Welcome back, EBI.

announcements in general and about registrations

Moderator: sbando

Re: Welcome back, EBI.

Postby robot on Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:35 pm

Ken wrote:But robbit (robot + rabbit), the only person who loves to fight is PW :::

nope, count me in.
and dont forget amorino, maxx, ... and lots of others.
hey why are you orange? :lol: :wink:
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby Ken on Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:09 am

I could not access to the site for the last 3 days or so.

Great to see you are back.

What happened? Did you guys jerk off and cum too much and slept all the way ::: ?
Ken
Moves like Jagger

Postby robot on Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:19 pm

Ken wrote:I could not access to the site for the last 3 days or so.

Great to see you are back.

What happened? Did you guys jerk off and cum too much and slept all the way ::: ?

https://www.eurobabeindex.com/snippets/ ... 030_130512

you didn;t see the official version?
or you prefer the conspiracy theories floating around:
1) bunny got abducted by aliens. he took 4 days off to heal his anal wounds
2) we ran out of money so i had to sell myself on the streets. that didnt work much so after healing my anal wound i went to play harmonica in the subway, and here were go again!
3) vladimir dispatched his sbires because i mistakingly beheaded one of his citizens (he stared at me 5s too long when i walked my dog). Now we're good, I agreed to no more beheadings or at least to let him know first that i dispatched a few of his trashy citizens. just kiddin, i m for world peace and have many russian friends (at least 2) :mrgreen:
4) we got deluged by dmca's (turns out all those bitches one day marry some dude and some of these dudes are connected and want to clean up the old lady's past)
5) my project hit all the red indicators and the firm parachuted me at the client's hq to do some damage control and veer the project back to green lights. I had to sever some limbs (mostly innocent puny analysts) twist off a few necks (consultants and managers) poke some eyes (senior managers) break legs (partners) stab a few (country leads) grease up paws (practice leads) and buy a few beers (board members). And I married the lawyer, and the accountant (they don't know about one another - cunts -)
6) forgot to half my valium and double my prozac (i doubled my valium and halfed my prozac, in fact)
7) I reconnected with my ex. we hit the bars, went to falcon crest to enjoy the night panoramic view, then we got locked out when somebody closed the windows. She froze to death, I barely survived and only thanks to my fur and a bag of carrots

Happy Halloween! Do watch TERRIFIER! (Not the sequel, it sucks)(don't believe the critics - they triple suck and are sold out to the studios - fuckers - )
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby robot on Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:20 pm

Ken wrote:What happened? Did you guys jerk off and cum too much and slept all the way ::: ?

jerk off? what is that? :mrgreen:
not sure if u know, but i dont think i need extra curricular activities in that field :lol: :D
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby robot on Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:32 pm

jackolantern left you a little (!) treat. U been naughty or nice?
caps here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18345&p=493547#p493547
Attachments
mandy-dee-halloween-2023-.jpg
mandy-dee-halloween-2023-.jpg (202.83 KiB) Viewed 13484 times
robot
Furry Psycho

Previous

Return to About EBI