Postby batard94 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Breaking news!
Torbe is back! Thanks god
I ll go for the first bk on 29/01
batard94
Respected member

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby smegma on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:24 am

Gregorious wrote:Double bukkake with Gisha Forza and Vivienne Hannah planned for Jan 29 - Feb 1 in Madrid: https://premiumbukkake.com/events/madrid/
Vivienne_Gisha_landing_top.jpg

I'm not fond of multiple girls in the bukkakes myself. It usually means an unfocused scene with cumswapping etc which I hate. But at least PB is shooting new scenes.

I do not like the idea of a double-bukkake either. The guys are more likely to miss their target and I'm not a fan of cum-swapping either. Maybe the girls are only willing to do it together..!?. I guess it is better than nothing.
smegma
Respected member

Postby lizardblizzard on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:04 am

Did rebecca volpetti did a gangbang and if so, is that scene ever going to be released? Or she only did bukkake? The advertisement a while back said both.
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby batard94 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Settle down, Beavis
batard94
Respected member

Postby Swallowfan65 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:03 pm

I am for my part very disappointed of the last actresses at PB, since mira cuckold that I have much appreciated, they all disappointed me, which also disappointed me is that PB privileges actresses size mannequin very pretty but mostly ecoeuré d swallowing sperm, I would rather actresses less pretty, a little bigger, but having a real ability to swallow sperm without resentir of éceurement, I prefer to have actresses swallow 40 to 50 charges and do it with a certain pleasure rather than swallowing more than 100 charges and being about to vomit.
PB does too much in performance rather than quality, PB should prioritize actresses
having a real disposition and a certain pleasure to swallow, like Laurateen the German actress who showed a real pleasure to swallow sperm.
Swallowfan65
EBI bitch

Postby Gregorious on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Aw shit, the plan is definitely for double bukkake, spermswapping and sperm everywhere but the mouth... I get it, I can't like every update, but I'm still disappointed. Did PB really get that much positive feedback on the last double bukkake that they have to do it again? It was a complete fail to me.
PB_double_BUKK.JPG
PB_double_BUKK.JPG (122.79 KiB) Viewed 10512 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Nobimon on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:01 am

who are the girls?
Nobimon
Still our bitch!

Postby bay on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 am

again wait to see to complain. you will not maybe
bay
Respected member

Postby gokkunfan on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 am

Nice !!!

Any German User here ?

Plz contact me PM.

See u

Gokkunfan
gokkunfan
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby DrinkIt on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:14 pm

another month of updates that nobody asked for, i love PB's blase attitude to not listening to the fans whatsoever, its just funny at this point :lol:
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby robuk on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:09 pm

PB have to be making this content for someone,there has to be people that like what they are producing ..i don't and a few others here are the same but man I don't think they would make this stuff if people weren't paying for it..personally PB is a fond memory of what once was and the models it featured..must still be more than that to some people or it would no longer exist.
I live in hope that some magic returns...or B :wink:
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Zman80 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:54 pm

robuk wrote:PB have to be making this content for someone,there has to be people that like what they are producing ..i don't and a few others here are the same but man I don't think they would make this stuff if people weren't paying for it..personally PB is a fond memory of what once was and the models it featured..must still be more than that to some people or it would no longer exist.
I live in hope that some magic returns...or B :wink:

I think you might be right and I have actually thought this may be the reason for changes to other scenes. Remember almost a year ago when they posted about people being able to pay for custom bukkakes. That may be actually happening and obviously they wouldn’t tell us.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Zman80 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 pm

In all reality the double bukkake could be a good scene if done right. If they had an overhead camera for each girl and edited it properly or if they took turns and each got 30-40 loads while the other scooped and then switched it might have potential. If they try to film 2 girls getting cumshots at the same time with 1 camera I believe it will be the same mess the first one was. At this point nothing makes me believe PB can pull this off properly and worse yet if it’s not good then there goes a month worth of updates. I really wish they just gave us more scenes like Pink Charlotte but with double the load count.
Zman80
Respected member

Postby Blah123 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Wow. looking forward to seeing the double Bukkake.

Is there any chance to see some "cooking" with cum and let a girl eat it?
For exampe:
    Cum Whip Cream with little Spoon
    Cum Omelette
    Cum Ice

It should be whitout extra tastes like chocolate, sugar... Just cum in another form.

Would be somethind new....
Blah123
Still our bitch!

Postby batard94 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:56 pm

hum, with all my respect: is it a fucking joke?
because it's not funny
batard94
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL