PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Prime385 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:34 pm

You've handled almost 50 loads with absolutely no struggling at all. I think gokkuns are better when the girl begins reach her limit, but powers through it. It'd be good to see you break your long hiatus by going for above the big 100, even if it means you start to struggle a bit... :twisted:
Prime385
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:36 pm

jeu que wha cuosier merci fau cognac jean boucup qua che nuance chontell?
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:39 pm

Prime385 wrote:You've handled almost 50 loads with absolutely no struggling at all. I think gokkuns are better when the girl begins reach her limit, but powers through it. It'd be good to see you break your long hiatus by going for above the big 100, even if it means you start to struggle a bit... :twisted:

Oui presque 50 effectivement et ce jour là j aurais pu en boire un peu plus après ça dépend des ejaculateurs, et certains che PB sont très bons
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

Postby BluMan on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:40 pm

Gokkunbigloads wrote:
BluMan wrote:
Oui j en serais comblée

Oui, vous devriez obtenir de grosses charges crémeuses blanches. Je suis sûr qu'ils rempliront votre estomac beaucoup plus. Avez-vous toujours aimé le sperme? Depuis l'adolescence?
BluMan
Respected member

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:49 pm

BluMan wrote:
Gokkunbigloads wrote:
BluMan wrote:
Oui j en serais comblée

Oui, vous devriez obtenir de grosses charges crémeuses blanches. Je suis sûr qu'ils rempliront votre estomac beaucoup plus. Avez-vous toujours aimé le sperme? Depuis l'adolescence?

Vous les connaissez mieux que moi a ce que je vois. Non c est mon mari qui m a fait connaître et j ai beaucoup appréciée
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

Postby paulocesarsegre2 on Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:12 am

à votre avis, à quoi ressemble le sperme parfait? en termes de goût, de texture, d'odeur?
paulocesarsegre2
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:16 am

paulocesarsegre2 wrote:à votre avis, à quoi ressemble le sperme parfait? en termes de goût, de texture, d'odeur?

Bien blanc bien cremeux et un soupçon sucré
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

Postby bigload on Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:43 am

ok fine, now write it in english again so other people understand what you are saying as well
bigload
Respected member

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:30 am

bigload wrote:ok fine, now write it in english again so other people understand what you are saying as well

very white, creamy and a hint of sweetness
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

Postby Prime385 on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:44 am

bigload wrote:ok fine, now write it in english again so other people understand what you are saying as well

Because copying a pasting into Google Translate is incredibly difficult?
Prime385
Respected member

Postby ganescha on Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:50 pm

Prime385 wrote:

Because copying a pasting into Google Translate is incredibly difficult?

No, because copy and paste each and every reply is annoying. I also don't see how all this relates to PB... Just because there is nothing to talk about recently doesn't mean that we have to spam the thread with one-liners, which has nothing to do with PB in the first place.

Oder, um's mal so zusagen: I kennad a bayrisch re'n und ihr verständerts nix... weil I glab des Guugle Tränsleid checkt des ned.
ganescha
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:11 pm

I'm with Ganescha here 100%. Since its so easy, as you point out Prime, to just cut and paste with google translate, if folks want to have this conversation here, then just follow the Forum/thread rules here and post in English. Otherwise, start another thread called "5 pages of one sentence posts in french, talking to "Titia" (actually, her boyfriend or husband), about how much she loves gokkun so that she can drum up interest to get people to buy her videos on whatever online service she's using.

I fail to see what this conversation has to do with PB or PL or anything frankly or what the purpose of it is? Is "Sammy Mystic" next? We can have 5 pages of one sentence posts in spanish talking to her boyfriend/husband pretending to be "Sammy" telling us how much Sammy is "waiting for her bukkake?" This narrative is annoying enough on Twitter without having it spill over here. We have no confirmation from PB ever - that Titia has offered to be model, for free, and do a bukkake at PB. I do know she's scrubbed the internet clean of her videos that are for sale, and that she sells them online for considerable cost. Why don't we just wrap up the free P.R. advertising segment for her videos and move on.

Ganescha has called it what it is - SPAM. Enough. In fact, I'll do the honors (feel free to cut and paste into google translate, so it can be understood for them, since that's apparently so hard to do):

"Dear Titia's boyfriend/husband:

Thanks. We are aware Titia has appeared in quite a few pretty nasty gokkun vids and we are impressed. She is quite a swinger and definitely not afraid of sperm. We are also aware her videos are for sale and that PB fans can find them on the internet to acquire them as well. I would encourage them to do so as they are quality vids. Thanks for letting us know.

Because she wears a mask, I personally am not interested in them or having her appear on PB. Although I do not speak for everyone, a short search on PB sorting videos by "most popular" will show you the "masked vids" that PB has done in the past are among the LEAST popular of all time.

Respectfully,

Supersonick"
Last edited by Supersonick on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Supersonick wrote:I'm with Ganescha here 100%. Since its so easy, as you point out Prime, to just cut and paste with google translate, if folks want to have this conversation here, then just follow the Forum/thread rules here and post in English. Otherwise, start another thread called "5 pages of one sentence posts in french, talking to "Titia" (actually, her boyfriend or husband), about how much she loves gokkun so that she can drum up interest to get people to buy her videos on whatever online service she's using.

I fail to see what this conversation has to do with PB or PL or anything frankly or what the purpose of it is? Is "Sammy Mystic" next? We can have 5 pages of one sentence posts in spanish talking to her boyfriend/husband pretending to be "Sammy" telling us how much Sammy is "waiting for her bukkake?" This narrative is annoying enough on Twitter without having it spill over here. We have no confirmation from PB ever - that Titia has offered to be model, for free, and do a bukkake at PB. I do know she's scrubbed the internet clean of her videos that are for sale, and that she sells them online for considerable cost. Why don't we just wrap up the free P.R. advertising segment for her videos and move on.

Ganescha has called it what it is - SPAM. Enough.

Alors mes vidéos ont été postees sans mon accord et pendant 18 mois je me suis battue pour faire valoir mes droits. En ce qui concerne mon mari il n a rien a voir avec tout ça. Il est bienveillant avec moi. Et oui j ai demandé a PB et poutalocura de tourner une scene gratuitement pour eux mais on m a répondu que c était russe et ukrainienne en priorité pour le moment. Maintenant que j ai pu voir une amatrice comme NOE je me dis qu ils vont très certainement changer d avis. De toute facon les gens qui ne m aiment pas c est pas grave je ne leur en veux pas. Sur PB il y a des filles qu on aime et des autres qu on aime pas.
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:29 pm

Le petit ami / mari de la chère Titia:

Merci. Nous savons que Titia est apparue dans pas mal de vids gokkun assez méchants et nous sommes impressionnés. Elle est plutôt échangiste et n'a certainement pas peur du sperme. Nous sommes également conscients que ses vidéos sont en vente et que les fans de PB peuvent les trouver sur Internet pour les acquérir également. Je les encourage à le faire car ce sont des vidéos de qualité. Merci de nous en informer.

Parce qu'elle porte un masque, je ne suis personnellement pas intéressée par eux ou par sa présence sur PB. Bien que je ne parle pas pour tout le monde, une courte recherche sur PB triant les vidéos par "les plus populaires" vous montrera que les "vidéos masquées" que PB a réalisées dans le passé sont parmi les MOINS populaires de tous les temps.

Avec respect,

Supersonick
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Gokkunbigloads on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:39 pm

Supersonick wrote:Le petit ami / mari de la chère Titia:

Merci. Nous savons que Titia est apparue dans pas mal de vids gokkun assez méchants et nous sommes impressionnés. Elle est plutôt échangiste et n'a certainement pas peur du sperme. Nous sommes également conscients que ses vidéos sont en vente et que les fans de PB peuvent les trouver sur Internet pour les acquérir également. Je les encourage à le faire car ce sont des vidéos de qualité. Merci de nous en informer.

Parce qu'elle porte un masque, je ne suis personnellement pas intéressée par eux ou par sa présence sur PB. Bien que je ne parle pas pour tout le monde, une courte recherche sur PB triant les vidéos par "les plus populaires" vous montrera que les "vidéos masquées" que PB a réalisées dans le passé sont parmi les MOINS populaires de tous les temps.

Avec respect,

Supersonick

Alors sache que j ai décidé de tourner sans masque et j en avait déjà parler avec krull
Gokkunbigloads
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL