PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby smegma on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:29 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:Maria teen (20yo) vomited after drinking the bowl last Friday (32 loads) - she is cute but not a good spermswallower I guess (or her stomach cannot really stand the sperm) - saw nice footage today incl the puking - vomiting part will be cut out I guess from the official Putalocura video

Did she vomit after swallowing the bowl or when she was trying to swallow the bowl? I know you said 'after', but the could mean different things.
smegma
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:59 pm

Maria drank all the sperm from the bowl and swallowed all but just seconds later she throws it all up again in the bowl ...

I assume she did not drank it again ( white + yellow color)
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:01 pm

Maria’s bukkake was not a spermabar to be clear - just like the PremiumBukkake videos - more the same concept / different studio - the left overs she drank and puked afterwards
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:53 am

where did you see this video footage? can you provide a link?
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Neipas on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:03 am

^ +1
Neipas
Still our bitch!

Postby smegma on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 am

Robbert1977 wrote:Maria’s bukkake was not a spermabar to be clear - just like the PremiumBukkake videos - more the same concept / different studio - the left overs she drank and puked afterwards

Well, if it's a similar concept to the SpermBar, then it means all the sperm contents was put into the bowl at once and at the end it is swallowed. However, you used the word 'leftovers'. Does that mean she swallowed much of the contents before the end or she swallowed all of the contents at the end?..... I was never a big fan of the spermbar concept or simply the idea of swallowing all the sperm from the bowl that was accumulated. I guess it just depends how the scene was delivered. I just don't think this concept is a good idea to use on chicks that already have some difficulty swallowing like MariaTeen. There's too much risk of the whole scene being ruined with the idea of her spilling the bowl/cup or puking during the attempt of swallowing. I don't care if she pukes after she has swallowed all the contents but not during the attempt.
smegma
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:43 am

It was a normal bukkake with Maria teen - so receiving loads and swallow some times up to load 32. After the last load she drank sperm from the bowl. After the last drinking and swallowing she vomited
Last edited by Robbert1977 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby vextime on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:57 am

A Bowl too far ::: still love her, can't wait for the scene to drop.
vextime
Respected member

Postby smegma on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:03 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:It was a normal bukkake with Maria teen - so receiving loads and swallow some times up to load 32. After the last load she drank sperm from the bowl. After the last drinking and swallowing she vomited

yeah, it looks like the contents left over from the bukkake. She obviously tried and hope to see her do more shoots in the future. I think it's best just to stick to a standard script with her where the guys shoot all the contents in her mouth so she doesn't have to swallow from the bowl.
smegma
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 pm

xyz123xyz wrote:Is this footage available somewhere?

Obviously, yes - as we just saw screenshots. But it doesn't look like its going to be made public. It was probably shared with Robert on the proviso he wouldn't distribute it. That's my assumption based on the fact he keeps deflecting the question. I guess that's ok.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Some things change - like how Paris has usurped Madrid - and some things don't; like how idiot Lola Taylor is still the least popular model of all time on Premium Bukkake.

idiot.jpg
idiot.jpg (178.12 KiB) Viewed 10867 times

Not only did she act like a retard and do everything intentionally wrong, to ruin every scene she was in and make them terrible - but she also managed to pass along her shitty attitude to Roxy Lips during their stay in Madrid. I submit, take a look at the first couple of scenes filmed with Roxy and how submissive and compliant she was - like her first bukkake and glory hole scene - with the final couple scenes Premium Bukkake filmed. She is disagreeable, pissy, and obstinate and plays daft, like she doesn't understand what the director is telling her to do and does the complete opposite - just like Lola!

Quintessential Lola Taylor (Lola Taylor bukkake #2, end of scene): dumps sperm in bowl on the floor, pretends it was accident, and laughs.
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby smegma on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:46 pm

xyz123xyz wrote:
Supersonick wrote:
xyz123xyz wrote:Is this footage available somewhere?

Obviously, yes - as we just saw screenshots. But it doesn't look like its going to be made public. It was probably shared with Robert on the proviso he wouldn't distribute it. That's my assumption based on the fact he keeps deflecting the question. I guess that's ok.

Would sharing the video with the users of this forum be considered as a "distribution"? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyway, I have a question for Robert. What's the yellow/red spot in the bowl after puking? It looks like a Bismark Egg ::: ::: :::

I am not sure what the attraction is with some people of wanting to see the chicks puke after a bukkake-swallow. I'd assume at least half of them probably puke after a massive swallow scene. I have no desire to see it. I just like to see the final product that is released.
smegma
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:06 pm

I bought the video of Maria teen

I don’t know what she ate before the bukkake of course
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Neipas on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:56 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:I bought the video of Maria teen

I would buy it too! By chance, is there a link where we/I can buy? thx
Last edited by Neipas on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Neipas
Still our bitch!

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm

KikeYMaria

@KikeYMaria2

Maria teen 20yo
Robbert1977
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL