Nancy A

for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

Re: Nancy A

Postby ManMadeMan on Mon May 09, 2022 10:47 am

"Very Naughty Pussies" feat. Nancy A & Ellie Luna (WowGirls) Movie teaser - https://fuzzarts.com/2022/05/very-naughty-pussies/
Attachments
060.jpeg
060.jpeg (160.23 KiB) Viewed 15407 times
ManMadeMan
Respected member

Postby JOHNFIVE_80 on Thu May 26, 2022 7:00 am

Ken wrote:Any b/g scenes coming in the horizon :-: ?

JOHNFIVE_80 wrote:Soon. Right now she works again for Julia and VMG. So be patient.

hopless3 wrote:I thought he husband wanted to stay behind the camera. Maybe he did and we'll get some hot boy girl from her anyway :wink:

Her husband will stay behind the camera. Trust me hopless3. She is now in spain / ibiza with the VMG crew. Nancy works the second time this year for VMG. She worked with Aaron Rock for blacked and Chris Diamond for vixen. She follows both on insta.
Aaron Rock she meet the first time this year at the VMG shooting in the caribic. (march 2022)

Gianna Dior, Jia Lissa, Kelly Collin, Liya Silver, Rae Lil Black, Sia Siberia, Vanessa Alessia and more are also there.
Vanessa Alessia ancound she also shoot the first time for blacked with Aaron Rock.
JOHNFIVE_80
Respected member

Postby grimbrimm on Mon May 30, 2022 4:28 pm

Best guess, or you know ?
grimbrimm
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby fridgeboy on Mon May 30, 2022 5:01 pm

He's basing it entirely on Instagram. She's in Ibiza, probably with VMG. That's clear from her Insta but the fact that she's recently followed Chris Diamond (saw no evidence that she follows Aaron Rock) means absolutely nothing. It wasn't that long ago that she followed Joss Lescaf and the same rumours, probably from the same guy above, started to circulate. Nothing happened. She met Joss and followed him because she probably met him on set whilst filming with her husband at some point. Same has probably happened regarding Chris Diamond. I'd be gobsmacked if there's anything to see here. I wouldn't be surprised if the moment she gets wind of this rumour starting up again, she'll swiftly unfollow these guys just as she did with Joss, to avoid giving the wrong impression.
fridgeboy
Still our bitch!

Postby kinkyt on Tue May 31, 2022 3:03 pm

would be good if she did something better than her husband. Hope something comes of it.
kinkyt
Respected member

Postby ManMadeMan on Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:29 am

"Lust Fingers" feat. Nancy A & Sia Siberia (WowGirls) Movie teaser - https://fuzzarts.com/2022/06/lust-fingers/
Attachments
038.jpeg
038.jpeg (186.79 KiB) Viewed 11811 times
054.jpeg
054.jpeg (175.13 KiB) Viewed 11811 times
ManMadeMan
Respected member

Postby fridgeboy on Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:18 am

JOHNFIVE_80

I've no idea whether you started this rumour or you're just passing it on but it's been confirmed by Nancy herself that she has absolutely no intention of working with other male talent. Neither does she want her husband fucking other girls. Someone on another forum spoke to her via OnlyFans so this is direct from her in the last couple of days. You spoke in such certain terms about all this but it was just a pointless rumour manifested entirely from scrutinising her likes and follows on Insta. Hardly 'in the know' solid info. Try and refrain from doing this in future as it's clearly all bullshit and it does nothing but disappoint fans, like myself, that were beginning to expect it. It's clearly just hollow attention seeking.
fridgeboy
Still our bitch!

Postby kinkyt on Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:38 am

most of the popular girls dont do their own chats on only fans unless the camera is on, propbably some fat bloke in Kenya
kinkyt
Respected member

Postby fridgeboy on Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:11 am

kinkyt wrote:most of the popular girls dont do their own chats on only fans unless the camera is on, propbably some fat bloke in Kenya

If anyone were running it for her they wouldn't be able to answer a question like that with such certainty, which means it's either her or someone answering on her behalf. Either way, it's off the table, which is a major shame. There's no way 'some fat bloke from Kenya' could answer that question unless he'd been briefed on the potential answer.
fridgeboy
Still our bitch!

Postby grimbrimm on Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:24 am

fridgeboy wrote:
kinkyt wrote:most of the popular girls dont do their own chats on only fans unless the camera is on, propbably some fat bloke in Kenya

If anyone were running it for her they wouldn't be able to answer a question like that with such certainty, which means it's either her or someone answering on her behalf. Either way, it's off the table, which is a major shame. There's no way 'some fat bloke from Kenya' could answer that question unless he'd been briefed on the potential answer.

I wouldn't assume any sort of competence or quality control on the people who run those accounts, if it's not her. Just assume she won't do bg without her husband and be positively surprised if she turns up on blackedraw or something.
grimbrimm
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby huvve on Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:44 am

New scene at vixen comming up today. https://www.vixen.com/videos/deep-tissue
huvve
Respected member

Postby fridgeboy on Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:17 am

grimbrimm wrote:
fridgeboy wrote:

I wouldn't assume any sort of competence or quality control on the people who run those accounts, if it's not her. Just assume she won't do bg without her husband and be positively surprised if she turns up on blackedraw or something.

Yeah, well I think we can confirm it. Someone asked her on her Instagram and she's said 'husband only' and before you ask, the wink is meaningless. Nothing to be read into that. As hot as she is I just can't watch the same b/g combination over and over again. I'm staggered she still gets work for it.
Attachments
NancyAce_Instagram.jpg
NancyAce_Instagram.jpg (43.17 KiB) Viewed 9570 times
fridgeboy
Still our bitch!

Postby paroxysmia on Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 am

So she needs to find a black husband now. :lol:
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

Postby henryjames on Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:13 am

paroxysmia wrote:So she needs to find a black husband now. :lol:

Let's hope so. In the mean time Vixen offers the latest glimpse into her state of domestic felicity:

Gratitude, Joy and Submission, here is where they're at, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28259
henryjames
Moves like Jagger

Postby kazak on Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:14 am

paroxysmia wrote:So she needs to find a black husband now. :lol:

Very easy, she can marry one of the guys that shoots for that site, film some scenes, then get divorced, then marry another of those guys, shoot some more scenes and then get divorced again, and so on. Following that line of reasoning, she won't break "her rules" :lol: :lol: :lol:
“He that can have patience can have what he will.”
kazak
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls