PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby coil on Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:46 am

Cumalot wrote:WHHHYYYYYYY !!!!! :cry:

Hi Cumalot, please contact customer support. My friend had the same issue. Problem fixed by Customer Support. 8)

Good luck Cumalot. :)
coil
Moves like Jagger

Postby vextime on Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:24 am

50% off you say, how to does $19.99 equate to £19.99 GBP? should be £15
vextime
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:00 pm

KatyaXX wrote:
Gokkunbigloads wrote:Oui sympa et belles images

Je viens de m'inscrire sur le site pour répondre à vos messages, je tiens à vous dire que vous etes très belle et je suis admirative d'une amatrice comme vous ! Mon mari m'a déjà mise sur des soirées "bukkake" avec des amis ou clients, mais de là à faire des films... j'espère que vous arriverez à faire une scène, c'est la seule facon sure d'obtenir autour de sperme

Mais vous allez nous exploser les neurones a poindre comme ca l'une après l'autre....
C'est tellement géniale d'avoir des femmes parmi nous que c'est presque difficile de ne pas suspecter une imposture.
Bienvenue et continuez de nous émerveiller avec votre point de vue radicalement différent du notre j'imagine.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby salvanguarda on Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 am

C'est merveilleux. J'ai besoin d'écrire cela d'une seule main. Faites-nous part de vos aventures. Avez-vous des vidéos de ces événements? Puis-je vous suivre sur Twitter?
salvanguarda
Still our bitch!

Postby Supersonick on Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:46 pm

Thanks HH - damn quiet around here lately - especially if you don't speak french
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Kefka on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:04 am

Well, HH you mentioned the magic number 3000 euros per shoot, well you didnt but the article did. I was deleted to obscurity for mentioning that number.

its just PB is very..... inconsistent with their standards lets say.

this number (according to them should be secret yet everyone seems to know it.....)
"And no, I am in no way connected to pb, just wanted to put it out there .
Take care" - Giorgio
Kefka
kefka

Postby smegma on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:32 am

MariaTeen put on another good showing in her 4th bukkake scene. Yeah, it kinda sucks that the same guys were used to shoot multiple loads but she got some great mouthfuls. The guy @load30 shot maybe the biggest load ever on PB/PL. This guy usually shoots pretty big loads but this one was unusually large and filled Maria's mouth. And of course, one of my fav regulars bukkeros (fat, hairy, uncut) appeared and gave Maria 2 good loads.

PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_30.42.625.jpg
PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_30.42.625.jpg (123.93 KiB) Viewed 10578 times

PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_30.53.698.jpg
PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_30.53.698.jpg (132.41 KiB) Viewed 10578 times

PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_19.02.918.jpg
PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_19.02.918.jpg (164.26 KiB) Viewed 10578 times

PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_31.57.589.jpg
PB_144_maria_teen_4_bukkake.mp4_snapshot_31.57.589.jpg (154.35 KiB) Viewed 10578 times
smegma
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:29 am

Maria Teen #4 could've been a masterpiece. That's right - COULD'VE. Don't get me wrong, Maria Teen is great. She looks fantastic and puts on the best performance of any of her four scenes. The problem is, Captain Zoom is still the camera man. The good news is, they put a governor on his zoom button (they must have listened to me). The bad news is, since Captain Zoom can no longer zoom in and out ad nauseam, he decides to simply film the scene from "out" - far away. So MOST of the video consists of this
7tyth.jpg
7tyth.jpg (138.14 KiB) Viewed 10559 times

Yep. Lots of rug. Lots of wood floor. Lots of curtain. Super.

The other consistent problem with this video is the focus. Or rather, the lack of it. So much of the video, Maria Teen is OUT OF FOCUS. When the picture actually comes into focus and you can see how crystal clear the picture can be, you suddenly notice how out of focus, most of the video has been.
7dhdhdf.jpg
7dhdhdf.jpg (86.89 KiB) Viewed 10558 times

This scene is a HUGE fucking disappointment. Decent loads, and Maria Teen is smoking hot. I like her "look" or makeup, the most in this scene. Her eye contact is fantastic. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the guy operating Camera One thinks we are just as interested in the texture of the rug or wood grain of the floor as we are in Maria Teen's gorgeous hazel eyes or her mouth filled with sperm.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby smegma on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:10 am

Supersonick wrote:Maria Teen #4 could've been a masterpiece. That's right - COULD'VE. Don't get me wrong, Maria Teen is great. She looks fantastic and puts on the best performance of any of her four scenes. The problem is, Captain Zoom is still the camera man. The good news is, they put a governor on his zoom button (they must have listened to me). The bad news is, since Captain Zoom can no longer zoom in and out ad nauseam, he decides to simply film the scene from "out" - far away. So MOST of the video consists of this
7tyth.jpg

Yep. Lots of rug. Lots of wood floor. Lots of curtain. Super.

The other consistent problem with this video is the focus. Or rather, the lack of it. So much of the video, Maria Teen is OUT OF FOCUS. When the picture actually comes into focus and you can see how crystal clear the picture can be, you suddenly notice how out of focus, most of the video has been.
7dhdhdf.jpg

This scene is a HUGE fucking disappointment. Decent loads, and Maria Teen is smoking hot. I like her "look" or makeup, the most in this scene. Her eye contact is fantastic. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the guy operating Camera One thinks we are just as interested in the texture of the rug or wood grain of the floor as we are in Maria Teen's gorgeous hazel eyes or her mouth filled with sperm.

Yeah, the camera work could be much better. I think the guys operating the cameras, since the new stage scenes, are amateurs/beginners; obviously not pros. For all we know, the camera guys could be the bukkeros themselves; handing the camera off to another guy after he busts a load.
smegma
Respected member

Postby singularis on Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:21 am

Fourth Maria Teen scene in a row and not a single proper bukkake / facial?

What a monumental waste of talent!
singularis
Respected member

Postby vextime on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Loving PBs recent stuff with all the young stuff. Ohana, Roma and Maria are so fucking hot, out of focus or not.
vextime
Respected member

Postby blackdawn on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Supersonick wrote:This scene is a HUGE fucking disappointment. Decent loads, and Maria Teen is smoking hot. I like her "look" or makeup, the most in this scene. Her eye contact is fantastic. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the guy operating Camera One thinks we are just as interested in the texture of the rug or wood grain of the floor as we are in Maria Teen's gorgeous hazel eyes or her mouth filled with sperm.

Actually I prefer it to be filmed that away. I'm quite sure I'm not the only one. It's not that we are interested in rug or texture of wood, as you say. But we are interest to see more of the model than just nose and mouth. Also you should understand that this kind of a close zoom renders the scene quite static - model can not move hear head, otherwise, she is out of scene. So you will end up with monotonous static scenes that endlessly repeat themselves.
blackdawn
EBI bitch

Postby horsepower on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:49 pm

blackdawn wrote:
Supersonick wrote:This scene is a HUGE fucking disappointment. Decent loads, and Maria Teen is smoking hot. I like her "look" or makeup, the most in this scene. Her eye contact is fantastic. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the guy operating Camera One thinks we are just as interested in the texture of the rug or wood grain of the floor as we are in Maria Teen's gorgeous hazel eyes or her mouth filled with sperm.

Actually I prefer it to be filmed that away. I'm quite sure I'm not the only one. It's not that we are interested in rug or texture of wood, as you say. But we are interest to see more of the model than just nose and mouth. Also you should understand that this kind of a close zoom renders the scene quite static - model can not move hear head, otherwise, she is out of scene. So you will end up with monotonous static scenes that endlessly repeat themselves.

You mad bro?
horsepower
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:44 am

blackdawn wrote:

Who said anything about wanting a closeup of Maria Teen's nose? A closeup featuring her head or face would be nice. How about Maria Teen from the shoulders up? From her tits up? I give zero fucks about what the apartment they are filming the bukkake in looks like, so the less we see of that and the more we see of Maria Teen, the better. Pretty sure that's what I said. Who the fuck are you anyway?

Some EBI Bitch with 3 posts shows up out of nowhere and tells me nobody wants to see a closeup of Maria Teen's nose. Eat a bag of dicks.
Attachments
blackdawnose.jpg
blackdawnose.jpg (6.75 KiB) Viewed 9781 times
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby BluMan on Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:43 pm

Wow we got a tough guy here. Watch out everybody.
BluMan
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL