Lana Rhoades

U/S/A babes

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby Pierre Woodman on Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:10 am

Having followed her career so far, from the beginning, I can most likely assert that this interview reveals her true thoughts.


I think she was honest at the casting she did for me but something for sure happened in her mind after June 2017 because the girl I met in L-A and the girl I got inn Budapest was 2 different person.
Since that, inn my opinion she just drive on the wrong road and it's very sad because as Scarface says about her image above made before all ger surgery, she WAS awesome !!!

PW
-----1989 - 2019----- 30 years of porn . What else ???
User avatar
Pierre Woodman
Il Maestro
 
Posts: 5364
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: All

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby StarGrek on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Pierre Woodman wrote:
Having followed her career so far, from the beginning, I can most likely assert that this interview reveals her true thoughts.


I think she was honest at the casting she did for me but something for sure happened in her mind after June 2017 because the girl I met in L-A and the girl I got in Budapest was 2 different persons.
Since that, in my opinion, she just drives on the wrong road and it's very sad because as Scarface says about her image above made before all ger surgery, she WAS awesome !!!

PW


Lana has removed her breast implants and got calm down in time. I would respectfully disagree. In my opinion, despite some minor turbulence in her personal life, NOW she drives on the best road. She continuous to share tenths of sensual videos together with some of the best pornstars in the US and her numbers climb to the top (Millions of followers on all social media). She was announced Porbhub most popular star for 2019. Her rank is based mostly on mathematics (viewing numbers) and not on voting like in AVN. Last year was actually second behind Riley Reid.

Of course, something happened and I told you many times you were not the reason! You were just one of the sparks that lightened the fire. Lana was already loaded from the whole environment that was built at that time around her, a climate that apparently was not fitted into her previous lifestyle/character and which was driving her straight into the cliffs. Certain directors, agents, and porn viewers started to request her to perform more and more extreme sexual acts and do things that didn't fit into her prestige. She pressed herself to do some of these things in order to satisfy them but she Never actually believe in them or felt comfortable with. She was even physically traumatized (hospitalized) trying to "open" her ass in order to fit the role of the extreme anal queen for her upcoming, at that time, Mason project. She already started to feel that she was getting mislead/misused/abused. That she was losing control of her own life/career and other people decided about her own fate. I am pretty sure she was upset with everything, especially with herself, because she had set the wrong priorities/goals about her life and her career. All this frustration started to accumulate and it was a matter of time for her to burst out. I have already foreseen that she wouldn't stay for long in the industry (I even wrote it in this thread a long time ago). I wasn't a prophet, I have just seen the... same movie again many times.

As for you, I guess you made her feel comfortable, the first time, with the friendly and warm atmosphere you seem to adopt (From what I know she always appreciated a friendly, genuine climate. She behaves/feels a lot better in this). But as I mentioned above, since that interview, things had changed a lot around her. There was already a heavy climate and lots of bad thoughts in her mind, so everything she was experiencing during her time in Budapest, everything you said or did was already filtered under this negative mood. It was inevitable to exaggerate and misinterpret some of your reactions. And don't forget, some people were already very negatively expressed against you in social media and forums, a fact that made her further suspicious. But the most important thing at that exact time was that after Mason's project she didn't want to do any more extreme stuff and she didn't even want to let herself be convinced into. Even by mentioning these acts to her would make her feel discomfort. The text messages that had been exchanged between you afterward (and you published) were actually very revealing. To put it in simple words, you chose a really bad time to invite Lana and express the sexual scenarios you had at that time in your mind. I really think that Lana, at that time, desperately wanted/needed some time off. She needed to spend time with familiar to her faces, like Stella Cox.

From that time on, things started to go downfall for her professional career. She already started to get tired and reconsider a lot of things. The incidence with Adria and Adriana and what followed after was the culmination of all the pressure she had in her mind. (From what I know, Lana admired her a lot, but Adriana proved to be the wrong role model. Simply, because they were two completely different personalities. Adriana and her company kept living a lifestyle Lana tried but couldn't actually follow or fit into. Plus they had a totally different mindset about the industry and about sex, in general, at least at that time). Everything Lana did afterward, was a velvet rebellion. Drunk from frustration and tireness she decided to focus on her own psychology rather on her public image. Even the things she did in her body were actually a statement of the kind: "I have my own opinion about my body, I have complete control of it, I will do whatever I want with/to it and Nobody f*cking else should press/coerce me about". (In fact, Lana did what August should have done to survive). After realizing that the conditions at that time were not so neat for her in the industry, especially without an agent, she decided to alter her fate by exploiting her popularity and the new status quo, rearranging her own personal life and getting back to her old boyfriend (She always seeking a protector btw, strong and affectionate arms to fall into).

There is one more star that comes into my mind, that resembles her fragile psychology and the sudden rise into Pantheon and this is no other than Marilyn Monroe herself.
StarGrek
Almost human
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 am

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby Pierre Woodman on Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:27 pm

The text messages that had been exchanged between you afterward (and you published) were actually very revealing. To put it in simple words, you chose a really bad time to invite Lana and express the sexual scenarios you had at that time in your mind. I really think that Lana, at that time, desperately wanted/needed some time off. She needed to spend time with familiar to her faces, like Stella Cox.


You are probably right in some part yes, but sorry arriving in Budapest 3 days after done a DAP and having a bleeding butthole knowing since one month you will have anal sex with Nacho Vidal is just very stupid.
Telling on Twitter " I leave Budapest because no Uber and no vegan food here " at 2 pm and then erase it after I asked 7000 USD of kill fee to her manager for the escape to Paris with a ticket plane already reserved the day before and paid 266 euros when when she could have changed the one I did for 50 euros and write at 5 pm on Twiter all horrible thing about me as she did , particulary " Woodman and Mancini just raped a girl the day I arrive in town" but then, the week after on Dorcel production in Paris, she said " the only one I accept to fuck my ass will be Ricky Mancini" ( tell me which girl will request a "rapist" to fuck her ass ??? ) and so many things so much out of reality she said about me.
I am ready to believe she is maybe better today , but if it was true the FIRST thing she must do is call me and said " SORRY PIERRE " !!!
I got a phone call from her this summer middle of the night and I was thinking it was for that but when I asked her by sms if she called me by mistake or because she wanted speak, I did not get any answer ...
So I'm not sure she changed so much !!!

PW
-----1989 - 2019----- 30 years of porn . What else ???
User avatar
Pierre Woodman
Il Maestro
 
Posts: 5364
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: All

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby Am0rIn0 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:19 pm

You guys are such overthinkers. Girls like Lana have exactly 3 thoughts on her mind.

1. how can I get as much gain as possible from my actions (i.e. spreading my legs or saying smth in an interview)?
2. what do others think about me, are my boobs too small?
3. how far can I get with victim role and blaming someone, will others buy it?

Well she blamed the producer for sexually assaulting her, that's even better than blaming lube. At least you didn't pay her fee. :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: six feet under

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby StarGrek on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Pierre Woodman wrote:
You are probably right in some part yes, but sorry arriving in Budapest 3 days after done a DAP and having a bleeding butthole knowing since one month you will have anal sex with Nacho Vidal is just very stupid. Telling on Twitter " I leave Budapest because no Uber and no vegan food here " at 2 pm and then erase it after I asked 7000 USD of kill fee to her manager for the escape to Paris with a ticket plane already reserved the day before and paid 266 euros when when she could have changed the one I did for 50 euros and write at 5 pm on Twiter all horrible thing about me as she did , particulary " Woodman and Mancini just raped a girl the day I arrive in town" but then, the week after on Dorcel production in Paris, she said " the only one I accept to fuck my ass will be Ricky Mancini" ( tell me which girl will request a "rapist" to fuck her ass ??? ) and so many things so much out of reality she said about me. I am ready to believe she is maybe better today , but if it was true the FIRST thing she must do is call me and said " SORRY PIERRE " !!! I got a phone call from her this summer middle of the night and I was thinking it was for that but when I asked her by sms if she called me by mistake or because she wanted speak, I did not get any answer ... So I'm not sure she changed so much !!!


Seriously now? You are expecting to find logic out of a 19-year girl who was in a desperate situation. As I already said again, at that time her brain was dark and the climate quite negative. She couldn't think clearly or make safe deductions. When people quarrel say a lot of things out of anger and Lana was always quite expressive when she was angry. About the raping accusations, I am pretty sure she would have talked with Ricky afterward when they meet each other in Dorcel set and they would have dissolved any misunderstanding. But the damage had already been done after what BOTH of you had exchanged in public. (And don't tell me you were very polite to her either, especially in your forum. You said a lot of mean things about her too). I understand that it wasn't very nice what had happened to you (after all the planning you had made) but this industry, you know it better than anyone else, is not for all girls. (Remember Viola and so many other girls.) A lot of people else managed to ... f*ck Lana up a long time before she arrived in Budapest and they continued even after. I am pretty sure she got really frustrated when she realized how they wash each girl's mind and what craps they say to convince her to do their will.

