PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Foudre on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Any chance to see this beauty in PB set? https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/danica.html
I suppose she can agree according to her private movies
Also I would like to see Nancy Nice.
https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/nancya.html
Foudre
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Atthe on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:13 pm

batard94 wrote:Sara's scene will NEVER be released. Someone from staff told me this...
so yes they have it but they wont never upload it
forget it

Ok but why? I mean, at the beginning they uploaded picture and full description on the website, that's a very strange change of direction..maybe one day when the Torbe case will be closed forever, we'll see..
Atthe
Almost human

Postby Mack on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 am

Atthe wrote:
Mack wrote: There is no topping Linda and Nona. Probably never.

It exists and it's called Sara scene.. maybe the same quality (if not better) than Linda and Nona. It should be stored somewhere, for sure.

To each his own, I guess. But not for me. No matter how much sperm Sara swallowed and/or with how much difficulty. She is no where near the calibre of Nona and Linda in the looks department (to me). Monro is also drop dead gorgeous. Her scenes were okay. But they didn't have the oomph/wow factor. Her scenes weren't as awesome as Nona, Linda, Elya, or Lola.

RIP PB. But you will always be in our memories for giving us the Beautiful Ukrainians. WE LOVE BEAUTIFUL UKRAINIANS! WE LOVE BEAUTIFUL UKRAINIANS!
Mack
Respected member

Postby Mack on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:34 am

xyz123xyz wrote:I'm following this discussion since page 20, and I must say that, at this point, something is clear to me. PB, in its old astonishing fashion, is definitively over. I'm sorry if I repeat myself, but in the light of the new productions, the only thing which would made me resign could be the publication of the cut-scenes - e.g. Nona's and Elya's one, where they supposedly throw up.

OMG. That would be huge jizzfest to see. Everyone would beat their meat to a pulp if they released those scenes.
Mack
Respected member

Postby bay on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:49 am

Gregorious wrote:....

?
bay
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:59 am

Gregorious wrote:Awww...

I really miss her ... :mrgreen:
chris
Numero Uno

Postby lizardblizzard on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:59 am

Gregorious wrote:
lizardblizzard wrote:Anyone?
Hey man, try to post no more than one or two questions at the time, maybe you'll get some answers that way.
So for those events with girls like kira and monro... how did any of those guys even know of those events? They were not posted online right? I assumed it has to be through torbes website only ... like only those ppl know about it? Like ppl who attended torbe events only knew about it?
The original scenes vere advertised on putalocura.com and on torbes blog, if you go to the first posts of this thread there are still links to some of those ads.

Thanks for that information. I just noticed this when i visited the beginning pages. So basically all these girls from the beginning were advertised on torbes website? I notice on the kira one, it says when translated to english meet kira etc. It says send all your information etc. Then i notice in other girls after that like nona etc, it would say that after you send in your information, a picture of the girl would be sent to you. So that was how the process worked? Thus you need to sign up first, and then they send the picture of the girl?

So wouldn't that mean some girls wouldn't attend it if the girl wasn't that attractive? I notice those photos with monro, kira and other girls and im curious what photo did torbe's guys send to the participants?

I mean, could you imagine how the guys look were when they got the email back from torbes site and a picture of kira and monro was sent to the guy? I would be so excited if you know what i mean. I want to know if there are any guys here that attended these events early on such as with kira and monro. Anyone here? Also when did this site/thread get this much attention? I notice this thread started out a long time ago and i did not know about this site until much later etc.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:13 am

Can someone explain why everyone keep talking about sara? I seen the picture of her and i agree she looks good. But the reason the scene isn't released is because?

Why do people say that is probably the best scene ever? Kira in my opinion is the best looking girl in pb history. Well at first i said it was monro... but then after looking at kira, i think its very close between these two. Kira video is best because she keeps giving the guy a glance every so often whereas the other girls doesn't even seem to give the guy any look. How many ppl here are turned on by those glances by kira?

Also is there a reason the site isn't updated such as which girls are up next? Also someone mentioned that the site is going to be more like germangoogirls now or something?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby bay on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 am

chris wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Awww...

I really miss her ... :mrgreen:

easily one of the best. i wish milena did that many scenes haha
bay
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:26 pm

https://premiumbukkake.com/events/apolonia/

Why is she in a white room again? Is this supposed to be some kind of torture?

He did not know where he was. Presumably he was in the Ministry of Love, but there was no way of making certain. He was in a high-ceilinged windowless cell with walls of glittering white porcelain. Concealed lamps flooded it with cold light, and there was a low, steady humming sound which he supposed had something to do with the air supply.

Ever since the original scenes we have to endure the white room torment. Is this also a censorship requirement like ban on native language and raw girls reactions ?

https://www.milky-cat.com/main/milky-ga ... e.php?fb24

Have a look at this milky-cat title and imagine those beach vibes and nature. Unfortunately the Japanese don't have ability to film in Madrid and enjoy its spectacular beaches and resorts but they know how to do the thing right.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Wheww...
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-04-06-00h47m18s629.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-04-06-00h47m18s629.jpg (112.39 KiB) Viewed 10357 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby batard94 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:06 pm

guys, please stop post these photos
it makes me cry
batard94
Respected member

Postby acca on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:44 pm

[MIAE-332] Swallowing 122 Shots, 380ml Of Cum All At Once Aya Miyazaki
hairy and smell amateur natural dick who shooting huge and thick cum ...japanese shooting long distance cumshot in the gilrs mouth...fat guys not muscular
Torbe should look at them japanese bukkake gokkun are best on the all world...Definitely!
acca
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:19 pm

charlie72 wrote:Have a look at this milky-cat title and imagine those beach vibes and nature. Unfortunately the Japanese don't have ability to film in Madrid and enjoy its spectacular beaches and resorts but they know how to do the thing right.

Well, I hate outdoor scenes, so that's not an tempting alternative to me. I have no problem with the white room, although I would not mind some regular bukkakes shoot in a dark room, like in the gloryhole scenes, or perhaps some other indoor setting, as long as the directions, lightning and camerwork is on point.

But right now, I think the priority for BP should be to get the regular white room bukkakes together, something which obviously is not an easy thing for them.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Zman80 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:15 am

Gregorious is right, as entertaining as it is to talk about different settings, scenarios, and even different girls it doesn’t matter until PB can recreate what they once had. Face it, if Kira or Nona or Angela came back and did more scenes right now none of them would be better than their first ones because they can’t recapture the camera angles, cum scooper, colors, or cumshots to the mouth. Everyone wanted to see Rebecca V in a bukkake and not only did we get it, she broke the 100 load mark but the scene isn’t comparable to any of the classics. I understand when Torbe got back there were all kinds of different problems with lighting, cameras, wall colors, and cameramen but I will never understand why they haven’t gotten the overhead camera right by now. Even if the zoom in and out isn’t as good as before I would understand but they are yet to get the angle and closeness right and those things can be worked on without actually filming a bukkake. I only hope this is fixed soon and we can get some scenes that compete with the originals.
Zman80
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL