PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:28 pm

I am not so eager to see Maria in a PB shoot anymore. That thing between her front teeth and the weird hair color ruined it for me.
Now I wish we could get Valerin.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Venera #1 re-edit

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
krull wrote:Venera is being re-edited again and the camera 1/2 videos will be up with it soon, sorry for the delay!
krull wrote:Hey folks, Venera #1 Cam 1 and 2 are also up on the site now!

Is Venera #1 being re-edited? It seems like Cam1 & Cam2 are the same length as the original Best Scenes that was posted right?

thebowl wrote:To answer knew question, Venera Bukkake #1 has been re-edited, but the cuts are still there. They just changed the white flashes to dissolves...

I got a god enough deal to sign up again. The first thing I did was downloading the re-edited Venera #1. And as you say thebowl, all the cuts are still there, they only changed the white flash transitions. The re-edited "Best scenes" are actually 9 seconds shorter than the original version. I agree that its very hard to see a reason for making all these repeated very abrupt cuts after so many of the loads. These cuts are made without consideration of the flow of the scene. I mean after load 65 it's obvious why there is a cut, but there is no sign of Venera puking when the other cuts are made. And if you have to make a cut because the next load take to long, don't make the cut right away in the middle of the flow, let the movement play out, wait for the right moment, and then make the cut.

I'm very dissappointed that the promised re-edit ended up this way.

And to be clear, I'm not against editing the scenes, not at all. I'm just against bad editing! The solution is not to release long boring un-edited footage where to much of the time is waiting for something to happen...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Robbert1977 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:40 pm

xtripsnova wrote:I am not so eager to see Maria in a PB shoot anymore. That thing between her front teeth and the weird hair color ruined it for me.

This is old stuff what you have seen ! When she was 19yo ... I don’t like that thing in her mouth too

But that is out of her mouth now and her haircolor is as can be seen in her 2 Premium Bukkake performances
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:
xtripsnova wrote:I am not so eager to see Maria in a PB shoot anymore. That thing between her front teeth and the weird hair color ruined it for me.

This is old stuff what you have seen ! When she was 19yo ... I don’t like that thing in her mouth too

But that is out of her mouth now and her haircolor is as can be seen in her 2 Premium Bukkake performances

Excellent
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:46 pm

^+1
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Gregorious wrote:Venera #1 re-edit
I'm very dissappointed that the promised re-edit ended up this way... bad editing!

That sucks.

thebowl wrote:I'm kind of tired of hearing about some of you dreaming of fat guys. There is no basis behind fat uncut guys having big loads.

Remember, this a a forum of rigorous scientific study. :lol:

Gregorious wrote:I got a god enough deal to sign up again.

I hope you get you money's worth. France didn't film this past Sunday. Madrid isn't advertising any shoots either. It doesn't look like they want to film Valerin or Maria Teen in a very big 70+ load bukkake...
That new girl PL Aysha is also very cute.
What are they doing? Is there a lockdown in Madrid again?

PB_123_????? -
PB_124_Kimmy_1 - filmed in France
PB_125_MariaTeen_1
PB_126_Damaris_1
PB_127_MariaTeen_2
PB_128_VeneraMaxima

May they will release Scene "#123" on Friday? What else do they have?

vextime wrote:Miyuki Son, one of my all time favourite cum guzzlers.

Is Miyuki Son still active? They should bring her back.
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:52 pm

Maria teen has no talks now with PB for a new bukkake - she told me yesterday. She is open to a 50plus bukkake.

She also did do a private cumwalk at night in Madrid - also Meraki (nighttime) and Ana Spears (day and nighttime)

It’s nice: the girls meet together too - like friends not only drinking cups of tea ... Also Red is seeing Ana.
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Supersonick on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:55 pm

Great work Robberto! Keep up the sleuthing...
Supersonick
Respected member

Postby smegma on Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:35 am

Robbert1977 wrote:Maria teen has no talks now with PB for a new bukkake - she told me yesterday. She is open to a 50plus bukkake.

She also did do a private cumwalk at night in Madrid - also Meraki (nighttime) and Ana Spears (day and nighttime)

It’s nice: the girls meet together too - like friends not only drinking cups of tea ... Also Red is seeing Ana.

Thanks for the update. Yeah, it's odd to me that PB won't bring her on for another shoot(s). She was a big hit on the site and was the reason why I became a Premium member after a lapse of over 2 years. The only explanation I can come up with is her priceTag is too high. If that's not the reason, it's a big mistake on their part.
smegma
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:52 am

Wanna see the cumwalks return to PB - please fill in the poll on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Robberto1970/status ... 49121?s=20

https://twitter.com/Robberto1970/status ... 64224?s=20
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:56 am

Hola__Hamijos wrote:Remember, this a a forum of rigorous scientific study. :lol:

I agree 100%, it's absolutely necessary to keep this discussion on a high scientific level...

Robbert1977 wrote:Wanna see the cumwalks return to PB...

If PB want to do the cumwalks as extras that's fine with me, but I don't care that much for that kind of thing myself. It doesn't really add any value for me as a member on PB.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby bigload on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:42 pm

smegma wrote:
smegma wrote:
acca wrote:I don't understand why there are no more old fat men who spray huge amount of semen in girls mouth...
there are very few men who ejaculate huge load and who ejaculate thick semen
there are many more men who shooting very little weak load of sperm quantitatively and it is rare semen not thick
the sperm has to stand for a long time and accumulate in the balls, at least 7 days before shooting bukkake

Yeah, I've said the same thing in the past. PL-Bukkake's glory days had a couple of uncut fat dudes who shot big loads and one of the dude's was on PB during the Ukrainian days. Ever since Torbe's bust, it's a different group of Spanish dudes. The loads are definitely weaker on average compared to what it was during PB/PL glory days. Don't see MrYellow anymore either. Shame..

These are good examples of what you and I were talking about regarding the fat (& uncut) dudes. This guy had some nasty loads. Most of the women would cringe when this guy came up, even more than MrYellow. He was only on PL, unfortunately, but had some great moments. Too bad he just vanished.

BUK_136_MiyukiSon4.mp4_snapshot_30.20.428.jpg

BUK_092_Ihintz.mp4_snapshot_16.03.812.jpg

hell yea only rebeca took his loads without gagging...
bigload
Respected member

Postby acca on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:09 pm

Yes,only Rebeca from putalocura bukkake swallowing all this nasty thick loads from dirty fat old guy...
I would love for them to come back Rebeca and this old fat guy with an uncircumcised dick and all other fat older men with an uncircumcised dick who shooting huge nasty thick loads of semen and MR yellow also who shooting nasty yellow semen from smegma dick...
It is known that uncut dicks are more sensitive than circumcised and that they shoot larger amounts of thick sperm...like japanese old uncut dicks...
it is known that older fat men with small dicks shoot larger amounts of semen than others...
Torbe and premiumbukkake bring new ones and bring back old ones that shoot large amounts of sperm....
acca
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:30 pm

acca wrote:It is known that uncut dicks are more sensitive than circumcised and that they shoot larger amounts of thick sperm...like japanese old uncut dicks...
it is known that older fat men with small dicks shoot larger amounts of semen than others...

I'm sure scientists all over the world would be amazed if they knew about the groundbreaking research done on this forum! Keep up the good work acca!
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Nobimon on Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:49 pm

acca wrote:Yes,only Rebeca from putalocura bukkake swallowing all this nasty thick loads from dirty fat old guy...
I would love for them to come back Rebeca and this old fat guy with an uncircumcised dick and all other fat older men with an uncircumcised dick who shooting huge nasty thick loads of semen and MR yellow also who shooting nasty yellow semen from smegma dick...
It is known that uncut dicks are more sensitive than circumcised and that they shoot larger amounts of thick sperm...like japanese old uncut dicks...
Torbe and premiumbukkake bring new ones and bring back old ones that shoot large amounts of sperm....

which scene are you talking about?
Nobimon
Still our bitch!

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL