PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:29 pm

My point is that the calendar now does not just follow the format you refer to, but actually show new bukkake now on Tuesday too. This is what the calendar on the site shows now:

Saturday 24/7: Bukkake best moments
Sunday: 25/7 Bukkake cam1&cam2
Monday: 26/7 interview
Tuesday: 27/7 photos + Bukkake best moment
Wednesday: 28/7 BTS + Bukkake cam1&cam2
Thursday 29/7: Bukkake best moments
Friday: 30/7: Bukkake cam1&cam2 + Photos
Saturday 31/7: Interview

Could simply be something wrong with the calendar for Tuesday and Wednesday...
Tuesday.jpg
Tuesday.jpg (9 KiB) Viewed 9888 times

Wednesday.jpg
Wednesday.jpg (16.71 KiB) Viewed 9888 times
Last edited by Gregorious on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Cumalot on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:34 pm

Gregorious wrote:My point is that the calendar now does not just follow the format you refer to, but actually show new bukkake now on Tuesday too. This is what the calendar on the site shows now:

Saturday 24/7: Bukkake best moments
Sunday: 25/7 Bukkake cam1&cam2
Monday: 26/7 interview
Tuesday: 27/7 photos + Bukkake best moment
Wednesday: 28/7 BTS + Bukkake cam1&cam2
Thursday 29/7: Bukkake best moments
Friday: 30/7: Bukkake cam1&cam2 + Photos
Saturday 31/7: Interview

Could simply be something wrong with the calendar for Tuesday and Wednesday...

If you hover with the cursor over "Bukkake" a silver membership icon appears on 27/7 so I assume this will be a release for silver members of an already filmed scene. A bit confusing format though.
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:39 pm

Cumalot wrote:If you hover with the cursor over "Bukkake" a silver membership icon appears on 27/7 so I assume this will be a release for silver members of an already filmed scene. A bit confusing format though.

You're right, that explains it, thanks! I agree, definitely a bit confusing, to say the least...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby WAO137 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:43 pm

Last edited by WAO137 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby bigload on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Prime385 wrote:
bigload wrote:I also asked Titia if I can buy some movies from her. Her response was that I would need to send her like 1000$ and she would then send me an usb stick with all her videos from her. Obviously I didnt buy them.. was kinda sad as the ones I saw are hot, like real amateur gokkun style

Swings and roundabouts. As an upfront cost, yes it's quite high. But a subscription to PB isn't exactly cheap either. Subscribe at diamond level, and it'll easily cost you several hundred within a few months. Also, throw in an "amateur premium" for the exceedingly rare amateur gokkun content, divided by 36/37 videos she has available...if you can find amateur gokkun content at this level, I'm not aware of it. She's in the top 3 as far as I'm concerned.

well she could sell her videos online, e.g. onlyfans etc and I would buy it at this price. But I‘m not gonna send 1000 bucks to some whore I dont know without any promise that she will actually send me her stuff. there is also a risk that customs seize it. just way to complicated...
bigload
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 pm

bigload wrote:
Prime385 wrote:
bigload wrote:I also asked Titia if I can buy some movies from her. Her response was that I would need to send her like 1000$ and she would then send me an usb stick with all her videos from her. Obviously I didnt buy them.. was kinda sad as the ones I saw are hot, like real amateur gokkun style

Swings and roundabouts. As an upfront cost, yes it's quite high. But a subscription to PB isn't exactly cheap either. Subscribe at diamond level, and it'll easily cost you several hundred within a few months. Also, throw in an "amateur premium" for the exceedingly rare amateur gokkun content, divided by 36/37 videos she has available...if you can find amateur gokkun content at this level, I'm not aware of it. She's in the top 3 as far as I'm concerned.

well she could sell her videos online, e.g. onlyfans etc and I would buy it at this price. But I‘m not gonna send 1000 bucks to some whore I dont know without any promise that she will actually send me her stuff. there is also a risk that customs seize it. just way to complicated...

Exactly. Way too complicated and risky to say the least. "swings and roundabouts?" How is a fixed, monthly fee to an online merchant with credit card protection for a proven product that's great and gets better each week - in any way, shape, or form - comparable to just randomly sending off thousands of dollars, cash, to a complete stranger in another country and hoping that some day a fucking USB downloaded with some content (that's safe for your computer to use btw and won't install a virus, ransomware, or worse) may show up in your mailbox... or not. That's the dumbest comparison I've ever heard.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby abano1 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:42 pm

Hi, I'm stupid. Anyone know of a P.O. Box I could send thousands of dollars to an anonymous person?
abano1
Respected member

Postby Prime385 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Supersonick wrote:Exactly. Way too complicated and risky to say the least. "swings and roundabouts?" How is a fixed, monthly fee to an online merchant with credit card protection for a proven product that's great and gets better each week - in any way, shape, or form - comparable to just randomly sending off thousands of dollars, cash, to a complete stranger in another country and hoping that some day a fucking USB downloaded with some content (that's safe for your computer to use btw and won't install a virus, ransomware, or worse) may show up in your mailbox... or not. That's the dumbest comparison I've ever heard.

I was talking purely the monetary aspect; one large upfront cost vs. subscribing to PB, which has a relatively high subscription price at Diamond level for several months.

All the other stuff you mentioned, it's no different really from purchasing second hand items over the internet. Want a guitar worth several hundred or thousands? You ask for proof that they have the product in hand - photograph of the item with a hand written note. Camera, car, phone, games console, laptop, whatever. People buy things worth hundreds or even thousands over the internet all the time. You just have to not be an idiot and do your own due diligence to not get yourself scammed (as much as you can).

But hey, what do I know?
Attachments
files_sm.jpg
files_sm.jpg (309.8 KiB) Viewed 10323 times
Prime385
Respected member

Postby abano1 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:02 pm

Prime385 wrote:But hey, what do I know?

Do you know of a PO Box I could just send thousands of dollars to and hope something shows up in the mail? That would be neat.
abano1
Respected member

Postby Kefka on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:05 pm

Hi, I would also like a PO Box in Ukraine to send $$$ to, to get the Sara vid on USB, TYVM
"And no, I am in no way connected to pb, just wanted to put it out there .
Take care" - Giorgio
Kefka
kefka

Postby Mr. Donkey on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:08 pm

Hi everybody. Does anyone know if Totbe is still working for the Madrid team?
It would be great to start the Paris team again too. I miss them. How's the Pascal thing going?
Mr. Donkey
Respected member

Postby vextime on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:57 pm

Doe anyone have any pics of Victoria 2016 unmasked....
vextime
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 am

vextime wrote:Doe anyone have any pics of Victoria 2016 unmasked....

I guess she will remain a mystery. I think this is the only things we know:

She appeared in three videos:
a) On PB in her own bukkake
b) On PB as scooper/assistant in Linda 3.
c) On PL as Floriana in "Le lefo la boquita!"

She has one photoshoot session for PB, and the photo filenames are "Katia".

Nowhere can we see her face without mask or without being blurred. Well, a mystery is not always a bad thing, sometimes it's even better that way...

PB photoshoot as Katia:
katia08.jpg
katia08.jpg (107.14 KiB) Viewed 9626 times

On PL as Floriana: https://www.putalocura.com/actriz/floriana
PL_Floriana.jpg
PL_Floriana.jpg (37.78 KiB) Viewed 9626 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:41 pm

Lya Missy shooting for PB...
https://www.instagram.com/giorgiopb/

LyaMissy__GBKK.jpg
LyaMissy__GBKK.jpg (40.18 KiB) Viewed 9330 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby vextime on Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 pm

Lya is one hell of a catch for PB, fucking A, my cock is ready!
vextime
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL