PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby SorryForHerBoyfriend on Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:31 pm

Supersonick wrote:There have been a lot of cumsluts at Premium Bukkake, but only one of them is pure royalty... the golden-haired lioness and Gokkun Empress, Eva.

12.jpg

If you've ever wondered what it would be like to watch a Queen endure a bukkake, this is as close as you'll ever see. I swear, she made some of the guys nervous.
premium-bukkake-eva-swallows-94-huge-mouthful-cum-loads-15(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg

Absolutely unflappable - no matter what is thrown her way. You will simply never overwhelm or humiliate Eva. She won't allow it. She will be debased on her terms.
2b972d0780ab81fab77abab84c1668e9.26.jpg

She honestly ENJOYED Eva #2, being interviewed and the center of attention, while sipping giant goblets of semen and tasting the difference. She took great pleasure watching the men jerk off and milk themselves in a glass for her gratification and amusement. Only Eva could make such a base act look classy and sophisticated. Quite possibly her dirtiest scene.
6.jpg

Even with her face and eyes coated in a fine glaze of cum, she doesn't blink or wince, as she drinks an entire bowl filled to the brim with sperm. The woman has ice in her veins.
amp.c.jpg.v1585465860.jpeg

Despite everything they put her through in her 3 scenes, you never got the sense Premium Bukkake even came CLOSE to pushing Eva to her limits. You certainly can't say this about many of the models at PB. She is a WOMAN among girls.

Eva is such an incredible woman, the way she drinks the three cocktail glasses of sperm with such elegance and class is one of the best scenes PB has ever done
SorryForHerBoyfriend
Almost human

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:33 am

vextime wrote:Nyx and her Boogers aint doing it for me PB!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was put off by this. More like Victoria Nix than Victoria Nyx.
They should put an end to her run and not bring her back.

WAO137 wrote:His PB his rules...

His name is Bukkake Giorgio, but everybody calls him Giorgio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2U50K13-Hg

8)

Gregorious wrote:I don't see it quite that way. And I should rephrase my previous post. In general the director is responsible for a lot, sure, but "someone" also put demands on the director.
I think we underestimate how PB and PB:s owner actually make a lot of the decisions, not only about the business side, but about about choosing models, and how the scenes are done, the artistic direction...

Agreed.
I think Art is still above him in the hierarchy as Producer/Webmaster and maybe even scriptwriter.
Giorgio is just the boss on set.

Gregorious wrote: why not publish a compilation?

I would be OK with this but would rather see even small clips of 20 or 30 seconds released individually and sorted under each model's respective profile.

stingray_rd wrote:Thanks for posting, I just love BTS stuff! Sometimes more erotic than the scenes itself.

I really like the BTS stuff but I wouldn't go quite that far! :::

Gregorious wrote:Sure! But I don't know why they should skip regular updates for some bonus bts footage, as you suggest.

I'd fine with this in the following sense. Currently PB has been keeping a busy schedule of updates:

Day 1: The Best Scenes of the new Bukkake Day 2: Cam 1 & Cam 2 Day 3: Interview Day 4: Photos Day 5: BTS

To keep up with this quick schedule they have to drop the quality of the scenes more often.
Essentially, often they need to film two smaller bukkakes in one day instead of just one big one.

I would be very pleased with a 7 day schedule as follows:
Day 1: New Bukkake ( Best Scenes )
Day 2: Cam 1 & Cam 2
Day 3: Interview
Day 4: Photos
Day 5: BTS
Day 6: Old unreleased BTS or Interview clip from the Original Ukrainian Era (even if very short)
Day 7: Pre-COVID unreleased BTS stuff or interview, for example:
- That Nikki Hill interview done outside that has photos but no video
- The Ashley Ocean interview that they posted few months ago and then deleted (why?!?) :?

My hope would be that a weekly schedule would allow PB to film more 90+ load bukkakes (which is what everybody wants) instead of ½bukkakes because they would be under less of a time crunch.
Diamond membership is VERY expensive and subscribers want new scenes frequently but without a second city ( Paris ) they just can't organize bukkakes frequently enough in one city ( Madrid ) to allow for a 90 load + bukkake every 5 days. However, they can hold steady for a time by filming and releasing one scene a week.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:02 am

And just think, a second scene apparently for victoria nix, for us to look forward to...
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby bigload on Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:40 am

Hola__Hamijos wrote:I would be very pleased with a 7 day schedule as follows:
Day 1: New Bukkake ( Best Scenes )
Day 2: Cam 1 & Cam 2
Day 3: Interview
Day 4: Photos
Day 5: BTS
Day 6: Old unreleased BTS or Interview clip from the Original Ukrainian Era (even if very short)
Day 7: Pre-COVID unreleased BTS stuff or interview, for example: allow for a 90 load + bukkake every

+1000
bigload
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm

So Giorgio and Art are the enemies of us old timers?
We don’t stand a chance having PB going back to the wonder years if they are so high up in the hierarchy.
Our only chance is to have a newcomer.
Competition is always good for the customers.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:48 pm

xtripsnova wrote:So Giorgio and Art are the enemies of us old timers?
We don’t stand a chance having PB going back to the wonder years if they are so high up in the hierarchy.

That may be a little harsh. Art never explains what he does or why so maybe he is just indifferent and not an enemy.
Perhaps he just doesn't care.
He did give us the Kira and Mary interview and BTS many years after asking for them but that was only when COVID first hit and there was no other new content to give.
Perhaps he will only give us old unreleased BTS stuff if things get desperate.

WAO137 wrote: :?: PB_213 (release date January 20)
- Missy #2
- Lola Emme #3
- Marina Gold #4
- Megan Venturi #2
- Charlotte Angie #2
- Victoria Nyx #2
:idea: Anna Khara #1 gangbang
:?: Pris Angel gangbang

None of the above.
https://twitter.com/maize_raven/status/ ... 6357385218

Just like Yenifer Chacon filmed for one day and they split it into two scenes, it seems they did the same for her friend Lia Ponce.
So we get Lia Ponce #2
https://premiumbukkake.com/trailers/PB_213_liaponce.mp4

EDIT: @killar83
Did they film it
Day 1: Lia Ponce #1 + Yenifer Chacon #1
Day 2: Lia Ponce #2 + Yenifer Chacon #2

or

Day 1: Lia Ponce #1 + Lia Ponce #2
Day 2: Yenifer Chacon #1 + Yenifer Chacon #2
?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:50 am

Now THAT is what I call detective work.
Badge%252520of%252520Honor.jpg
Badge%252520of%252520Honor.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 7126 times

I like Lia Ponce, so this update is good news to me. She is so fucking cute. Sadly, I just watched the trailer, and another model gets off easy with the softcore treatment. No facials, no eye cum, no gangbang, etc., just some swallowing and a few splashes on the cheek.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby gregory on Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:41 am

oh no please lia ponce another south american scumbag let’s hope it will be the last
gregory
Respected member

Postby killar83 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:09 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
xtripsnova wrote:So Giorgio and Art are the enemies of us old timers?

That may be a little harsh. Art never explains what he does or why so maybe he is just indifferent and not an enemy.
Perhaps he just doesn't care.
He did give us the Kira and Mary interview and BTS many years after asking for them but that was only when COVID first hit and there was no other new content to give.
Perhaps he will only give us old unreleased BTS stuff if things get desperate.

WAO137 wrote: :?: PB_213 (release date January 20)
- Missy #2
- Lola Emme #3
- Marina Gold #4
- Megan Venturi #2
- Charlotte Angie #2
- Victoria Nyx #2
:idea: Anna Khara #1 gangbang
:?: Pris Angel gangbang

None of the above.
https://twitter.com/maize_raven/status/ ... 6357385218

Just like Yenifer Chacon filmed for one day and they split it into two scenes, it seems they did the same for her friend Lia Ponce.
So we get Lia Ponce #2
https://premiumbukkake.com/trailers/PB_213_liaponce.mp4

EDIT: @killar83
Did they film it

or

?

Hello, have you quoted me?
killar83
Almost human

Postby bigload on Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:29 pm

Lia Ponce is such a cute girl but the scene is still kinda boring to me because 80-90% are weak loads. they should really focus on 1 main scene per week instead of making 2-3 below average scenes
bigload
Respected member

Postby vextime on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:35 pm

That's PBs problem, so few guys make for a boring show no matter how hot the cumdump. The high saturation editing is a head-doer as well.
vextime
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:59 pm

killar83 wrote:
Hola__Hamijos wrote:EDIT: @killar83
Did they film it

or

?

Hello, have you quoted me?

Hola hamijo, no te cité.
Te hice una pregunta sobre el horario de grabación.

How did they film the Lia Ponce and Yenifer Chacon scenes? The first way or the second way?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby SorryForHerBoyfriend on Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:23 pm

bigload wrote:Lia Ponce is such a cute girl but the scene is still kinda boring to me because 80-90% are weak loads. they should really focus on 1 main scene per week instead of making 2-3 below average scenes

+100

vextime wrote:That's PBs problem, so few guys make for a boring show no matter how hot the cumdump. The high saturation editing is a head-doer as well.

Gorgeous girl but I agree, it looks incredibly boring. Bad makeup and the saturation is terrible, must be the same editor as Sherezade and Pris's scenes. It's consistently terrible editing and PB should fire the bastard

Seriously, it would have taken minimal effort for them to get the color grading right. It's not rocket science for them to fix this shit, even with my half-assed attempt it only took a few seconds
before.png
before.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 7169 times

after.jpg
after.jpg (219.68 KiB) Viewed 7169 times
SorryForHerBoyfriend
Almost human

Postby Francis on Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:26 pm

To say the truth, I literaly changed the settings (saturation, lightning etc) of my video player, MPC, specifically for these videos, saving that pre-set.
I used some scenes like Maria 5 or Min 2 to find my favourite color balanced.

The difference is like day and night, I find the videos 10 times more enjoyable this way, it's not an official fix (that should be on PB's side honestly) but if you can I suggest to do that
Francis
Respected member

Postby SorryForHerBoyfriend on Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 pm

Francis wrote:To say the truth, I literaly changed the settings (saturation, lightning etc) of my video player, MPC, specifically for these videos, saving that pre-set.
I used some scenes like Maria 5 or Min 2 to find my favourite color balanced.

The difference is like day and night, I find the videos 10 times more enjoyable this way, it's not an official fix (that should be on PB's side honestly) but if you can I suggest to do that

That's a great idea, i edit them in Premiere Pro but your way would be 1000x time quicker and easier
SorryForHerBoyfriend
Almost human

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL