:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby roost on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:08 pm

I'm fine for PB to be shot in different places around the world by different production companies if it means that we get more actual bukkake / gokkun scenes, a nice mix of actresses and the PB house style is kept. The latest scene is obviously shot by the TexasBukkake guys, but I feel it really isn't going to please anyone - fans of PB or TexasBukkake. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of TexasBukkake too, for different reasons, but no one wants some lame middle-ground. I feel this is a real miss-step for PB and tangentially for TexasBukkake too.
roost
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Zman80 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:43 pm

I can’t believe the negativity on this forum toward Batard. If it continues I am sure we won’t be hearing from him anymore just like we don’t hear from Torbe, Giorgio, Krull, and several others on here anymore. The guy is just trying to give us scenes like the original’s and while the first couple from France weren’t perfect they were big steps in the right direction. I mean seriously who gives a shit where PB shoots a scene? I understand the Madrid Bukkakeros bitching because they are out of work but for all of us just watching at home it really doesn’t matter. All we should care about is the quality of the scene, the girl, the loads, and the camera work.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Zman80 wrote:I can’t believe the negativity on this forum toward Batard.

+1
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:31 pm

Zman80 wrote:I can’t believe the negativity on this forum toward Batard. If it continues I am sure we won’t be hearing from him anymore just like we don’t hear from Torbe, Giorgio, Krull, and several others on here anymore.

For Torbe you're absolutely right but please don't compare him with batard,giorgio,krull etc because it's blasphemy :mrgreen:
nothing against them of course ,they are great posters(especially krull in his old days as fan).
chris
Numero Uno

Postby bukkakefan32 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:04 pm

I hope PB will release Monika or Vicky's scene tonight. It would be a way to ease all these criticisms for the last bad update and the money we pay each month to be Diamond members
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby bay on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:59 pm

sadly, i dont think there will be any update till friday at least
bay
Respected member

Postby bukkakefan32 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:17 pm

bay wrote:sadly, i dont think there will be any update till friday at least

Last weeks all updates was wednesday and Thursday, wed behind the scene or interview and Thu the scene (bukkake or blowbang/gloryhole).
Only last week some delays about thursday ...
The wed update sometimes was released Tuesday night (time in europe) and Thu update was released Wednesday night.

after all last problems (paris+ last bad update of JoJo) I expect MINIMUM update tonight and/ or tomorrow night ... Vicky or MoniKa wild.
If NO I would be VERY VERY unhappy .. :?

diamond member...
bukkakefan32
Respected member

Postby HolaHamijos on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:12 am

Bitiza wrote:is like comparing Real Madrid with Paris Sant Germain

batard94 wrote:But compare Real Madrid history and....PSG history

So does this new "bukkake-feud" get resolved on the pitch tonight? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winning team gets officially invited by Art to the next bukkake?
It would be great publicity!
Who would have the better cumshot: Kylian Mbappé or Sergio Ramos?
Good luck to both teams!
HolaHamijos
Respected member

Postby bay on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:14 am

bukkakefan32 wrote:
bay wrote:sadly, i dont think there will be any update till friday at least

Last weeks all updates was wednesday and Thursday, wed behind the scene or interview and Thu the scene (bukkake or blowbang/gloryhole).
Only last week some delays about thursday ...
The wed update sometimes was released Tuesday night (time in europe) and Thu update was released Wednesday night.

after all last problems (paris+ last bad update of JoJo) I expect MINIMUM update tonight and/ or tomorrow night ... Vicky or MoniKa wild.
If NO I would be VERY VERY unhappy .. :?

diamond member...

i doubt it but fingers crossed
bay
Respected member

Postby bay on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:34 am

i assume that torbe is out of the game sadly. hope everything will keep going anyway
bay
Respected member

Postby bay on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:57 pm

it looks like it s going to be between paris team and texas team
bay
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL