Premium Bukkake official thread

The official PB section

Moderators: krull, PremiumBukkake

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby HolaHamijos on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:53 am

xtripsnova wrote:
HolaHamijos wrote:
Kefka wrote:... but that son of a gun torbe was able to turn it around and i applaud him for that.


Torbe is a contractor who films the scenes with the help of Giorgio and Raboduro on the cams.
As much as I like the guy, the he is not responsible for the turn around.


Maybe you are right. I don’t know as I am no porn expert.
But explain that to me.
How is it that the most revered scenes of PB resembles the long PL bukkake serie from Torbe? Whereas the worst scenes were made with those Giorgio’s and alike and mostly look like another LP or GGG scene?

Because although Torbe had a hand in both, it's a different studio, with different lighting and different camera men.

But to answer Kefka's point, Torbe's not the one recruiting the models or paying them.
If all the pornstars cancel and everything goes to shit, it's not Torbe's fault. If all of a sudden we get great talent - also not Torbe's fault.

He runs his website and gets paid to shoot the scenes for PB. It's subcontracting.
PB went with others producers for Ginebra's scene and the Prague period. They will drop Torbe is he stops being the best option.
olga cabaeva wrote:
HolaHamijos wrote:Olga, would you be willing to do the cum-scooper role...

I would like to try myself as a cum-scooper girl...
User avatar
HolaHamijos
Almost human
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:39 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby morlen on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:10 am

READ PB, IT´S EASY TO UNDERSTAND:
WE DON´T LIKE NEITHER GLORYHOLES NOR BLOWBANGS.
WE WANT "BUKKAKES" ( SWALLOWS, BIG GULPS AND SOME FACIALS ) . . . . ANY MORE !!!
P.S: LONG LIFE TORBE´S BUKKAKES
morlen
Still our bitch!
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:22 am

Kurtkokane3 wrote:Welcome to Batard's world. 'tarded and offended.

I don't get the reference to Batard here...
Gregorious
Respected member
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Kefka on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:28 am

ya i dont get it neither
User avatar
Kefka
Respected member
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby robuk on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:29 pm

^ same as.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Respected member
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby porn-lover on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:34 am

So, new shoot from 12-15 June!
porn-lover
Respected member
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby gokkunfan on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Hope more scenes with big gulps 100+ loads.

Any germans here ?

Plz pn or skype Gokkunfanxxx
gokkunfan
Still our bitch!
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Kurtkokane3 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:36 pm

Kefka wrote:Totally agree.
And I am also sick of this "your words offend me" crap. These weak people that can't stand critic has become the sickness of this world. I am not kidding.



Gregorious wrote:
Kurtkokane3 wrote:Welcome to Batard's world. 'tarded and offended.

I don't get the reference to Batard here...

Kefka wrote:ya i dont get it neither

robuk wrote:^ same as.


Because saying anything here that he doesn't agree with really upsets him.
GOKKUN
------------------
everything else
User avatar
Kurtkokane3
Almost human
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:38 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby HolaHamijos on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:11 pm

porn-lover wrote:So, new shoot from 12-15 June!

Yes, I posted this news 3 days ago.
Thank you for reading previous posts :roll:
HolaHamijos wrote:It would seem they are filming once again!
June 12th to 15th.
Anybody know who the talent is this time?



Kurtkokane3 wrote:Because saying anything here that he doesn't agree with really upsets him.

Strange that you are the only one getting that vibe; nobody here got your joke.
Batard has articulated his opinions clearly including clear examples with regards to camera angles etc.
I don't always agree with him but he posts clearly and doesn't gripe.


gokkunfan wrote:Hope more scenes with big gulps 100+ loads.

Any germans here ?

Plz pn or skype Gokkunfanxxx


1) Everyone wants more loads. I haven't heard anybody say that more was worse. You are stating the obvious.
2) Why would anybody want to Skype with you?... If you have homo-erotic fantasies this is not the place.
olga cabaeva wrote:
HolaHamijos wrote:Olga, would you be willing to do the cum-scooper role...

I would like to try myself as a cum-scooper girl...
User avatar
HolaHamijos
Almost human
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:39 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Nobimon on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:22 am

HolaHamijos wrote:
porn-lover wrote:So, new shoot from 12-15 June!

Yes, I posted this news 3 days ago.
Thank you for reading previous posts :roll:
HolaHamijos wrote:It would seem they are filming once again!
June 12th to 15th.
Anybody know who the talent is this time?



Kurtkokane3 wrote:Because saying anything here that he doesn't agree with really upsets him.

Strange that you are the only one getting that vibe; nobody here got your joke.
Batard has articulated his opinions clearly including clear examples with regards to camera angles etc.
I don't always agree with him but he posts clearly and doesn't gripe.


gokkunfan wrote:Hope more scenes with big gulps 100+ loads.

Any germans here ?

Plz pn or skype Gokkunfanxxx


1) Everyone wants more loads. I haven't heard anybody say that more was worse. You are stating the obvious.
2) Why would anybody want to Skype with you?... If you have homo-erotic fantasies this is not the place.


I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with homo-erotic fantasies. But anyway, who the fuck are you to tell people what to do to? Gtfo
Nobimon
EBI bitch
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:35 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Mack on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:47 am

Cherry Kiss is not as beautiful as the fab-5 Ukrainians. But her bukkake is the closest to being "Premium" since the Ukrainians left. Seeing as most guys can't really shoot into her mouth, please have her lay on a gym bench and make sure every guy gets all the cum into her mouth on her next shoot. And try and get over 100 guys. Had it not been for Jimena catching and scooping most of the cum back into her mouth, this would've been just another shit show. But this was definitely moving towards "Premium".
Mack
Almost human
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:06 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Prime385 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 am

Mack wrote:Cherry Kiss is not as beautiful as the fab-5 Ukrainians. But her bukkake is the closest to being "Premium" since the Ukrainians left. Seeing as most guys can't really shoot into her mouth, please have her lay on a gym bench and make sure every guy gets all the cum into her mouth on her next shoot. And try and get over 100 guys. Had it not been for Jimena catching and scooping most of the cum back into her mouth, this would've been just another shit show. But this was definitely moving towards "Premium".


You already said it's hard enough for people standing perfectly straight to shoot in the mouth. Can you imagine 2 people awkwardly trying to squat down, legs wide and knees bent trying to shoot into a small target low down? Lying down won't work.
Prime385
Almost human
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby HolaHamijos on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:37 am

gokkunfan wrote:Plz pn or skype Gokkunfanxxx

gokkunfan wrote:
PN to me to chat skype etc ?

Germany here

gokkunfan wrote:Skype Gokkunfanxxx from Germany

gokkunfan wrote:Any other german Gokkun fans here ?

Plz PM me.

gokkunfan wrote:Any German User here ?

Plz contact me PM.

Nobimon wrote:I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with homo-erotic fantasies. But anyway, who the fuck are you to tell people what to do to? Gtfo

Fair enough Norbimon; apologies if I misunderstood! Calm down.
:?: I just don't understand why every post he makes is essentially an invite to Skype or chat (preferably with Germans). To what end? Is it more fun to talk about gokkuns if you are looking another dude in the eyes on cam? Feel free to Skype with the man!
olga cabaeva wrote:
HolaHamijos wrote:Olga, would you be willing to do the cum-scooper role...

I would like to try myself as a cum-scooper girl...
User avatar
HolaHamijos
Almost human
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:39 am

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby morlen on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 pm

batard94 . . . Could you do CRONICA BUKKAKERA ( Bukkake chronicles ) ?
morlen
Still our bitch!
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Kefka on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:45 pm

HolaHamijos wrote:

Kurtkokane3 wrote:Because saying anything here that he doesn't agree with really upsets him.

Strange that you are the only one getting that vibe; nobody here got your joke.
Batard has articulated his opinions clearly including clear examples with regards to camera angles etc.
I don't always agree with him but he posts clearly and doesn't gripe.



Exactly my sentiments, although I have had disagreements with batard in the past (and other members), I would never deny the fact that he is a positive contributing member in this forum, that is well articulated and presents legitimate arguments for his opinions. That is what I mean when I say that some comments are falling very short of the standard bar lately, signalling out members and calling members of this forum Retarded or Sensitive (offended) just shows you the level that some people stoop to plus I am pretty sure it violates some term of registration of this forum (or does it not @krull?).

Anyways we are; as a community / website moving in the correct direction I just hope we maintain the trajectory.
User avatar
Kefka
Respected member
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bukkakefan32, Zgruik and 5 guests