I am not saying Lana is perfect, she has done a lot of mistakes and said things she should not have said, but that is true for all people, including you. I think, she should have been more expressive about her whole situation to you and you should try to "read" her a little better. Again I think you that if you were a little more understanding and patient with her, because of your experience and let this incident pass silently, now she would have been a devoted friend of yours. Besides, you have a lot more in common than you have against. You both fight for a better industry and you do not stop shouting out for what you find wrong in public.
StarGrek
Almost human
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 am

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby Pierre Woodman on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:38 pm

because of your experience and let this incident pass silently, now she would have been a devoted friend of yours.


You're cool you, I'm gonna put 7000 $ in your ass without you do anything bad to me and ask you to let it pass "silenty" !!! I wanna see how you will do it ... be realistic please !!!

I am pretty sure she would have talked with Ricky afterward when they meet each other in Dorcel set and they would have dissolved any misunderstanding


Not at all !!! it's the opposite. Dorcel wanted keep Ricky away from the accusation she made on Twitter but it's her at her arrival who asked that Ricky will be the one and only to fuck her ass during all production. ( Last day she did a DP with another one in anal but she decided it in the middle of the night few hours before a scene which was supposed be a BGA )
So it shows how crazy she is ...

Well she blamed the producer for sexually assaulting her, that's even better than blaming lube. At least you didn't pay her fee. :mrgreen:


She NEVER said I have assaulting her sexually as anyway I was in the bank when she decided to leave !!! She said many stupid thing and lies but not that. She said Ricky and me we had assaulting a girl the day before she left. She was speaking about Sasha Rose that everyone knows she is a great friend of mine since more than 10 years !!! Another silly thing from her damaged brain ...
Amorino, you never met Lana Rhoades in your life, please no need to put your nose in this and try make a collateral impact about lubricant story with Jessika Portman.

PW
-----1989 - 2019----- 30 years of porn . What else ???
User avatar
Pierre Woodman
Il Maestro
 
Posts: 5364
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: All

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby StarGrek on Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Pierre Woodman wrote:
You're cool you, I'm gonna put 7000 $ in your ass without you do anything bad to me and ask you to let it pass "silently" !!! I wanna see how you will do it ... be realistic please !!!



I do not know if you got compensated or not for the cancellation or if the amount of the compensation was just for your claims. Of course, I would never assume you weren't deserved to be paid for your losses (And for that as far as I know, she never said the opposite) but the thing is that it is not Lana's responsibility to pay the kill fees but the agency's. That's one of the reasons agencies exist in the industry anyway. What I am saying, is that it is not rare cancelations of the last moment, even "so dramatic" like hers to happen in the industry. The "human" factor in this job is quite big and there are many times when female talents (even male ones) do not cope with the burden of broadcasted sex, especially when the sex involves extreme actions. But most established directors/producers or even actors themselves deal with them silently. Plus there is something else. A few days after Lana moved to the States, David, one of the guys you were arranged for her to mate with, was found STD positive. What if Lana did the scene and got infected and had to cancel her future bookings? Who would pay for her loss? So in my opinion when the compensation money is concerned I think your accusations should go to Lana's agency and not to her in person. And for a thousandth time, sometimes shit happens and things do not go as planned, yet, it is never good to start quarreling with your protagonists in social media or in any forum so ever and spoil each other's public image. I strongly believe that a person in your position has to be calm and reserved. If there is any misunderstanding soon it will be revealed and it will be revealed only when both parts are calm, sane and can discuss in a somewhat friendly matter. It is a lot more possible then to find a more suitable/just solution for each other than when everybody acts mindlessly.

Pierre Woodman wrote:
Not at all !!! it's the opposite. Dorcel wanted to keep Ricky away from the accusation she made on Twitter but it's her at her arrival who asked that Ricky will be the one and only to fuck her ass during all production. ( Last day she did a DP with another one in anal but she decided it in the middle of the night few hours before a scene which was supposed be a BGA )
So it shows how crazy she is ...



Now about the raping allegations, these were brought up on the surface when you started broadcasting your text conversation. Of course, it is a serious matter but I am pretty sure that the whole matter was quickly dissolved afterward. If it wasn't Ricky himself then someone else would probably intervene to dissolve the fog, (maybe even Lana herself would think more clearly afterward). But, in any case, she didn't insist on it for long, that's why she was ok to mate with Ricky for Dorcel. Although she is still young and inexperienced she is not damp or crazy as you said. She has done mistakes which she regretted but she has taken some very wise and brave decisions also, others didn't have the "balls" to. As for the DP scene, you know better than anyone else, the sex "course" can change the very last moment, if it is finally agreed by all sides (you do it all the time btw). Plus, Lana always wanted to please all of her fans(as well as the directors) although sometimes she went too far. She later found out that it is not always wise to listen to them, especially when some of the so-called "fans" are pushing the girls to their limits.

Since you mentioned it, the DP scene for Dorcel was very short but the DP itself was quite photographic and Lana looked incredibly beautiful in it. I personally believe that if a beautiful model like Lana Rhoades is willing to extend her sexual repertoire at some point in her adult career and tries something more extreme, DP is the ceiling of what she can do, if she still wants to retain her "image" intact. Because it can still be very erotic and beautiful (that's why it still portrayed by hardcore erotica companies), as well as hard and "dirty" (it can also be very pleasureful if it is done correctly) and at least it has a sexual concept (both of her lower orifices are occupied at once and the woman still uses her distinctive sexual organ, the one that makes her a woman). Everything over than that (DAP, TAP, anal fisting, anal prolapsing etc.) does not belong, in my opinion, in the sexual repertoire and is committed only for the sake of the show (to see how much her ass can be stretched or how far she can deviate from the initial playmate "look"). This means the more the model performs these actions, the larger the possibilities are to be seen and treated by all (fans, producers and in many cases colleagues too) like a "meat hole" rather than a sexual female pleasurer. And imagine you are one of these girls who were succumbed by money, promises and I do not know what else and started committing these acts with great zeal (in order to advertise your work) and someday you realize that these people you did that for, ask for more and more extremity and that you are actually risking your precious health to satisfy them, and that all the glamorous image you have built so far is crumbled down before the meat hole challenge. And all the promises and the grandeur are smoked away and you have to start doing things you never actually wanted to or live a lifestyle you don't actually fit in because someone else is controlling your life and there is no other apparent option to change it. No matter what you say to yourself to convince everything is ok, no matter if you smile in front of other people, you are really fucked up and this eventually will have its cost, sooner or later. So, no sir I do not think Lana or every Lana is or ever was crazy. She is a very beautiful young lady who, good or bad, made certain decisions about her life and she is trying to invest in them, as better as she can.
StarGrek
Almost human
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 am

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby Pierre Woodman on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:55 am

Speaking with a fan it's like speaking with a girl in love of her BF during my casting !!!

THIS IS NOT THE AGENCY WHO PAID THE KILL FEE THIS IS THE MODELS WHO HAS A DEPOSIT MONEY BLOCKED ON THE AGENCY ACCOUNT WHO PAID otherwise you can imagine the chaos it will be ... ( it is already a bordelo anyway with this system so I can't imagine if the girls making a fuck up was not punished what could be the result ) but it is efficient only in USA unfortunatly and not really in Europe.
Of course this is the agency who must send me the money Lana Rhoades made me loss, but it works ONLY IF THE DIRECTOR HAS NO ANY RESPONSABILITY IN THE FACT THE GIRL DID NOT MAKE THE SHOOTING !!!
So from that I repeat again for you because obviously you refuse to accept that Lana was a bad person that day, that when she escaped to Budapest airport she did a tweet telling " I left Budapest because no vegan restaurant and no Uber here " !!!
And to me she says " I decided to go, ask Derek ( her agent ) a kill fee"
So all was supposed be easy going at this moment, no any insult or problem with me because in her mind she will have been charged for an hotel bedroom and few guys fee, so obviously her deal in Paris during the week-end was more valuable and she did not care.
But when I told Derek that I wanted 7000 back from her, then by miracle, I became in a minute a monster having done horrible things etc ...
She even arrived to convince Derek of such silly things for a period and I was very sad of it. But, as often, the liars drown in their own shit and very fast I found out she had booked a plane ticket the day before she left ( with a return in November 20. 2017, that she changed later for 21 and finally never used ) which was the best proof she organised all in advance and just lied about her "run away" because I did something bad to her the next day after the bought her fly.
Anyway I must thanks her for one thing, after that I am even more paranoid about girls attitude than I was in the past and I record ALL ALL ALL even inside my car.
No one girl can pretend anything fake about me without been fuck up, at the second I take a lift, a corridor, any place without CCTV control, I open my phone camera or my Go-pro any never let the chance to another b.... to pretend I did something bad to her !!!
Yesterday I passed 7 hours to convince a girl for started porn. From the minute she entered the lift with me to the moment I brought her to the modelhouse of the agency, I recorded ALL ... 572 GB !!! Expensive at the end of each years but so good feeling when for instance now there are law suit in L-A against Derek and I was able to send some "killers" BTS to proove some big lies girls said about him and ... me at the court.
When they put my video on the wall last month, I was not here, but I heard from various people the face of those girls became white like the snow ...
It's orgasmic for me to fuck up those who try to fuck up the life of others with their lies !!!
I sure the only reason of Lana Rhoades career crash down has been her behavior to me in august 2017 and then Adriana Chechick one month later !!!
To that you must had the fake lips, ass, tits etc ... making her original fans upset and you get a good cocktail to ruin the life of someone who was the most incredible newbie in porn when she started with Spiegler in 2016.
From history of porn you can see when Spiegler fired a girl, you can be sure something is wrong with her mental and after she never goes back on top ....

PW
-----1989 - 2019----- 30 years of porn . What else ???
User avatar
Pierre Woodman
Il Maestro
 
Posts: 5364
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: All

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby paroxysmia on Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:20 pm

She is back as Brazzers contract girl, 2 scenes per month for 6 months.
User avatar
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus
 
Posts: 12008
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: http://192.168.1.1/

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby theblob420@ on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Lana getting divorced, now dating a Youtuber. She appears in his vlogs and IG.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMk0u- ... 4F9SAGcI4g

https://www.instagram.com/heybigmike/
theblob420@
Almost human
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby theblob420@ on Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:02 am

In this recent interview, Lana reveals:

She was in prison when she was 16 for being a lookout for a robbery.
She was a member of a criminal gang as a teen.
She had sugar daddies when she was 15-16 years old.
She had a terrible trauma as a girl, wasn't specific, but likely sexual abuse.
Her ex-BF was in prison for several years, then they got married (now divorcing).
She wanted to be a porn star when she was 14 years old.
Her sister has schizophrenia.
She has backed out of her Brazzers contract.
She owns 2 homes and just bought a Lambo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTmvXcwh98

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E7LHD-6ZNw
theblob420@
Almost human
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby MarekNov on Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:57 pm

theblob420@ wrote:In this recent interview, Lana reveals:

She was in prison when she was 16 for being a lookout for a robbery.
She was a member of a criminal gang as a teen.
She had sugar daddies when she was 15-16 years old.
She had a terrible trauma as a girl, wasn't specific, but likely sexual abuse.
Her ex-BF was in prison for several years, then they got married (now divorcing).
She wanted to be a porn star when she was 14 years old.
Her sister has schizophrenia.
She has backed out of her Brazzers contract.
She owns 2 homes and just bought a Lambo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTmvXcwh98

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E7LHD-6ZNw


She said a LOT of bullshits. ::: :D
User avatar
MarekNov
Respected member
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Prague

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby Majinbu on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:53 pm

theblob420@ wrote:In this recent interview, Lana reveals:

She was in prison when she was 16 for being a lookout for a robbery.
She was a member of a criminal gang as a teen.
She had sugar daddies when she was 15-16 years old.
She had a terrible trauma as a girl, wasn't specific, but likely sexual abuse.
Her ex-BF was in prison for several years, then they got married (now divorcing).
She wanted to be a porn star when she was 14 years old.
Her sister has schizophrenia.
She has backed out of her Brazzers contract.
She owns 2 homes and just bought a Lambo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTmvXcwh98

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E7LHD-6ZNw


signed less than three months ago :shock: :shock:
User avatar
Majinbu
Respected member
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:34 pm

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby paroxysmia on Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:16 pm

Someone here posted some of her teeanger pics and she didn't seem to be part of a gang, but a normal girl in a normal American residential suburb... Honestly, this girl is probably lying on many points.
User avatar
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus
 
Posts: 12008
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: http://192.168.1.1/

Re: Lana Rhoades

Postby MarekNov on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:19 pm

theblob420@ wrote:In this recent interview, Lana reveals:
She owns 2 homes and just bought a Lambo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTmvXcwh98
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E7LHD-6ZNw


Buahahahaha, still laughing at this. An average house in L.A. cost around 200000 US$, and the cheapest Lamborghini is priced at 120000 US$ (at least).
The next bullshit what could it be? "I'm Lana Rhoades and I'm still virgin in both the nose and the ears.." ::: :D
User avatar
MarekNov
Respected member
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Prague

PreviousNext

Return to US Babeindex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests