PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Moderators: krull, PremiumBukkake

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Sun May 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Mack wrote:Hola_Hamijos added the "enjoying themselves" LOL

Eh, what do you mean? He was citing you...
Nice pics, Gregorious.

Thanks!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Thunderball on Sun May 02, 2021 9:48 pm

Mack wrote:in the interview afterwards, Linda was all smiles and giggles

Not really, just a few short, light, mostly stiff and somewhat forced smiles, because she was glad that it's finally over.
User avatar
Thunderball
Almost human
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby masche on Sun May 02, 2021 10:58 pm

Gregorious wrote:Roma Amor just made a long teary statement on instagram, from what I can make out it's about her relation with Torbe and Raboduro. As I don't speak or understand Spanish, could someone who does understand Spanish post a summary of what she says?


Well, she basically stated that her Twitter and onlyfans accounts were took off by Raboduro and Putalocura because as soon as she quit her ex manager Raboduro she couldn't access to them anymore, so now her income was severely affected.
She also said that she was exploited by PL because they promised to her X amount of money but she then had to shoot severals scenes in order to get that money.
In the end she said she will discourage any newbie out there to shoot for PL and that she will start legal actions again PL. Anyways she stated that she will continue doing porn.

Not sure if everything she said it's true or not but not a good signal..
masche
Almost human
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Mon May 03, 2021 8:08 am

masche wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Roma Amor just made a long teary statement on instagram, from what I can make out it's about her relation with Torbe and Raboduro. As I don't speak or understand Spanish, could someone who does understand Spanish post a summary of what she says?

Well, she basically stated that her Twitter and onlyfans accounts were took off by Raboduro and Putalocura because as soon as she quit her ex manager Raboduro she couldn't access to them anymore, so now her income was severely affected.
She also said that she was exploited by PL because they promised to her X amount of money but she then had to shoot severals scenes in order to get that money.
In the end she said she will discourage any newbie out there to shoot for PL and that she will start legal actions again PL. Anyways she stated that she will continue doing porn.

Not sure if everything she said it's true or not but not a good signal..

Thanks a lot Masche! And welcome back btw, quite some time since you posted here...

As you say, we can't know what's true or not. But so far from what I have heard and read none of her complaints spill over on PB. In fact when she answered questions on Instagram april 11 someone asked her about PB and she wrote (my Google translate): "They have nothing to do with it. PB is the high class and Putalocura is not even close. They are two very different producers."
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Mon May 03, 2021 9:05 am

Noe White on twitter with her partner as @irene_jonny...
https://twitter.com/irene_jonny

Followed by Giorgio and Raboduro...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby bek on Mon May 03, 2021 9:21 am

You guys know if they changed the mic in the bukkakes. Think I hear more splats when the loads hit the back of the throat? Check last interview before bukkake with Julia for example.
User avatar
bek
Almost human
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:47 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Kefka on Mon May 03, 2021 9:50 am

Hey boys, remember me? I got banned for commenting about similar Issues that happened with PB and charlotte pink.

anyways time the modders do what they do best.

DELETE - DELETE - DELETE
"I go out of my head
And I just can't get enough
And I just can't get enough
All the things you do to me
And everything you said
I just can't get enough
I just can't get enough"
User avatar
Kefka
kefka
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Supersonick on Mon May 03, 2021 5:48 pm

Gregorious wrote:Noe White on twitter with her partner as @irene_jonny...
https://twitter.com/irene_jonny

Followed by Giorgio and Raboduro...


And now by me. When is PB going to bring this sex machine back?! Noe White #2 is long, long overdue.
Image
Supersonick
Respected member
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:15 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Mon May 03, 2021 6:06 pm

Supersonick wrote:...Noe White #2 is long, long overdue.

Very true!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Gregorious on Tue May 04, 2021 10:50 am

Julia de Lucia #1

It's 50 loads, 34 swallowed and 16 facials. Julia look fine enough, and there is nothing wrong with her performance, she swallows like she's supposed to, her eye contact is great, and the camerwork fine. So everything seems fine.

Still this one did not do much for me. I agree with Supersonicks rewiew a few pages back (https://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25907&start=14265#p459782), the scene lack tension and intensity, nothing exiting that stick out happens, like some extra big loads, or demanding mouthfuls. It's a good example of what Supersonick called "a kinder, gentler Premium Bukkake". I'm actually surprised at the high ratings on the site.

Technically it's a step back. It has that faded whitewashed picture that makes everything look soft and undefined. It's like watching through a fog. The mouthfuls look like a soft white cloud in Julias mouth, not like sperm. Recent scenes like Jessy Jey #2 or Adelle Sadelle #2 had a much better clear and sharp videoquality.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby horsepower on Tue May 04, 2021 3:12 pm

I'm tired of "kinder, gentler PB" - if that's what you call it. These scenes lack any intensity. I let my subscription lapse for this very reason. I kept going back to the same, older scenes.

This is what we used to get. This is "regular strength" premium bukkake. It was glorious.
3-full.jpg
3-full.jpg (285.73 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

3.jpg
3.jpg (34.78 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

a5dae144aae46097581e2d0fc3746fb4.22.jpg
a5dae144aae46097581e2d0fc3746fb4.22.jpg (30.83 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

premium-bukkake-nona-swallows-huge-mouthful.jpg
premium-bukkake-nona-swallows-huge-mouthful.jpg (140.13 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
horsepower
Respected member
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:42 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby abano1 on Tue May 04, 2021 3:51 pm

^^^^^^+1000
abano1
25 post? Our bitch!
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby xtripsnova on Tue May 04, 2021 6:41 pm

Still subscribed but no matter what they publish I always always go back to Elya. I cannot resist her. She just blows my mind.
Ban facials
User avatar
xtripsnova
Respected member
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Mack on Tue May 04, 2021 9:36 pm

Nona, Linda, Elya, Lola...
Oh my goodness.
Their videos always guarantees a happy ending.
Thank you, Beautiful Ukrainians.
Mack
Respected member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:06 am

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby Kefka on Wed May 05, 2021 9:12 am

dont forget Sara
"I go out of my head
And I just can't get enough
And I just can't get enough
All the things you do to me
And everything you said
I just can't get enough
I just can't get enough"
User avatar
Kefka
kefka
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xtripsnova and 14 guests