PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:22 pm

Hola__Hamijos wrote:
Gregorious wrote:To be fair I think we have to realise that the Paris team don't decide themseves what kind of scenes to shoot, what girl, or what's released on PB. It's the PB staff and PB boss who makes the decisions...

Gregorious, personal question, what languages are you fluent in? Are you fluent in French?
This is all somewhat true, but Pascal and his guys do the filming. Essentially they are given a scrip by PB and they attempt to follow it. Sometimes you can hear the camera guys talking about their instructions and debating about how to proceed.

The French Bukkake team hesitates more and seem to get fewer instructions from Pascal who almost seems like a spectator not a metteur en scène.
The bukkakeros are also less disciplined and don't cum like clockwork one after the other like Torbe's army does. Naturally, the scene then drags on and the girl gets uncomfortable kneeling and holding her mouth open for so long. PB then chops up and edits the scene beyond recognition and the scene looks choppy.

The solution is better directing and more mamporreras (or better looking ones!) so you get loads coming in one after the other.

Basically I agree with what you say. Most of those things have been pointed out here several times, the slow tempo, not enough loads, to small loads, the many cuts, not enough guys, the lack of fluffer girls, the background noice etc, etc. All of these things have to be better. I mean, of course I want to see one big load coming in one after the other without mercy too. And I have posted about these things more than once.

I just want to point out there are other things too, that the french team have little or no control over. As you say they get a script by PB. It's PB that decide to shoot a scene without any swallowing at all. It's PB that decide to use a girl thats a known cum dodger. It's PB that decide to shoot a scene with mostly blowjobs and fucking.

And in the end, it's PB that decide to release or not release a scene. The way I see it PB should not have released the scenes with Sonia, the content is not PB content. No update at all had been better. And in these cases it's not entirely the French teams fault, but to a large degree PB:s fault. My view of course. (And if they had not released Sonia her scenes had been legendary, and people could continue to fantasize and post about them here for ever...)

And no, I'm not at all fluent in french, but I can pick up some of whats going on. And I have also picked up some information here and there about how it works behind the curtain. But of course, I'm not present at the shoots, and I'm not part of PB:s staff, so to some degree you could say I'm just making assumtions here.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:11 am

Gregorious wrote:It's PB that decide to shoot a scene without any swallowing at all. It's PB that decide to use a girl thats a known cum dodger. It's PB that decide to shoot a scene with mostly blowjobs and fucking.

All very true. It seems that they have decided that mediocre is better than nothing. Which is sad.
It continues to dilute what had been a very strong brand ( like mixing water into the semen :lol: ).
They should just release more old BTS. It will cost them far less in filming costs and it will make users happy and nostalgic. Watching the models NOT swallow loads will only make people upset.
Save your $/€/Kč/₴/₽ Premium Bukkake; don't bother filming these no-swallow scenes!
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:07 am

Hola__Hamijos wrote: It seems that they have decided that mediocre is better than nothing. Which is sad.
It continues to dilute what had been a very strong brand ( like mixing water into the semen :lol: ).
They should just release more old BTS. It will cost them far less in filming costs and it will make users happy and nostalgic. Watching the models NOT swallow loads will only make people upset.
Save your $/€/Kč/₴/₽ Premium Bukkake; don't bother filming these no-swallow scenes!

Exactly...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:03 pm

Kefka wrote:Only old BTS? nothing else comes to your mind Hola? nothing at all?? pretty sure SOMETHING exists they can release, I wounder what it is :roll:

:P I mean, a Sara scene would be nice, but some old BTS would do for now.
Maybe Sara has a cameo in Linda #1 BTS? :wink:
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:02 am

Pascal said he was filming a bukkake today with a "fille métisse"; that word is most often used to describe a black/white mix.
Any guesses?

supersonik wrote:I too would like to see...Tina Fire...the PB treatment!

...because she is the only girl I can think of right now!
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:04 am

Pascal? Again?????
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:30 am

I don't understand what's does it means? PB studio in Madrid Imagestill on lockdown or Pascal more risky guy? Image
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby pexpert194 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:31 pm

a suggestion in corona times: a smaller number of actors (maybe 20-30) all covid negativ tested and only facials and production can continue despite corona
pexpert194
Almost human

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:46 pm

WAO137 wrote:PB studio in Madrid still on lockdown?

I think so

pexpert194 wrote: and only facials

No! Just stop filming then. Some swallow or nothing!
--------------
Doesn't look like Tina Fire.
Who's the girl?
https://twitter.com/FB_Pascal_2020/stat ... 6377443328
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:10 pm

pexpert194 wrote:only facials and production can continue despite corona

No, I rather have no updates at all...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby WAO137 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Important note: screen Pascal's tweets Image
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby Hola__Hamijos on Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:12 pm

WAO137 wrote:Important note: screen Pascal's tweets

It would seem to be the thing to do! He tends to delete them doesn't he! I think this week he was filming for PB (he said "gang/bukkake") and next week he will film for FB with Adeline ("gang/blowbang")

The picture was of the lower back and legs of the girl. Darker complexion than Tina Fire it seemed. Who could it be?
The only decent looking black girl on FB was Ambre (but the girl in the picture didn't look like that).
Luna Corazon is retired. I think Nikki Darling is retired too.
Lexxxi Diamond?
A complete amateur?
Hola__Hamijos
Respected member

Postby acca on Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:07 pm

The Japanese continue with bukkake-gokkun with swallowing bunch of huge thick cum load...
ASW series continue...what PB is waiting for swallowing...
acca
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:25 pm

A black tattoed with funny hair is announced. I guess Paris is behind this. Another fail I am sure.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:47 pm

Nicki Minaj in bukkake. Not bad... ImageImage
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL