122.jpg
122.jpg (52.29 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
TOP 7 GIRLS by amount of loads with 2671 loads
TOP 8 in one session
WAO137
Respected member

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:11 am

Supersonick wrote:I thought she was Linda Gonzalez... huh.

She goes by Linda Gonzalez on twitter: https://twitter.com/LindaGoXXX
& on her OnlyFans:
https://onlyfans.com/lindagonzalezx

But she goes by Linda Black in all her scenes:
https://www.indexxx.com/m/linda-black

cygnip wrote:we lost a week.

xtripsnova wrote:they will resist the urge to post this scenes in 2 halves even though they probably have problems filming these days.

I agree with xstripnova, better to lose a week than to split the scene into two. I hate when they do that!
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby paulocesarsegre2 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:05 am

Who is the scoop girl in Linda Black scene?

Ana spears?
paulocesarsegre2
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby paulocesarsegre2 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:28 am

paulocesarsegre2 wrote:Who is the scoop girl in Linda Black scene?

Ana spears?

Yes its her
paulocesarsegre2
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Cumalot on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:17 pm

Torbe has been fined for organizing a bukkake with 50 people in Madrid. Apparently, the police got there and around 50 people were already gathered. It seems the bukkake didn't even started.

https://elcaso.elnacional.cat/es/suceso ... 6_102.html
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Cumalot wrote:Torbe has been fined for organizing a bukkake with 50 people in Madrid. Apparently, the police got there and around 50 people were already gathered. It seems the bukkake didn't even started.

Welll shiiiiiit! :-:
Who was supposed to be the star that day?
50+ means Premium. Will they pay the fine?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:10 pm

damn! Looks like we are headed into lean times.

So what is verdict on Linda Black - surprised I've heard no talk since this was published. Meh? Do we have another classic on our hands?
Supersonick
Almost human

PL Bukkake - wish they had more updates

Postby smegma on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Damn, it has been a month since PL has released a new bukkake scene. I remember Torbe mentioning a year ago about how he would revive the bukkake fest on PL but it's still pretty slow these days. I thought PL's prime bukkake days were just as good as PB was in its prime days. I know Spain has been on lockdown up until just recently, so I'm guessing that has probably been the primary issue. I'm just really anxious here because PL has some really cute amateurs right now and I'm hoping a surprise bukkake update(s) will appear with some of these hotties in these coming weeks. I know they have yet to release MariaTeen's bukkake scene, but lets just hope there will be more coming down the pipe in the near future.
smegma
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:12 pm

KR.png
KR.png (48.27 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
TOP 8 in one session
WAO137
Respected member

Postby smegma on Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:00 am

Cumalot wrote:Torbe has been fined for organizing a bukkake with 50 people in Madrid. Apparently, the police got there and around 50 people were already gathered. It seems the bukkake didn't even started.

Damn, that really sucks. I wonder if the shoot was for PB or PL, and what female was doing the shoot. Torbe's always getting screwed.
smegma
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:56 am

Something is odd with Linda Black. And I cannot understand why. She's a brunette, doesn't have "in your face" tats, hid her fake tits in her dress, swallowed the lot, and still I couldn't feel anything.....
Weird.....
Tiny Tina's Madrid scene was much more exciting for me.....
And by the way, the cameraman on Cam1 must have been drunk or something. Many times Linda was not in the frame or barely....
Ban facials
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

xtripsnova wrote:And by the way, the cameraman on Cam1 must have been drunk or something. Many times Linda was not in the frame or barely....

I don't disagree with this at all. Out of frame, out of focus, shaky, choppy movements... the only thing the Linda video did not suffer from was Madrid's usual tendency to zoom in - zoom out - zoom in - zoom out - zoom in - zoom out. As we've all been complaining for a long time, the camera-work in Madrid leaves a lot to be desired and good scenes could have been a lot better if the camera work was not so crappy. And as I've been saying for a long time here, the camera-work in Paris has been FAR superior to Madrid, for a run going all the way back to Barbie #1 bukkake. Steady, close camera. Clear picture, good focus. Warm, natural lighting. This is all we want. We've never veered from it.

What was weird, is that for three videos, its like Madrid finally "got it." (Damaris, and Maria Teen #1 and #2) And just as suddenly, the camera-work went back to shit.
Supersonick
Almost human

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:08 pm

Supersonick wrote:
xtripsnova wrote:And by the way, the cameraman on Cam1 must have been drunk or something. Many times Linda was not in the frame or barely....

I don't disagree with this at all. Out of frame, out of focus, shaky, choppy movements... the only thing the Linda video did not suffer from was Madrid's usual tendency to zoom in - zoom out - zoom in - zoom out - zoom in - zoom out. As we've all been complaining for a long time, the camera-work in Madrid leaves a lot to be desired and good scenes could have been a lot better if the camera work was not so crappy. And as I've been saying for a long time here, the camera-work in Paris has been FAR superior to Madrid, for a run going all the way back to Barbie #1 bukkake. Steady, close camera. Clear picture, good focus. Warm, natural lighting. This is all we want. We've never veered from it.

What was weird, is that for three videos, its like Madrid finally "got it." (Damaris, and Maria Teen #1 and #2) And just as suddenly, the camera-work went back to shit.

Maybe. Then get that french cameraman down to Madrid and have him shut up and film. Because in France he is filming shite :::
Ban facials
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:07 pm

Image this incident was in trends...
https://www.marca.com/tiramillas/cine-tv/2020/10/16/5f89730a46163f5ca48b4582.html

news 2.png
news 2.png (133.86 KiB) Viewed 474 times

Who are 2 others fined - Giorgio, Raboduro?

news.png
news.png (47.45 KiB) Viewed 474 times

The police found the ad on the street

adv.jpg
adv.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 474 times
TOP 8 in one session
WAO137
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:45 pm

pb madrid2.jpg
pb madrid2.jpg (131.75 KiB) Viewed 439 times

11th October 15h Paris - cancelled
14th October 19h30m Madrid - cancelled
18th October 15h Paris - ???
25th October 15h Paris -

Social gatherings of more than six people is not allowed in Madrid. So NO MORE SCENES from Spanish team. ImageImageImage

Dear Batard tell us what's happening with shoots in Paris? Are you decided not to risk it? Last sunday was planned but don't happened. Today also was planned and no news.
TOP 8 in one session
WAO137
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL