The corona weight effect?

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

The corona weight effect?

Postby Morlano on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:46 pm

Hi,
is it just me, or is the impression right, that some of the popular models gained pretty much some weight lately?

Some of them got over my "acceptance limit" ;-. I think that corona lockdown might play a role - guess many of us gained some weigt in those times ...

Of course there are still enough girls managing to keep their size nice and slim :lol:

Time to get over that corona stuff and back to some new, nice models to come.

Cheers - Morlano
Last edited by Morlano on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No gaping please - don´t want to check what the girl had for lunch yesterday ...
No DP please - don´t want other dicks to get in my way ...
No boob jobs please - no need for porn if I want plastic ...
Morlano
Respected member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:45 pm

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby Gregorious on Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:16 pm

I've noticed the same thing, several girls have gained a lot of weight this latest year, some are almost unrecognizable...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby erofanboy on Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:14 pm

I've asked myself the same question
Eromaxx/TAINSTER addicted specialist (in spe)
Jeny Baby/Wibeke addict -- Yasmine Gold addict -- Velvet addict
Leony April addict - Laura Crystal fan
erofanboy
MOD
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby henryjames on Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:17 pm

erofanboy wrote:I've asked myself the same question


I had not noticed any such thing.

Evidence in the form of specific examples, with before-and-after photographs, would be welcome. Zazie, perhaps, but...

I can see not a scrap of extra meat on Rebecca Volpetti, Alexis Crystal, Tina Kay, Tiffany Tatum, Clea Gualtier, Anya Krey... or on US favorites like Eliza Ibarra, Emily Willis, Riley Reid.

Yes, Ginebra Belluci is a chunky fleshy little handful of lush horniness, and Alyssia Kent and Anissa Kate have majestic swells and curves, but that was part of their charm before the Plague blew in.

I am not a porn star (tho' open to offers of course) but if anything, a year of pandemic has had the opposite effect on me. Lockdown has seen me gaining a degree of control over my addictions to fast food, tobacco, cocaine, alcohol, chocolate and sugary drinks. The bars and restaurants have been shut most of the time, likewise the casinos and brothels.

So really the only thing getting fatter is my wallet. I am at my fighting weight, and all ready to become a real threat to public safety as soon as the rules loosen up.
Gratitude, Joy and Submission, here is where they're at, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28259
User avatar
henryjames
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 8958
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 am

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby erofanboy on Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Victoria Daniels, Billy Star

You're right about your examples, they're luckily still in good shape.

And I have to admit, since the summer 2020 after a couple of months lockdown I reached three number before the comma too (in +8 kilogram).

henryjames wrote:
erofanboy wrote:I've asked myself the same question


I had not noticed any such thing.

Evidence in the form of specific examples, with before-and-after photographs, would be welcome. Zazie, perhaps, but...

I can see not a scrap of extra meat on Rebecca Volpetti, Alexis Crystal, Tina Kay, Tiffany Tatum, Clea Gualtier, Anya Krey... or on US favorites like Eliza Ibarra, Emily Willis, Riley Reid.

Yes, Ginebra Belluci is a chunky fleshy little handful of lush horniness, and Alyssia Kent and Anissa Kate have majestic swells and curves, but that was part of their charm before the Plague blew in.

I am not a porn star (tho' open to offers of course) but if anything, a year of pandemic has had the opposite effect on me. Lockdown has seen me gaining a degree of control over my addictions to fast food, tobacco, cocaine, alcohol, chocolate and sugary drinks. The bars and restaurants have been shut most of the time, likewise the casinos and brothels.

So really the only thing getting fatter is my wallet. I am at my fighting weight, and all ready to become a real threat to public safety as soon as the rules loosen up.
Eromaxx/TAINSTER addicted specialist (in spe)
Jeny Baby/Wibeke addict -- Yasmine Gold addict -- Velvet addict
Leony April addict - Laura Crystal fan
erofanboy
MOD
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby Morlano on Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:00 pm

henryjames wrote:I had not noticed any such thing.

Evidence in the form of specific examples, with before-and-after photographs, would be welcome. Zazie, perhaps, but...


Yes - does not apply to all - but I could not help and notice.
Gabriela Lopez being a pretty hefty example. She´s never been skinny, but I liked her curves, but now she clearly is over what I like to watch in porn.
Compare with older vids on same page: http://www.bangbrosnetwork.com/videos/gabriela-gets-wet_3410231.htm

Zazie Skymm as you mentioned is a good example as well, always liked here slender figure, but now ...
And there is more - need to take a note while I notice it ...

I did not do any statistic, but somehow over time I just go the impression it was kind of a trend - and I don´t exclude myself, the second lockdown got me with +4kg, which I now fight with spring coming.

Hope the ladies do the same and are back slim and perky as I like them :::
No gaping please - don´t want to check what the girl had for lunch yesterday ...
No DP please - don´t want other dicks to get in my way ...
No boob jobs please - no need for porn if I want plastic ...
Morlano
Respected member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:45 pm

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby hopless3 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:35 am

I must be really odd (not much doubt there) when I was working from home because of the pandemic I lost weight (About 20 pounds 9kg )
Back at work I'm struggling to stop it going back on!!

as a side note I had my corona vaccination today - I'd been warned if I'd already had the illness it will make the symptoms come back - they did in less than an hour I was ill again but this only lasted about 6 hours (though my forehead is still hot enough to fry an egg)
hopless3
board fly
 
Posts: 3788
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: As long a the Police don't know I'm happy

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby Morlano on Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 am

hopless3 wrote:as a side note I had my corona vaccination today - I'd been warned if I'd already had the illness it will make the symptoms come back - they did in less than an hour I was ill again but this only lasted about 6 hours (though my forehead is still hot enough to fry an egg)

Which one did you get?
GF got Astra Zeneca and 10 hours later had pretty strong fever with cold shivering - also only lasted for the night. Still a little weak the next day, but OK since. And she did not have corona before ... so for me it looks like Astra Zeneca is more using a "one shot speed hammer" method on your bodies immune system, while Biontech and Moderna seems to take a slower approach ... anyhow, hope I can get any at all some time soon ...

So we can all watch slender girls again :-)
Last edited by Morlano on Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No gaping please - don´t want to check what the girl had for lunch yesterday ...
No DP please - don´t want other dicks to get in my way ...
No boob jobs please - no need for porn if I want plastic ...
Morlano
Respected member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:45 pm

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby tonymontanaaO7O on Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:59 am

what exactly is this corona weight effect?
tonymontanaaO7O
Still our bitch!
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:27 pm

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby Morlano on Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:25 pm

It´s the effect that people tend to gain weight during corona lockdown ... and that obviously includes our well loved models around here ...

Another expample: Bella Rolland ... slightly over the brim of what I like to see weight-wise in here latest vids, especially on the booty side:
https://www.brazzersnetwork.com/pornsta ... la-rolland

Athena Faris and Liv Revamped being more examples ...

Of course everybody has it´s own preferences - I prefer the slender ones.

Cheers - Morlano
No gaping please - don´t want to check what the girl had for lunch yesterday ...
No DP please - don´t want other dicks to get in my way ...
No boob jobs please - no need for porn if I want plastic ...
Morlano
Respected member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:45 pm

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby henryjames on Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:28 pm

Hopless, well done for getting over the bastard and finding a vaccination... I have been through part one but am awaiting episode two.

Also eagerly hoping that the 'working girls' will soon be fully active, I need to give them a 'jabbing' with my 'needle-dick'.

Image

Whatever the weight gain of one or two of our beautiful ladies over the past year, the important fact is that the production of pornography on both sides of the Atlantic seems to have diminished hardly at all.

Hats off to everyone who has kept this vital service going during a time of crisis.
Gratitude, Joy and Submission, here is where they're at, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28259
User avatar
henryjames
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 8958
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 am

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby hopless3 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:55 pm

Morlano wrote:
hopless3 wrote:as a side note I had my corona vaccination today - I'd been warned if I'd already had the illness it will make the symptoms come back - they did in less than an hour I was ill again but this only lasted about 6 hours (though my forehead is still hot enough to fry an egg)

Which one did you get?
GF got Astra Zeneca and 10 hours later had pretty strong fever with cold shivering - also only lasted for the night. Still a little weak the next day, but OK since. And she did not have corona before ... so for me it looks like Astra Zeneca is more using a "one shot speed hammer" method on your bodies immune system, while Biontech and Moderna seems to take a slower approach ... anyhow, hope I can get any at all some time soon ...

So we can all watch slender girls again :-)



The leaflet they gave me is all about the AstraZeneca vaccine so it must be that one. I guess my system just ran through the process quicker than it did for your GF though I really don't feel lively today

It's possible she had it before because with a lot of people it only gives minor cold symptoms and she may not have realised it's Covid
hopless3
board fly
 
Posts: 3788
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: As long a the Police don't know I'm happy

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby Am0rIn0 on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:04 am

People, you have smth called an immune system, a powerful natural fighter against all sorts of viruses and bacterias, which developed and optimzied itself over millions of year. No synthetic shit can match this.

If you are under 60, don't smoke and are without chronical diseases this better flu just scratches in the throat 3-4 days like it did me. If you had it already (and 50% of you had it already most without really noticing it) if you haven't locked yourself into the cellar, you already have antibodies and don't need vaccine anymore.
Image
User avatar
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: six feet under

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby henryjames on Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:18 am

Am0rIn0 wrote:People, you have smth called an immune system, a powerful natural fighter against all sorts of viruses and bacterias, which developed and optimzied itself over millions of year.


Agreed. And certainly after a very mild case I am, to quote Boris Johnson, "bursting with antibodies". But the clinic advised, "when you get the chance of a jab, use it, for we have no idea how this thing will develop and you may as well take on a harmless complement to your magnificent body and million-year immune system".

A second and better reason: In July, checking in for a flight with Romanian Princess to some beach somewhere, I don't want to give the pretty attendant fine words about resilience and immunity - I want a little card or app that says 'hj took a needle and can board the plane'.

So yes, when the number comes up, I'll be getting (another) little prick.

Romanian Princess put on a kilo or two, for the lockdown curtailed the energetic workouts that form part of her suspended professional activities. But she'll soon be bouncing and riding and pumping, to shed the extra flesh.
Gratitude, Joy and Submission, here is where they're at, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28259
User avatar
henryjames
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 8958
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 am

Re: The corona weight effect?

Postby Am0rIn0 on Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:33 pm

Those clinics (and others) just want to earn as much cash as possible from this situation. It doesn't matter if your immunesystem learns and builds antibodies directly from the viral infection or from the vaccine pseudo-infection. A real infection may be even better as the immunesystem then has all DNA proteins for a check up. So if one already had an infection a vaccine is uneccesary.
If they really will dictate a covid pass I will get a antibody certificate from a doctor.

Beside the boucing activity is reduced, the gyms are closed, which has a huge impact on most models.
Image
User avatar
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: six feet under


Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests